idk man. how strong are you?

Idk strong. How man are you?

If I wanted humor I would ask for your one rep maxes.

how strong are you?

what the gay is happening ?

He talks like a fat neckbeard with saliva and terrible pronunciation. His videos are pop sci singularity garbage. 0/10 waste of resources.

Here is his channel trailer for the brave of heart or foolish of mind: youtu.be/ofD5kPySuvE

idk man............how strong are yoU?

>34 posts
>7 posters (8 now cause of this post)
pathetic

A pity. The thread was more enjoyable for the 15 seconds I was not aware of how few actually posted in here.

Sorry to disappoint.

>popsci garbage

That's not even remotely true.

Except it is.

Is there so kind of meme im missing here?

it really isnt

Yeah I really enjoy his videos

Also

How strong are you?

>pop sci singularity garbage
Did you watch any of his videos? I'm about 15 minutes into the "dark matter" video. It's not that bad, although his voice is annoying. Also, he didn't talk about the math of two galaxies colliding in a rigorous way. I get the feeling he could, but doesn't want his videos to become an hour instead of 30 to 40 minutes. Is anyone else actually being impartial about this or is this thread a circle jerk?

LOL filename

Yeah. He's pretty good and probably does about the best job one man alone could realistically pull off. Producing moderately in-depth scientific content without it becoming incoherent must be quite difficult. It's a shame about his speech impediment but it doesn't bother me personally.

My only criticism is that his optimistic transhumanist views sometimes seem to colour his opinions of the direction humans will follow into the future. I can forgive him though because when you're taking futurism to an extreme it unavoidably doesn't take long to hit the point where opinions overtake facts.

He starts each video by apologizing for his bad pronunciation and advises the viewer to turn on closed captions. I don't know how much of a bitter faggot you have to be to still complain.
And if you actually watched one of his videos to the end, you would know he is reasonably skeptical towards the ideas he is talking about and at least gives reasons why they wouldn't work out, unlike the average Veeky Forums contrarian who dismisses something as garbage and doesn't even explain why, turning his contribution to any thread to 0.
Just kill yourself or don't visit this board, because you are the typical cancer.

>looked at the video topics
>didn't watch any video or skipped trough
>dismisses it as pop sci, although he is skeptical and realistic on all ideas
Retards

Idk man how strong are you?

A couple things:

He covers waaayyy too much in a single video for these to be effective communication tools.

The same material could be broken down into 3 five-minute videos and be entirely more interesting and effective.

Almost everything on-screen is worthless. Any words compete with his own speech, and the visualizations often have little to do with what he's talking out.

2/10 for effort.

I'm surprised by his views/subscriber rate. He's got like 11k subscribers and typical videos have ~9k views. I figure his more popular videos (the ones where views exceed subscriber count) were featured in some way. Still, impressive.

Kill yourself Arthur.