Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>hurr durr I am superior to others xDD

how about you take a close look?

look carefully at the picture

I actually feel like I grew as a person in the opposite direction as that pic. I used to be more autistic/egotistic and grew more extroverted and sociable towards the end.

Probably only because I actually got to spend time with people who aren't retarded though, but being more sociable in general made me appreciate other people in general more.

>first year
Many gf
>second year
Handholdless virgin
OP went back to every girl he fucked and sucked the sperm right back into his urethra

Haha yeah basically. I had to take a year off after undergrad to feel normal again

to be honest, the image is kinda true
(except I didn't stop showering)
t. chem junior

Agreed. Uni changed my life for the better. If you end up being like OP's picture. you probably have a superiority complex that's fucking up your life.

This is the opposite of what I've seen in myself and the people around me. There's the occasional freshman that comes in as a very functional person but they usually leave better, and they usually don't go into STEM.

>first year

>intelligent
>respected

Lol

This is true.

I have lost all of my friends.

I pretty much study in the library alone for 8 hours a day.

My social autism has become more and more apparent to me. I tense up around people. I cannot speak without sounding like an inauthentic retard. I see other nervous, scrawny nerds and see myself in them.

I dropped out a few months in.

I broke up with my gf a few months before uni, had a fling before I went, then met a smoking hot girl right when I got there - i was doing great with girls. Now going into my last year and haven't been laid in 1.5 years. It sounds crazy when I realize how long that is... i donno if its me that changed or what. Anyone else had similar happen? It actually doesn't bug the hell out of me, I still get attention from women I just have such a mental block toward them its weird.

You're gay.

>tfw befriended the library officials

I've always been the third guy ever since I was a child, STEM didn't cause it.

I was the third guy in high school, got between first and second guy by the summer before college (to the point where i asked this cute girl at orientation for her number, which i never would have done before), though i can't quite get over the hump to first guy

i always feel like i'm the expendable friend, people enjoy my company when i'm there, but they'll rarely invite me if i'm not there when they make the plans

>i always feel like i'm the expendable friend, people enjoy my company when i'm there, but they'll rarely invite me if i'm not there when they make the plans
I know what you mean, acquaintance.

failed normies are gross.

just embrace your wizardhood already.

this semester i've decided to work on it by actually asking my friends to hang out
if i keep inviting them to do things enough, they'll eventually start inviting me, right?

>embrace your wizardhood already
not yet
i'm asking a qt out on a date tomorrow

you disgust me.

Go die, sheep.

The three people are different representatives of their respective years. First year there's a bunch of retards who got in to the program and don't take things seriously because college life means parties to them. They end up dropping out and flipping burgers the rest of their lives.

The second year rep makes it through the first year, but he lacks the discipline to survive it as seen with his constant anime/hentai watching, lack of showering, and constant shitposting online. He is also unable to talk with others so he can't work in groups or use other people for support.

The third year representatives are practically the gods who can survive STEM. They intimidate people with their sheer intellect and abandonment for foolish social norms. They have mastered the craft of tulpamancing anime characters to help him succeed in school by being a support group and being walls to bounce his genius ideas off of. Of course he cries to sleep nightly, he was born in a world where most people are mindless apes who put emotion before logic. He will be making 300k starting at any job he wants for his troubles and will be living the life of luxury with all the bitches wanting his dick and money. Of course he knows that there's no joy in the 3rd dimension and will continue to live with his 2 dimensional goddesses. His life will only improve as technology improves and he will be able to live his life in a simulacrum eventually. Truly the ideal specimen of a human being.

>i always feel like i'm the expendable friend, people enjoy my company when i'm there, but they'll rarely invite me if i'm not there when they make the plans

Freaking this!

>people enjoy my company when i'm there, but they'll rarely invite me if i'm not there when they make the plans
You mean they pretend to enjoy your company because it would be awkward to tell you to your face that they don't really like hanging out with you, but when you're not around they think "oh, thank goodness user isn't here, then we'd feel obligated to invite him to this thing"?

>>i always feel like i'm the expendable friend, people enjoy my company when i'm there, but they'll rarely invite me if i'm not there when they make the plans

Oh my god...

that was my high school "friends"
any time i tried to hang out with them outside of school, they always had something else going on
my friends i've made so far in college will rarely invite me to hang out outside of class, but if i ask them to hang out, they'll usually accept the offer
i don't care if it's still fake friendship, it feels real to me

>caring about friends

GET OUT OF MY BOARD NORMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>they pretend to enjoy your company because it would be awkward to tell you to your face that they don't really like hanging out with you, but when you're not around they think "oh, thank goodness user isn't here, then we'd feel obligated to invite him to this thing"?
>i don't care if it's still fake friendship, it feels real to me
Fuck it keeps getting deeper and deeper

More like the opposite to be honest. College made me realize I'm actually really dumb. High school was a breeze but college was the first time I had to struggle to get good grades.

you seem lost
>

i mean, now i have people who will text me without me having to text first and i get included in the group selfies (and one girl really loves taking selfies with me), so i feel like i'm doing okay and will continue to improve

fuuck

When those girls have had their brood with a slew of wife beaters they will in the end come to you. With all their children. Not knowing the fathers.

lucky bastard

>tfw have a younger professor for real analysis
>just by looking at him and talking to him you can tell he got bullied in school

;_;

I was in the same place as you are.

START LIFTING!

Life will get better. Trust me. It's all about the confidence boost.