How do I become interested in physics?

How do I become interested in physics?

fuck off, read book, do problems

Why do you want to be interested in physics?

give up anime for good

Because it seems fun and I enjoy math but I was always bored by it in my high-school classes

upper level physics is space magic, remember this.

this, i've never met anyone successful that liked anime

Read books and watch videos about physics.

Stop being a depressed loser.

Read through The Road to Reality.

You like the idea of being interested in physics.

You say it seems fun and that you enjoy math, but you clearly don't actually think those things. You just like the idea of being some smart physics guy.

>you clearly don't enjoy math despite liking your math classes and deriving enjoyment from doing math problems

Well no shit, that's why he's asking.

What he wants is some kind of pill or mental drill that will permanently change his brain into that of a genuine physics-enthusiast's.

Absolutely agree

Its ok to like a bit of anime, but its best to leave it behind.

I did the same thing with video games. I have only played Dark Souls 1 and 2 this entire year. I used to play bullshit multiplayer games like COD 3-4 hours a day.

Its just a part of growing up.

I actually don't even watch anime, I just save reaction images

just slam your head into a wall and ask yourself "i wonder how much work id have to do to have to kill myself".
boom, interested in physics

Interest in a subject is due to genetic, upbringing, and environmental factors.

If you've done poorly in Physics or have just taken shortcuts to pass exams all this time its very unlikely you'll genuinely ever become interested in it. Genuine as in, actually enjoying studying physics, doing problems without looking for the answer booklet for every question, tinkering with your own inventions, coding simulations etc.

Though if you still insist and endure, that interest could perhaps develop over time through experience.

I can assure you that quite a fair amount of PhD students, post docs and professors are closet anime and otaku enthusiasts.

I hide my interest from others aswell IRL purely to avoid professional embarrassment.

This, you don't need to get into super detailed and in depth shit, just watch some YouTube videos

There's another case, it would be fun working with other scientists on finding and analysing atoms but I couldn't be bothered with how far can Tom throw his fucking ball in moon's gravity.

physics is pretty much always applicable. knowing and trying to figure out the physics behind objects you see everyday makes your whole environment more interesting. at least for me it did.

i'd say just learning it and learning about it. you'll probably find it interesting soon enough.

You can't force an interest in something OP. If you don't enjoy physics, do what you enjoy instead.

I'm in my third year of physics and still looking for that pill.
I don't even know why I'm doing this to be honest.

Why? Do you hate yourself?

>Physics
>Not for subhumans

Choose mathematics, thank me later.

this.

Yes
Any recommendations?

>do what you enjoy instead.

>tfw you don't enjoy anything

be masculine

do math
when you're in it you'll see why its the only way to go