Wtf I hate science now

wtf I hate science now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>look mom, I posted it again!

I see that the colors are different but what do they mean?

It means that your average white person is a full standard deviation ahead of black people

any validity to it?

This graph really... Makes me.... Think.....

What do you specifically mean by validity?

yes

It's on a graph someone drew, so it must be true. I also have a graph someone drew which must be true.

>/pol/ at the lower end up the spectrum

Wtf!

This is the Veeky Forums version. I've seen like 10 of these where /b/ was at the top half in some of them.

lol, I dont think youre going to be able to find a source that shows differently. Blacks are consistently a SD below whites, jews are consistently a SD above whites. I'm not /pol/, iq might be a flawed way of measuring intelligence, but that disparity is present in multiple studies and the gap seems to persist even when people of similar family incomes are tested. What white supremacists dont realize is that by spamming iq theyre actually showings that they are just as inferior to jews as blacks are to them. But jews are parasites or something so whites are still the best :^)

top tier bait for any board

The difference being when you point out the discrepancy in income between whites and blacks, lolberals whinge and moan about income inequality and institutional racism, but when you point out the prevalence of jews at the top of nearly every industry then it is due to hard work. Strange eh?

it needs to be subtle

>Veeky Forums
>not a brainlet nest
>have more average IQ than 110
>Veeky Forums not on par with /x/

Whoever did this was clearly trying to compensate for something lol.

i know right? If Veeky Forums's average iq is 141 we must have some people with like 400 iq bringing it up that high.

Its an objectively measured fact. As scientifically minded people, we cannot let our political affiliations get in the way of objectivity. Who cares if its racist to say black people have a lower iq average than white people, it was measured objectively, so it must be true, unless there are measurement factors that are biased. If we are too afraid to challenge societal notions like "all people are just as smart, no matter their upbringing" or "fat people are as healthy as skinny people" or other contrived shit, then we are sacrificing the objectivity that makes science such a mighty force in reason.

We can all take a lesson from this: Objectivity outweigh political correctness, to choose political correctness over objectivity simply diminished the rationality of science.

There's a lot of trolls here pretending to be stupid

I agree with everything you say, but unfortunately the truth is that objectivity doesn't outweigh political correctness, even on a place like Veeky Forums which is supposedly open minded and shrouded in anonymity. The liberal egalitarian brigade here are so desperate to deny reality that they routinely bury their heads in the sand. It's not easy to admit the ideology you've given your life to is wrong, it's why they have such a hard time accepting human biodiversity imo

That is no truth. just because others will hide from objectivity does not mean it is not superior to political correctness. liberal egalitarians can believe what they want, I will believe something only if it is rooted in objectivity.

Liberals are consistently above conservatives too, but all the /pol/ in here seems to be disagreeing with science :^)

this desu

just because there's a lot of memeposting on Veeky Forums doesn't mean they are dumb, they just want to have fun with like-minded people

not everyone wants to be le super mature tryhard scientist

true

And unfortunately the validity of the "results" OP posted are laughable

Don't most of those states at the bottom have sizeable black populations?

wow, this bait graph even works on boards that it compliments

I commend the creator

And those states have terrible schools. Regardless of race.

So you're saying that conservatives, the people who are practically white supremacists, are actually black? Seriously forces one to ponder...

so hen there is the reason for the low iq average for black americans. Poor education, not race.

Now can we all agree that because something seems racist at first, that it might just seem that way because we are not considering possible factors for why that is?

The graph is objective, we just did not know why until now.

Huh I wonder what the sample size is..

Making me think

I will have no politics in my science board. Either get objective or get out.

hmm really makes you think

sample size might be sqewed...

Wtf?

This whole thread is off topic /pol/shit, why are you targeting the one that you disagree with as being off topic?

Because anyone who disagrees with him causes him to be triggered

should i have targeted everyone instead?

objectively, black people have the lowest IQ compared to any other race.

Facts are offensive and they will stay in this board. SJW tier shitposting won't change anything. Black people have low IQs, they commit more crimes, they rape, steal, murder more than any other race.

this whole post is political bias.

>facts

Thank you

No. Fuck off. Education does not increase IQ.

Actually do some reading on the subject before you go off spouting shit.

>statistics are politics
spotting retards 101

very well, i will.

Tripfag you do know you can study for IQ tests don't you?

>objectively, black people have the lowest IQ compared to any other race.
I feel like this result is skewed because IQ tests do not comprise of DNA testing so there is no way to determine the race of the person without asking them. And there have been cases where white people lie and pretend to be black (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal).
It would explain the skew because the type of people willing to lie about being black are the ones with the low IQs.

>This whole thread is off topic /pol/shit

Tell me how race and intelligence is off topic on a science board lmao. You're just a butthurt little faggot who doesn't want their feelings hurt

White people don't magically turn black when they say it out loud...

you should make that a movie

That does not prove shit. Take 2 people, a smart guy and a dumb guy, given the same amount of prep, the smart guy will score higher and improve faster with practice. Both will eventually stop getting better, but the smart guy's final IQ score will still be higher than the dumb guy's final score.

wow, i must be black then since im white and have a low iq.
Think about what you just said, faggot.

Don't reply to SJWtards who try to police boards and people. They've yet to accept facts first to be allowed into science boards.

you are not automatically smart though, you need to LEARN to become smart, thus schools

False. General intelligence is unaffected by education. Go read a fucking book.

why would i need to read a "fucking book" if i have the "eneral intelligence" to know that already?

That.
>aknowledge all the facts
>adapt the facts to some political agenda
Choose one