Alternative to MENSA?

Where can I meet people who aren't complete retards that doesn't try to scam me out of money to do so? I'm so fucking tired of being surrounded by fucking stupid people every single day. I can't deal with it anymore.

quite simple really just talk to people below 60 that don't use a smartphone.

Where do I find these mystical creatures?

Get into a top grad school program or similar higher-intelligence career path.

go study a good major and talk to your peers

I guess this. If you're really surrounded by inferiors, then it's likely your own fault for not being able to cultivate an environment where you see your peers as equals, say if you were at a good university. Basically,
>You're as stupid as they are.

Stop looking in the mirror and stop being an asshat

Transfer out of your shitty state college then kys when u finally realize you're a brainlet

God is infinite, therefore, he is infinitely intelligent; like yourself. :^) The answer? An hero.

Go to an elite university.

MIT.
Too stupid for MIT? Perhaps you're not as smart as you think you are.

Is Mensa really that bad? I've been thinking of joining it for a while.

Get a job that has you working with other clever people

leave

God within me and you, brother. Jesus loves you.

Maybe you'd have better luck with that if you didn't spend time on Veeky Forums

MIT doesn't seem to give much financial aid to most of its undergraduates. Of course, however, there's grad school, postdocs, and professorships.

MIT is okay, if you just want to be an engineer, or a salary slave clocking in the 9 to 5 forever.

OP would be better off using his superior intelligence to simply defraud and rob his way into massive personal wealth and then living out his dreams in comfort.

Tell me more

Well, first you need to decide on the type of crimes you will use immediately to gain the cash needed for more complicated and expensive frauds later on.

Theft from high cash businesses, and credit card fraud are easy but also relatively high risk.

From there you move on to real estate scams, online pharmacies, etc.

Don't forget to contribute heavily to country, state, and eventually federal level politicians.

hi

>inferiors

Arrogant and narcissistic.

Enjoy alienating actual smart people because you're an autistic try-hard with delusions of grandeur and people can see through that shit in minutes.

If you're lucky you'll fall in with a couple of other narcissistic autists who are functional enough to be lab bitches.

Unfuck yourself or take a vow of silence for the rest of your life to spare humanity from your stupidity.

If you run into an a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ brainlet in the morning, you ran into an a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ brainlet. If you run into a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s brainlets all day, you're the brainlet."

>You have to act like everyone else MYEH! Why don't you just have shit taste, no goals and get a jerb like everyone else
Literally. Kill. Yourself.

Yes, Earth is clearly populated with geniuses.

ITT: Morons who know they'll be left out if intelligent people are allowed to segregate and think they're sort of smart (you're not)

>ITT: Morons who know they'll be left out if intelligent people are allowed to segregate and think they're sort of smart (you're not)

Intelligent people already do segregate into specialized professions and institutions. If you're not in one, chances are you're not as intelligent as you thought you were.

Or - I know this will be hard to grasp - maybe modernity is cancer and truly intelligent people want nothing to do with it.

>I have a STEM degree, that means I'm smart!
This is what happens when you force the STEM meme mainstream. Now everyone thinks they're a genius. Actual medical doctors don't know basic human nutrition anymore, but everyone's a fucking genius now, as the IQ steadily drops.

DUNNING FUCKING KRUGER

>Or - I know this will be hard to grasp - maybe modernity is cancer and truly intelligent people want nothing to do with it.

Truly intelligent people want a lot of different things, but the ones who want to stay in their rooms and eat tendies really shouldn't look down their noses at the ones who want to design computers or cure diseases.

>This is what happens when you force the STEM meme mainstream. Now everyone thinks they're a genius. Actual medical doctors don't know basic human nutrition anymore, but everyone's a fucking genius now, as the IQ steadily drops.
Obviously the doctors at the lower end of the bell curve aren't gonna be Einsteins; doesn't change the fact that the doctors in the graduating class of Johns Hopkins medical school are probably all way smarter than you are.

>DUNNING FUCKING KRUGER
The ironing...

>Or - I know this will be hard to grasp - maybe modernity is cancer and truly intelligent people want nothing to do with it.

>Thinks that alt-right reactionaries are intelligent.

Shouldn't you be sharing nigger jokes on /pol/?

>Truly intelligent people want a lot of different things, but the ones who want to stay in their rooms and eat tendies
Honestly, there's another component to this problem. Nobody has any fucking morals. I find most humans to be villainously abhorrent in their beliefs and behaviors. And, of course, I'm absolutely right, considering civilization is in full collapse due to them. Of course, I'm the one who's wrong and I'm the problem blah blah blah.

>cure diseases.
You mean like cancer? Then make the cure only affordable for the wealthy? You mean like that? The healthcare system in the modern age is pure, demonic evil. This is precisely what I'm talking about. I'm guessing nobody in this thread can even conceive of what I'm getting at because sociopathy is just normal now - at least among males, and certainly on this fucking shit website.

>Johns Hopkins medical school are probably all way smarter than you are.
Sure they are. That's why medical science is so ADVAAAAANCED, right? Man they're smarter than you so they must be all geniuses, right? Because remembering a list of pills and having salesmen push samples takes a lot of brain power! This idea that becoming a doctor takes a massive intellect is complete bullshit. I literally can't even count the number of times doctors have told me shit that made me take a double-take because of how obviously and insanely wrong they were.

>Thinks that alt-right reactionaries are intelligent
Like hell I do.

>Shouldn't you be sharing nigger jokes on /pol/?
Shouldn't you be eating out a nigger's ass?

It's just full of autistic faggots who think they are superior and act as if they were some kind of gift to the society
There's also nice people

one in fifty people is gifted. literally talk to 50 people and you will find one you sperglord.

>>Truly intelligent people want a lot of different things, but the ones who want to stay in their rooms and eat tendies
>Honestly, there's another component to this problem. Nobody has any fucking morals. I find most humans to be villainously abhorrent in their beliefs and behaviors. And, of course, I'm absolutely right, considering civilization is in full collapse due to them. Of course, I'm the one who's wrong and I'm the problem blah blah blah.
>>cure diseases.
>You mean like cancer? Then make the cure only affordable for the wealthy? You mean like that? The healthcare system in the modern age is pure, demonic evil. This is precisely what I'm talking about. I'm guessing nobody in this thread can even conceive of what I'm getting at because sociopathy is just normal now - at least among males, and certainly on this fucking shit website.
>>Johns Hopkins medical school are probably all way smarter than you are.
>Sure they are. That's why medical science is so ADVAAAAANCED, right? Man they're smarter than you so they must be all geniuses, right? Because remembering a list of pills and having salesmen push samples takes a lot of brain power! This idea that becoming a doctor takes a massive intellect is complete bullshit. I literally can't even count the number of times doctors have told me shit that made me take a double-take because of how obviously and insanely wrong they were.
Well, yeah, but medicine was an even bigger joke in the past and completely private and thus available only to the rich so while there's a lot of room for improvement I think in the next hundred years there will be net improvement, especially as advances in biology hopefully make medicines cheaper to produce. And year pharma companies are huge misers but patents eventually expire.

>completely private
This is wrong. How long back in history are you talking? It used to be illegal for hospitals to be for-profit. The medical field in America is a fucking disaster and it's getting worse all the time.

>I think in the next hundred years there will be net improvement, especially as advances in biology hopefully make medicines cheaper to produce.
Yeah, because that's what happened so far. You have to be a real retard/demon to have any faith whatsoever in humanity at this point.

>Yeah, because that's what happened so far. You have to be a real retard/demon to have any faith whatsoever in humanity at this point.
I mean, it has to a certain extent. Free vaccination programs are a thing. Doctors have eradicated smallpox and are on their way to eradicating poliovirus.