I do. I won't be

I do. I won't be.

Everything is eventually forgotten.

Who cares?

Everything will be forgotten. How can anyone think otherwise?

It's more that I want to be recognized while I'm alive. I couldn't do Van Gogh's life.

Baneposting will never be fogotten.

You know about Christ, Nietzsche, a Bush, several Obamas maybe. Maybe you never knew Charles Kinsey.

If there's one sad, pathetic, isolated individual a generation who remembers me, that'd be cool...

Are you implying that all human beings and our solar system and universe won't meme itself?

I would read something you have written.

We all meet eventually.

I do not give a single shit

We will die, there is no time to think about that. We are working on fixed time; up to this point, everyone has.

*everyone is working on fixed time. Forgive my english.

What do you mean? Elaborate

the eternal void.

I'm going to create a real life star, that never burns out
>creates John Travolta

Depends on which side of the fence you're in.

I am already forgotten, all I can do now is pretend I don't care because caring is only a futile act within a lifetime of futile acts.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT BOOKS?!?!

There is a threshold in that sense, reserved only for those who go beyond.

There will eventually come a time when they too will be forgotten. You do realize our world isn't going to last forever.

Forever?
The Egyptians were alive 5,000 years ago. I'd settle for at least a couple thousand. Actually, they're still alive so...

Ancient egyptians I mean. What is forever? Why compare our short lifetimes to infinity?

posting this on an anonymous site un-ironically

the kek is strong

i do too so i've cheated enough and got enough baby's mama's that theyll be talkn shit about me for generations.

Yes. God, yes.

No but it's a thread about philosophy

People don't even remember me now