Go to first CS lecture

>Go to first CS lecture
>The people there aren't like the memes

>...They're even worse

Gotta wait until the flunkies and normies are weeded out, you'll see in the higher level courses.

Not OP but I'll share
>1/2 of the people were on windows 10
>a bunch of them had gaming laptops
>1/4 were on mac
>1/4 were on paper
>not a single person had their camera taped over
>People were actually taking notes about the basic structure of a Von Neumann
>Nobody booed when the professor said we were using java
>Nobody booed when the professor said all asisigments and labs must be done using Dr.Java
>Most of the people I talked to have never programmed before and were complaining about the math requirement
>its calc 1 & 2 and baby's discrete math

I was fucking triggered looking at these plebs from behind my thinkpad running arch w/ xfce and using vim to work on my personal projects. I'm ready to drop the CS major and do math by itself.

This pretty much.
I saw 3 people including me running linux. Everyone else was just a turbo normie. Sometimes I hear people talking about anime but no full retards.
ce not cs.
The real advantage of that degree is that if you can code it gets easier each year, since math courses decrease each semester

This.

Discrete Maths is awesome I say go for it. hohoho

>"w/ xfce"
>using a DE when you're on arch
nice try user, but you're a pleb as the rest of them

I'm a math major as well. The discrete math course is easy af at my school.
I'm looking to go into machine vision or ai so I'll be taking math courses every semester.
Damn you got me. What wm do you use?

hit the nail on the head

I am an EE and was forced to take a computer architecture class with the CS people. The memes are all true. You have the try-hards programming on their ubuntu computers and watching related YT tutorials while the prof talks, you have literal fedoras (im not kidding), you have the typical azn's that don't speak your language but are aces in their field, you have the poo in loos that gaze at the women in class, the turbo-autists that can't patch together two sentences, the obviously stupid girls that surround themselves with beta orbiters, the stinking fat guy that eats McD burgers, the list goes on. It was honestly a horrible experience and I hated this class for it. Luckily, never again.

why do you tape the camera over?

Backdoors, I have tape on it too

Should I tape my phone too?

Phones are safer, because they were built from the start with authorizations in mind. The safest of them all is probably iPhone.

No, user. You are the memes.

Why would you tape over your camera?

what the fuck is a back door?

is this like some schizo meme or something wtf

It's more of a better safe than sorry thing. But it shows you know it's possible people are watching you.

In layman's terms it shows the other students that there is someone who fills the paranoid autist with a superiority complex CS Major stereotype.

They have no clue what a back door is. And they don't think you have a superiority complex.

Veeky Forums is 18+

Yeah, everyone else is the weirdo

:^)

>They have no clue what a back door is. And they don't think you have a superiority complex.
They will once they ask user why he has tape on his laptop and then are forced to listen to him lecture for a half hour about NSA Backdoors, Free software, the thinkpad and why he's better than them for knowing all about this.

jesus christ this is a schizo meme

>Linux
kek ur a fuckin pleb m8 use plan 9 and ed, dum wanker

You're the idiot, not them. You are an idiot because you worry about so many things that are meaningless to worry about.
Unless you're a felon.

>EE major
>the people there aren't like the memes
>they're high school normalfags, even in senior year
>literally someone was laughing about helping his friends cheat through a course on Monday
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I JUST WANT ONE PLACE WHERE THEY DON'T GET TO FUCK UP EVERYTHING

>the discrete math course
Yeah, my continuous math course was easy too

You know the great irony of all the autism accusations on Veeky Forums? It's spergs who are the most sensitive to social faux pas. Normies move on and autists don't give a fuck.

This site is a cluster of spergs making fun of spergs to distract themselves from their shame.

Why are you taking the course then?

>people take a class to learn CS
>complains that people who are trying to learn CS don't already know CS

>biting the hook

>what the fuck is a back door
Wrong thread for you buddy

My school doesn't take ap credits and they won't let me test out of it

>backdoors
If somebody has access they can watch you through your web cam
>free software
I never mention because people don't care
>ThinkPad
I just say they're really cheap for what you get
> superiority
Never say that

eh, i thought that too. but then i was on /g/ when hacking team went down.

scary things, scary people, better if they don't have my picture

>the poo in loos that gaze at the women in class
What if I'm a white guy who stares at my crush?

High school html classes don't count

>like the memes
Like what memes?

Don't worry, the normies will drop out soon enough.

Also:

>CS

t. anime autist

people on Veeky Forums get memed to major in math or some shit by CS majors who want less competition

sad, they think not every department is full of normies.