Stack thread

Stack thread: DUDE WEED edition. Yes, these are all my books. No, I am not ashamed. Yes, I read these unironically.

>validate me

Fuck off

>You need that many books to learn how to be a degenerate.

If you're going to smoke weed just do it. Don't be a massive faggot about it by reading that shit.

This

Are you really ever going to sit down and read a 400 page book called 'Street Drugs'?

Why would you buy this nonsense?

ignore this degeneracy-enabler. you can quit drugs user.

He buys them to show them here

>he hasn't spent hours looking through erowid.org

Yeah I'm just confused as to why you would buy these books. I used to do many drugs and now just stick to weed and acid but I can't say I've ever read a book about a drug. Erowid, every time, for sure, but never a fucking... Companion piece.

You wouldn't read The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test or The Doors of Perception, you're not even curious about Pihkal or Tihkal?

Only drug book I've read is Doors of Perception. I've gone through lots of phases with various drugs (most recently coke) but now I don't do any at all (besides drinking) and it's been that way for almost a year now. It eventually gets old. Don't waste your time reading these, read some other shit. Bad stack tbqh.

Also, as others have mentioned, any practical info regarding drugs that you would need is on Erowid. No need to read a bunch of books about drugs- recreationally abusing them is pretty straightforward.

Post your own stacks you goons.

As you can see I've only just started reading the past couple of months. Read all in pic related except IJ which I'm currently reading.

In the mail are Atlas Shrugged, All Quiet in the Western Front, American Psycho, Catch-22 and Notes From Underground (reading this before C&P and The Brothers Karamazov).

Read Ego if you're going to read Atlas. Or Capital, if that's how you roll.

I've read this.

Congrats you've read everything Veeky Forums told you to. Great moves user, keep it up.

I accidentally started with the greeks

How are the people who haven't already read these in high school? That being said, that's still a good stack for starting off. IJ is probably a waste of time though at that level.

But have you read Capital?

Am I patrician yet?

Ya know what? Good for you buddy. You're entitled to it since you literally just started reading. Pick up some Kafka and Marquez while you're at it.

Don't know about user but my high school covered none of that. Freshman year covered Lord of the Flies, To Kill A Mockingbird, Romeo & Juliet, and some Poe, sophomore year was a wash, Junior year had Brave New World, The Stranger, Animal Farm, and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and then Senior year I took philosophy. 9 years ago, but still.

DUDE LSD LMAO

DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO

DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE SUM OF OUR EXPERIENCES WITHOUT PERMANTENTLY DAMAGING THE BRAIN LMAO

DUDE DISTURBING THE BRAINS NATURAL LOGICAL EXPANSION BY SENDING IT OFF INTO WILD TANGENTS THAT SOULD NOT BE ACCESSED UNTIL A CERTAIN AGE LMAO

DUDE UNEARNED SENSE OF SUPERIORITY LMAO

DUDE SOUR GRAPES LMAO

>dude stop liking what I don't like

>lmao