Look at this Congolese guy

Look at this Congolese guy.

He has had the worst nutrition EVER since the day he was born.
He has high levels of cortisol due to the stress of living in a third world country.
He has never touched a weight in his LIFE.

Yet he looks like a fucking Greek God.

I am not exaggerating when I say he looks better than over 99% of the LIFTING population.

How the fuck can you deny the fact that genetics are EVERYTHING?

I doubt this negro has ever eaten a processed food in his life.

That guy probably eats nothing but fat and protein. Diet is more important than almost anything else when it comes to looking good.

>I am not exaggerating when I say he looks better than over 99% of the LIFTING population.

This hardly deserves a response.
He's literally lifting something (a shovelfull of wet earth or feces or whatever), in the pic.

>image search, lel it's sand.

this has to be one of the more retarded threads I've seen on here

copy/pasta

>He has had the worst nutrition EVER since the day he was born.
So long as there is no malnutrition, western nutrition is objectively the worst
>He has high levels of cortisol due to the stress of living in a third world country.
Cortisol is higher in developed nations.
>He has never touched a weight in his LIFE.
He's touching on there.

fuck off, he probably eats copious grains, hes impoverished you idiot.

Another anti-/pol/ thread forcing issues which are not discussed here onto this board?

Keep trying.

this. also he's probably a manlet and is eating under maintenance so he's shredded. also there's always the possiblity that he's not natty
>not recognizing weak Veeky Forums b8 threads
fuck off with the /pol/-h8

He'd look a lot less muscular if the pic wasn't taken mid lift

>work involves lifting multiple tons daily
Only /pol/ has such retards

Maybe it's cause everything in Africa you can do for fun and for work requires the body, and he has high testosterone from a young age

westerners have low test cause of a variety of factors, one being the water supply which is so full of female hormones it's turning male fish into female fish

Shoveling is a bitch, especially wet mud like that. It may not seem hard, but the shovel adds weight through the leverage. Your obliques grow so much just twisting to throw the shovel. Dude is raising it above his head too.

his whole life involves lifting weight, you think he just fills dump trucks with mud using a shovel because his grandma down the street needed some for her rose garden?

>Yet he looks like a fucking Greek God.
he's skin and bones, everyone looks good when they're paper-thin skin stretched over muscle.

>He has had the worst nutrition EVER since the day he was born.
How do you know? I'm sure they actually eat high protein meats and fruits not processed food and what else shit.
>He has high levels of cortisol due to the stress of living in a third world country.
Are you retarded? They literally don't have any stress because they don't even realise their problem and if he had high cortisol he would literally be dead by now.
And what is he lifting in the pic you moron?
>I am not exaggerating when I say he looks better than over 99% of the LIFTING population.
You're legit retarded. All he have is low bodyfat. He lacks chest he lacks tricep and his delts are quite small too. And thats when he is flexing hard lifting the weight.
>How the fuck can you deny the fact that genetics are EVERYTHING?
Niggers sucks but so do you

>he has never touched a weight in his life
hi is literally lifting weight in this pic, or do you believe mud and shovels don't weigh anything?

Oh and forgot about being in sun all day which gives him tremendous amount of vit d and all the fresh air

Does lifting sand with a shovel not have weight?

>How the fuck can you deny the fact that genetics are EVERYTHING?

Not just genetics but also the environment in which he was born.

agreed

I concur. It's all about genetics. I got a low fat percentage and i look like i could pass as a Veeky Forums resident. I eat shit(cookies,soda,chocolate,....) 3-5 times a day at least. Also i take way more in than the "2000 kcal" mark. When i went on a roadtrip to Norway i had 1.5kg of lasagna for dinner (due to it being cold resulting in me being very hungry), after 1 hour i was hungry again. When i used to due physical labor last year i looked like an ox so the state i'm in right now is my "untrained" state. Your genes are a blueprint and the metabolism genes are it's motor, if you got a jet engine for a motor burning through energy like it's nothing you can honestly eat what you and still look as you do, sometimes you're just in luck, Although i would like not to feel like i'm going to drop dead over 25°C. Think that is not possible? How about a gorilla? It doesn't eat protein bars all day and unless they got hidden gyms in the western lowlands i'm pretty sure he is built like that just because he evolved that way. (or at least his metabolism and hormones did)

He looks great, but he is actually quite small.

> greek
?

We all have those muscles under out layer of fat and we would look like that if we could put the fork down for about 5 minutes.
>he looks like a greek god

You aint seen shit

>imblying

that guy is:
>dehydrated
>low body fat
>tan (well, he's black, but darker skin hides sub-par muscular insertion genetics better, is the idea)

He's reasonably well developed muscularly because he doesn't live an extraordinarily sedentary lifestyle. Seriously, think about the fact that the average westerner / 1st worlder sits down for probably at least 8 hours a day and obviously sleeps for another 8, leaving only 8 hours at max for exercise, most of which will be consist of doing things like preparing meals, light yardwork, cleaning, grooming, none of which is particularly difficult.

greek gods n' shiet

>shit nutrition

probably not, he has a job and obviously gets adequate calories

>high cortisol levels

Unascertainable with the information given, he looks comfy to me. manual labour is pretty awesome desu

>he has never touched a weight in his LIFE

have you ever shovelled wet fucking sand ? i've done lot's of manual labour jobs dude, you can get strong doing them

>looks better than 99% of the lifting population

a small exaggeration but agree with you there mostly

Whats his weight? Whats his height? Looking ripped has more to do with low body fat than anything else

All body builders "nigger up" by painting themselves because definition appears better on darker skin.

goddamn i miss batista

>he looks like a fucking Greek God
...he looks about as Greek as do you,
DYEL negro manlet faggot, please.

He also does physical labour to stay alive. Physical labour will make you shredded more than lifting ever will. Genetics plays a strong role yes but this is a poor example.

He's also throwing a heap of dirt into the truck while the picture is being taken. Take a picture of ANYONE doing the same thing and they'll look way more shredded than they actually are.

the african looks better than this guy

I want to lick his sweaty body and cock. No homo.

Did you bump this retarded thread from page 6 to shitpost that about your ebola propaganda ?

>genetics are everything
Socioeconomic status and decent parents are everything

They work like its natural not an forced shit, some are on that Bruce Lee type shape, its like practicing exercises daily, in third world you must work hard on a daily basis do get an ok life if you are an non-educated and poor guy.

thats why middle class nerds are generally flacid and fat pigs

>work as a slave your whole life
>surprised when you have slave muscle

Im sure the worms in his eyes and mosquito larva living in his weiner ruin any kind of happiness he gets from looking ultra ripped bruh

>Man who does heavy manual labor for a living is lean and muscular.

>Veeky Forums doesn't have that one black friend who eats nothing but junk food and does push-ups occasionally but is still wayyyy more shredded then they ever will be
>Veeky Forums doesnt want to accept blacks are more muscular than whites on average

musculature is 100% genetic

pic related

sorry musclelets

Yeah cuz that's totally what this thread is about

I bet those chinks only bred that breed of dog for food.

holy shit his cranium is small

dont come back

he lives and works in a world with little convenience, mechanization, or automation. He burns 4000 calories a day just to do normal things.

Fuck off back to Africa ebola rapist