What are some pro-feminist literature that I can read to help overcome my "women are all vicious cunts" mindset?

What are some pro-feminist literature that I can read to help overcome my "women are all vicious cunts" mindset?

here

I don't think reading up on feminism will help to alleviate that mindset.

I'd recommend reading a book by a woman, but they're all shit.

I read On Beauty. Didn't help.

Not even once

You're already lost.

Just kill yourself

>You're already lost.

How is this even?

Just browse encyclopedia dramatica and r/Veeky Forums for a few hours and you'll be cured of all your blue-pill tendencies

A Room of One's Own

seriously one of the best works by woolf

Fucking neck yourselves, pathetic beta cucks.

Feminism is degenerate and ruins white society. Brainwashed numales

Real men treat women like children or dogs, as a strong disciplinary authoritarian paternal figure

it's a good book though

In my ethics class, we were given a brief summary of Judith Butler's ideas. It's based on the idea that gender roles and our identity in relation to them deeply affect us.

Any feminist literature that does not focus on gender roles in a whole sense is not worth reading. "Men are this, women are that" sort of mentalities pushed by Dworkin are toxic.

Just have a nice chat with yo momma, OP. Unless she's awful, I guess.

Really though, what is it with online misogynists? Do you all have terrible mothers?

Ignore him he's an idiot

When someone acts retarded they're either actually retarded or pretending to be, which is the same thing anyway

It doesn't help to have a nice mother, that just makes the shock of dealing with women as a man more severe.

War and Peace

desu just read good writing women and poets

alice munro, annie dillard, toni morrison, playwright tina howe, lydia davis, denise levertov, dana spiotta

>yfw Song of Solomon

Christine de Pizan