Let us assume for a second that a female is not inferior to a male. If that is indeed the case...

Let us assume for a second that a female is not inferior to a male. If that is indeed the case, then why can not they understand art like males do? Never in my life did I hear such a thing as a woman reading Finnegans Awake, or listening to Trout Mask Replica, or appreciating a film directed by Pavel Klushantsev.

Is that because they simply lack the biological intellect posessed by males, or is western society involved in those aspects?

Kill yourself, frog faggot.

We have about 10 'women hate' threads already.

>Never in my life
>women in your life are indicative of all women ever

Maybe you just don't meet many women

>he fell for the trout mask meme

lmao

fuck

>can not they understand art like males do?
>can not they

males think they understand art but they don't -- it's a status thing to them. these are the same people who think art is about 'communication' or 'expression' because they haven't seen enough examples of it to come to any insightful conclusion about art production and reception. these are the same people who think formalism is the height of cinematic art. total idiots

also without any exaggeration 90% of my art history classes were female

women are a meme

That's because we read books and enjoy art, music and films for our own sake. You men attention-whore about it all the time and do it to get laid, put on an appearance or autistically circlejerk about it to showcase your self-proclaimed intellectualism. LOOK AT ME Veeky Forums I'M READING ULYSSES LOL WHERE MY KARMA POINTS AT??? LOOK AT MY BOOK CASE GUYS WILL GIRLS LIKE THIS???
Not to mention you must always ask others what you should think about a certain work or what it meant. Wahh what did Camus mean??? I can't figure it out, help bros!!

God I loathe men.

Kek

/thread

Uhh yeah, we enjoy being challenged and we enjoy improving ourselves. Someone needs to move the species forward, we can't all be reading 50 Shades of grey.

men enjoy being challenged in a way that is controlled and leisurely, and so long as it confirms what they already think in the end

has anyone really improved by reading the undergrad survey course canon? i doubt it since it gives you no perspective

I have the same experience but I've met many women because i'm not a neet. In fact every woman I know including my own mother is essentially a giant five year old who only gets through life by pretending she's more knowledgable and mature than she really is.

Oh nice, women took all the easy classes you can get an A in for simply nodding along with your teacher.

>women don't attention whore
Women do this more then men. In fact just today a female collegue was bragging about how educated she was because she's going through a book a day. The best part is when I just stay silent while she tries to explain the book without any help and she miserable fails to look intelligent.

so what? women are all getting affirmative action you fucking idiot, they are just less intelligent. Plain and simple

No, you enjoy circle-jerking over meme books online to get a false sense of superiority. You enjoy liking Dostoevski group pages on FB in the hopes girls will see it and think you're intellectual and will want to suck on your little penis. You name-drop Knausgaard at parties to make your surroundings think you're well-read.

And as says, you only read things that confirm your already established perspectives. "Veeky Forums I hate women, what book should I read to confirm my misogyny??".

I'm glad you're angry you cunt.

as opposed to stem where if you agree with your teacher you get an F with the comment 'not science'

>muh anecdote

go for a jog with a dumb little fucking puppy you fat ugly worthless subhuman bitch

This is your vagina

sounds like Veeky Forums

You guys seem upset.

>Mechanical Engineering application ratio

Man, is the patriarchy meme real or does gender essentialism actually have merit

>roastie flaps

That's a pork chop, El Grande Autismo. I'm hungary, I'd eat it.

no, it's not worth my time or energy getting riled up over an insignificant subhuman such as yourself

back to jacking off then, much more productive

amend that statement from "men" to "people" and we have a winner

But you have replied twice now, user.

>uses anecdotal evidence
>anecdotes are useless.
Please though, show me all of the statistical evidence of men reading for attention.

that is true. it's a bait thread though

samefagging or what

where is all the statistical evidence of you not being a faggot

(You)
samefag

Its also what your vagina looks like. Maybe your lowly female brain wasn't quick enough to pick up on it but the picture is a representation.

Of course that's your contention. You're a first-year grad student; you just got finished reading some Marxian historian, Pete Garrison probably. You're gonna be convinced of that 'till next month when you get to James Lemon. Then you're going to be talking about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year; you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization.

It's a bait thread and has no place in Veeky Forums but yes most women will never accomplish anything great, why should they? They have to focus on raising kids half their lives if they have family, and until the last few decades stayed at home all their lives.

Of course women won't be like men, and for people posting school acceptance rates or muh women doing better in school then women that's a joke. Do we look at great artists and great authors and say what le school did they go to.

No you look at their creations, it's what defines them not their oxford degree.

The new Bourne film looks terrible by the way

Prove you aren't same fagging now

>Do we look at great artists and great authors and say what le school did they go to.

as for artists we asked who they learned from i.e. what workshop they went to. other than that they all went to the royal academies from the 17th century on (unless you were in a guild)

so yeah we do

definitely samefag

samefag????

stop samefagging already, this is getting tiresome

samefag

Okay so you're a scholar well that's great most people aren't scholars, you're digging for dirt

This entire board confirms everything I've said, and it keeps doing so at any given time.

Good post, Will.

>as for artists we asked who they learned from
No we don't because it doesn't matter.
The only time it would matter is if the "artist" is a modern artist that literally sells his name rather than his talent.

How the hell could you claim men are greater than women?

In my experience as a women, we are generally more intellectually focused than males, who are more focused on jacking off and trying to have sex (and usually failing?) than doing good things.

The only reason we have not contributed as much is due to the savage oppression by the male sex; if we were physically stronger, we would dominate the world intellectually and politically.

Men only read to impress us and hope we have sex with their tiny penises.

In fact, if you look at history, males have done far more bad than they have good.

This is getting retarded.

>little penis

what did she mean by this

Gr8 b8

one of those posts is mine, just stop it already you cunt

it doesn't matter only in that we already know where artists attended i.e. the royal academy, since it's the only place anyone went to learn to paint

I'm referring to your below-average genital organ. It's symbolism for expressing how you're an emasculated weak-jawed, low-test, beta male (by acting like a little attention-whoring/circlejerking bitch about literature).

>tfw You know multiple women who like TMR
>tfw Finnegan's Wake is actually really well known if you have ANY literary friends at all
>tfw OP is a fucking 0/10 disgusting turbopleb

Kill yourself, never come back

the meme frog strikes again

What do you mean by that?