Mfw have to write a 100 essay due tomorrow

>mfw have to write a 100 essay due tomorrow

help Veeky Forums

100 what? Words?

>100 essays

Someone was a little lazy this semester huh

>tfw 450 word essay due Wednesday
you have it easy OP

Just wait until you're in the final year bros. I had to do a 1000 word paper for my Psychology degree. It was pretty brutal, most of my classmates didn't make it.

I had to dedicate my whole afternoon to writing my Bachelors degree, it was pure torture

you can do it, frog!
here's some for ya

>450 words
>1000 words
Americans...

Oh jesus christ. I never know if posts like this are just retarded people or not.

Oh jesus christ. I never know if posts like this are just retarded people or not.

A 1000 words is a bare minimum in some of my courses to expect an "average", implying what you have written isn't pure bullshit.

I missed this old bait.

Me too. I even forgot the clever answers other anons would post as a reply.

percent

>percent

>>mfw have to write a 100% essay due tomorrow

hahaha thanks for the laugh user

>The joke

>you

You must be real fun at parties. If you ever got invited

>three page essay due wednesday
>haven't started

20,000 word dissertation due to next friday (not the following but the 5th). Motivate me, Veeky Forums :( haven't started yet

>have to summarize the first Chapter of To Kill a Mockingbird by tomorrow
>haven't even started reading the novel

>spend all night bullshitting out a 10+page essay
>A
I'm unsure whether I'm the next Joyce or my professor is incompetent. Probably the next Joyce, kekekkekkekekkekekeéééé.

Think of it this way

your classmates stuff is probably worse, teachers actually grade higher if your stuff is at least barely legible. Because what they go through is essentially torture.

Well at least you don't have to do a summary of the entire Star Trek canon.

you think that's bad, I've got a thirteen word shitpost due right now

I counted your post just to make sure

thank you

>that is
>I have
That makes 15 words.

Just marathoned my 100 character essay. Was it gold?

What if he's just baiting you? You know, like a double bait?

Write a 100 on how you accidentally your GF.

In all seriousness though I have 4 hours to finish making a presentation and a 700 word speech transcript for a comparative analysis of Blade Runner and Frankenstein and I haven't viewed either text a single time yet

Guys help me finish my essay, It's 3 words about "what I learned in boating school" and it's for tomorrow oh fuck

what if you just got tripled baited? and before you say my response is a quadruple baited response to your post, i acknowledge that potential herein and deny you the satisfaction of that potential repose

Are you legit?
What's the word count I just so happen to have a nice boat story.

"I learned motorboating".

You can thank me later, mate.

>tfw I actually have a 7 page essay due tuesday but I'll start it that morning
fuck it

>tfw you have 12 inches on powdered moonstone to do for potions and you're stuck in detention with umbridge

we are totally gonna lose the quidditch cup this year

kek

>you have 12 inches
BIG

>have a 50 (You)s essay due next Thursday
>haven't even started
Can Veeky Forums help me?

(You)

pic unrelated

@8317981
>Can Veeky Forums help me?
nah

>For you

>he's having trouble writing a 100 word essay
>he's a frogposter
figures

>@

Why though?

Veeky Forums is peaking again

>write a book review about a contemporary novel that fucking sucked so bad it was painful to read but whose author is a personal friend of your professor

>mfw 5 letter word due to next decade
>haven't even got my pen out to f pocket
Just kill me Veeky Forums life is over anyway

>tfw unconsciously formed subcontext of proto-thought due in eternity and I haven't even begun to exist

getting invited to parties requires a pulse; it's not an accomplishment

This joke has been around for too long and even when it was new it was obviously a fucking joke how dumb are cunts?

You have 100 essays due tomorrow?

>mfw have to write 100 essays due tomorrow
help Veeky Forums

and but so

Why are primary schools so bad? I had to read several essays for a college English class and even at that level, grammar and spelling was still abominable; students had to idea how to organize their thoughts; or write a thesis (statement).

What are these students taught in primary school, and how are they passed? I wanted to be a teacher, but I'm not sure I could handle teaching a classroom full of students that start out behind my curriculum every year.