Anyone here like to wear diapers while they read? I was listening to classical music and reading this book on my chair...

Anyone here like to wear diapers while they read? I was listening to classical music and reading this book on my chair, it's really nice cause you don't have to get up to use the bathroom and there's a big soft cushion around your crost, especially when you keep filling it with pee. I pooped a while ago and it's nice because it's one of those that doesn't smell.

>Your average CiTR fan

Eugh.

what the fuck

>people like this actually exist

MODS

You should try it. It's really cute and comfy and fun and kinky and it'll make you forget about all those nasty cultural norms. Then again, a lot of people just like diapers, butnif you don't already give it a try. Playing with bodily fluids can be extremely erotic, and adorable, and diapers are comfy as fuck.

Do you read Stirner by any chance, OP?

Trying too hard to have a subversive meme thread.

>underage
Mods?

No, I don't read really hardcore philosophy, but stirner memes are hilarious. I'd like to read the ego and it's own though, because I'm a fan of the connotations the jokes represent, at least.

people like OP need to dedicate their time to spamming /r9k/ with their faggotry so everyone can make fun of robots for being diapershitters

>diapershitters
Is that your name for it? I wouldn't expect someone with their head up their ass to understand that people like different things, even though it'2016 and that's pretty sad.

I hate this place

designated

I understand that people like different things, I was just making a suggestion.

If the hottest girl on the planet asked me to do this stuff with her I'd still be reluctant.

It's gross. It sets off those deep rooted uncanny valley type warnings in my brain.

Ew. What the fuck, man? Is it too much work to poop and pee in a toilet like everybody else? Crawl back to the hole that you came from, not your mother's because she's already cursed enough with having you out of her womb.

How has shitposting been allowed to reach these levels on this board? I want my classic DFW shitposting back.

I probably would like this. I just need someone to go buy them for me. Or I could pretend I was buying them for someone else. I used to buy them for my father. Who'd know? Except I know I'd make some face or something that would tip them off. Still, it sounds like a great idea. I am reading a pop-physics book, "The Big Picture," right now, and some of the thoughts are long and complicated. I hate being distracted. Thanks, OP. I'll try it.

Enjoy the smell, I guess. Don't get any of the piss and shit in your eyes. Be prepared for a vaguely unpleasant two or three hour experience.

fpbp

Venom2204 checking in

Would you not be even more distracted by the shame of regressing in maturity by twenty years back to pissing and shitting yourself?

Is Veeky Forums on a decline or has it always been like this?

Go fuck yourself--no one else will.

Ha, shitposting. I get it.

This is the result of a generation watching 2 girls 1 cup in their formative years.

>I am an hedonist !!

found the cancer