When did you realize all the great writers didn't waste their time on the internet

when did you realize all the great writers didn't waste their time on the internet

I don't know, John Green spends a lot of time on the internet.

To be fair, most great philosophers/writers would have spent their days shitposting on Veeky Forums if internet had existed in their days.
Kirkegaard is Veeky Forums. Schopenhauer would have definitely roastie-posted. etc

You say wasting time, I say gathering material.

When I realized that most of the great writers lived before the Internet was invented.

yes, but he doesn't waste it

I ensure you modern authors do. Shit how can you even be relevant without understanding such an important component of your times.

Only extreme autism can bring anyone to think this

But there aren't any great contemporary ones

Just now. Thanks based user!

joke's on you i have an actual diagnosis so i know i only have Asperger (low grade on the autism scale, thus not "extreme autism")

lol

Joyce's shitposting in Finnegans Wake anticipated today's internet culture.

Just killed a rat, lads. How's life on the internet?

Oh, I've always realized it.
It just has yet to make me get off the internet and spend time writing my goddamn books.

John Green isn't a great writer

duh

>cat (14)
>autism post
kek

Well, that is true in a way. I'm generally against the "contemporary Veeky Forums sucks" meme, but I don't know any author below 30 who is impressive. Maybe i'm just not reading enough of them. Tao Lin lives in the internet for sure.

you don't number your cat pictures?

Pleb detected

imblyign

>implying there have been any good writers in the internet age

Post screenshot of your cat folder pls

f-for what purpose
also it's a mixed animal folder actually. i don't discriminate.

plllllllllllllllllease!

When I realized that Bret Easton Ellis probably gets laid a lot which is why his characters have so much casual sex that is more like a fashion statement than an expression of attraction or desire.

Oh god he's so happy

I've never made anything this happy

t-too revealing

your mom was probably that happy when she gave birth to you and held you in her arms for the first time. :)

thats real sweet user

though she was happier when i provided her my penis lmao

This is cute until you realize he is getting that Sanic off

Wait, for real?

>t-too revealing
Oh come on. It's an anonymous site for a reason.

What about Tao Lin