nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html
pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full
nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
gr.iqsociety.org/members/davide-piffer/
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Factor-Analysis-of-Population-Allele-Frequencies-as-a-Simple-Novel-Method-of-Detecting-Signals-of-Recent-Polygenic-Selection-The-Example-of-Educational-Attainment-and-IQ.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I seriously doubt russians have high IQs like that. The Africa part seems right though.

1. Correlation doesn't imply causality.
2. Biased researchers. Richard Lynn (mentioned in that picture) is a well-known racist.

not an argument

nutrition, environment, culture and poverty affect the variable of IQ. it's even listed in the comment.

>1. Correlation doesn't imply causality.
True but you don't know what that sentence means.

>2. Biased researchers. Richard Lynn (mentioned in that picture) is a well-known racist.
>I will disregard any evidence that counters my preconceived beliefs.
It is you who is biased.

If you're dumb, you'll get the wrong nutrition
If you're dumb, you won't use your lands to farm for food&veggies, if the environment is unsuitable you'll move elsewhere
If you're dumb, you'll create a dumb culture
If you're dumb, you'll be a poor loser.

Your desperate attempts to strip the human element from human properties like IQ is hilarious.

>correlation doesn't imply causation
>starts to list bullshit reasons because of correlation

good job

Some populations are smart, some are not. What is there to explain?

>Assertions about DNA (i.e. genome wide assertions about polygenes) can be made by just looking at skin tone.

Literally an infographic that only a retard would make and be convinced by.

kys yourself, OP.

Intelligence is a complex trait with strong genetic and environmental components. Low IQ in Africa is likely a combination of both, since Africans are likely to be parasite-ridden and malnourished, and they probably don't receive much intellectual simulation in early life.

Not an argument

Your resorting to ad-hominem attacks tells me that you don't have a sensible answer for it. Why do you even bother posting?

>tfw when an average Mongolian is smarter than an average American

niggers are dumb
its 1st grade science how do you not know this. in europe we learnt this long ago, are you american?

>Make a shit tier argument.
>user points out a massive hole in the argument without proposing a counter-argument.
>"n-no that's not fair, you didn't post an argument"

lol, what does it feel like to be a retard? I bet you get told to kill yourself on a daily basis.

You didn't point out any hole whatsoever.

>defending low IQ people
>calling someone a retard
ironic..

The argument implied in the picture's subtext relies on the assumption that you can make genome-wide assertions about an individuals genetics by just looking at their skin tone. This is obviously false as modern attempts to study genetics and intelligence look at genome wide polygenic scores in relation to objectively measurable properties like education years (no IQ social science garbage).

If one ignores the subtext and acknowledges that the picture doesn't tell us anything about DNA then at best the argument reduces to skin tone averages vs IQ averages.

This isn't as bad but it is a much more fragile argument especially once one begins to look at IQ over time (protip: it changes and is adjusted, brown people on the right are like 1980s americans, which is what their countries resemble too). All in all, in order to make reliable assertions about skin tone averages vs IQ averages one has to find ways to account for these changes and to rule out alternative and seemingly obvious explanations.

What kind of a retard needs to compare himself to a monkey to feel good about himself? Get some self-esteem.

So is it an astronomic coincidence that the darker skin tones overlap wthi low IQ pretty much everywhere in the world in every year?

I'm asking because your post didn't explain anything about the subject.

no it doesn't, you are attacking a strawman

dude, why are you writing walls of text to a troll?..

>So is it an astronomic coincidence that the darker skin tone countries have the same IQ as lighter skin tone countries when comparing years with similar levels of development?

fixed

Better to nip it in the bud than do it 300 posts later. Shame our janitors are useless as fuck.

>you can't make genome-wide assertions about an individuals genetics by just looking at their skin tone
sometimes you can

you have 2 birds, one is black, another is white

can you make genome-wide assertions about them?

yeah, because one is a crow, and the other is a pigeon

>objectively measurable properties like education years
not objective
also a shitty metric since in Russia people go out of highschool at 16 and become engineers by the time they are 21
but according to you a Bolivian who got his biology degree at age 30 is smarter

iq is proven to predict success with perfect accuracy, unlike years of schooling

>iq changes over time
the gap doesn't, pic

>Negroes have about 70 IQ on average.
No wonder why no country wants them lmao

gtfo lmao

go get ready for your school

Low IQ braintard tears lmao. Your negroe is showing

>also a shitty metric since in Russia people go out of highschool at 16 and become engineers by the time they are 21
>but according to you a Bolivian who got his biology degree at age 30 is smarter
Clearly you aren't reading any modern research in molecular genetics. A DNA/EduYears paper was published just last month it looked at a group of UK students born between 94 and 96.

The rest of your post isn't even worth commenting on since it's clear you don't understand modern science or formal logic.

So you concede that you can only use it within one country and it's useless to compare globally. Gotcha.

>is a biologist
>"you don't understand science"
>appeal to authority
go back to Veeky Forums

>ongiong research
>doesn't understand what a genome-wide polygenic score is or how it works
nigga you dumb

cry more bitch

Correlation doesn't imply casualty, but there are 3 options:

A) it's a coincidence (not likely)
B) one causes the other (not likely)
C) there's an underlying reason that causes both (likely)

So what's the underlying reason that causes both? Well, races are.

Africans historically were never challenged in ways that caused natural selection to favor more intelligent individuals.

Europeans and northeast Asians got smart by having to survive the ice age.

Skin colour itself obviously has nothing to do with it.

are you the retard?
go back to >>>cess/pol/
lol

One core tenant of a useful scientific tool is that it has to make accurate predictions.

So they are using years of schooling, whereas IQ is known to predict years of schooling with perfect accuracy, among other things.

There have been genome-wide polygenic studies looking at IQ and they were widely successful at making predictions too. It is mostly outside of Western academia (aka the Chinese).

All races have different qualities on average which includes but not limited to intelligence. Negroes crying about their low IQ won't change anything and frankly it's quite a childish thing to do.

Sometimes I wonder why they get triggered and shitpost about other races having higher IQs and chimpout on a science board, but then I realize that they have low IQs lol.

The more obvious explanation is that a society resembling 1980s America is more likely to have a 1980s America IQ. In other words, IQ is dependent on the level of development in society (economic, social, technological, and otherwise) and darker skin tone countries often have lower levels of development (this also accounts for their placement in the scale as well as outliers).

>IQ is dependent on the level of development in society
And what, pray tell, is development dependent on?

Time.

Blacks aren't the ones starting these threads on a daily basis.

So, all those little primitive ooga-booga "societies" just suddenly showed up a thousand years ago?

Economy, education, medicine, technology, etc..

All boards have different qualities on average which includes but not limited to intelligence. /pol/ crying about their low IQ won't change anything and frankly it's quite a childish thing to do.
Sometimes I wonder why they get triggered and shitpost about other boards having higher IQs and chimpout on a science board, but then I realize that they have low IQs lol.

nice

And ? These are statistical facts that everybody knows. I can't see a single thing wrong with these threads and if people want to discuss intelligence, they are free to do so, no matter how many brainlet crybabies there are.

>presumably predominantly white board
>low IQ
I think you're confusing white people with primitive chimp negroes my son :^) Look at the IQ chart up there, then go back to your jungle.

>migration bottlenecks
>nutrition
>genetic mixture
>education
>culture

Correlation by skin tone is a red herring because any given population can achieve high IQ if you isolate and bottlenecked them enough.

>And ? These are statistical facts that everybody knows. I can't see a single thing wrong with these threads and if people want to discuss intelligence, they are free to do so, no matter how many brainlet crybabies there are
You don't see any problem with the same thread being posted every single day, diverting people's attention from new threads?

>/pol/ is full of trumpfags
>trumpfags are predominantly non-college whites
>non-college whites are low IQ
ergo /pol/ is low IQ

But Veeky Forums isn't, and they are aware that negroes have low IQ and primitive chimp brains just like any other board or any sensible person :^)

How does someone with a high IQ, such as yourself, make a living?

By getting a job and not collecting welfare checks or stealing flatscreens?

What is your job?

Automobile parts dealer.

bruh, CLEARLY he is a 300k mathematician

Wow, you must need a pretty high IQ to do that! Sounds very difficult! Truly you have lived up to your potential as a member of the master race, huh? I don't understand why someone with such a massive intellect would even bother comparing himself to monkeys.

>the gap doesn't
See pic.

I have average IQ actually, and I don't get triggered when someone states that. I bet that makes you quite assmad :^)
>blacks are monkeys
How dare you. Monkeys have higher IQs than Africans.

Post the world average map and not a cherrypicked tiny portion, then we can talk.

>I have average IQ actually, and I don't get triggered when someone states that. I bet that makes you quite assmad :^)
No, it doesn't make me assmad, it just makes me confused. I'm confused because I can see very clearly that you're compensating for something (probably the fact that you're not very bright and thus not very successful) by picking on people who are basically subhumans to feel better by comparison. The part that is confusing to me is that you don't seem to be aware of this, and don't seem to realize that other people can see this. But then again, you have average IQ, which means that you lack the insight needed for true introspection and self-improvement. When you feel an emotion such as hate you do not ask yourself 'why am I feeling this?" but rather you think 'it is logical for me to be angry and the cause is external."

Everything can be explained by your overreaction to people stating the facts about IQ and how not everyone is equal and how some people like me find it entertaining to trigger you and watch you defend your small IQ in tears :^)

>I will disregard any evidence that counters my preconceived beliefs
Tell us more about his flawless methodology

Same goes for , yet you forgot to point that out.

You're confused. I don't contest the fact that negroes have low IQ. They are genetically inferior. What confuses me is the fact that you enjoy having these threads over and over. We can discuss anything in the sciences on this board and yet certain types of people always post certain types of threads that exist for bashing the inferior. What motivates this behavior? It is unhappiness, perhaps loneliness too, since 'triggering' people gets a quick response, and a (you) is human contact, even if it's negative contact.

Do you have a girlfriend?

someone's buttblasted

Funny how you attack IQ tests with no basis yet you got nothing to replace it with because you know that black people do just as worse at GPAs, SAT scores, graduation rates and employment rates. They literally score the lowest on any test that depends on peoples intelligence. They do great with crime rates, murders, rapes and incarceration rates though. Props to you for defending those qualities.

You literally have no holes left to hide. black people are the dumbest race on the planet and no amount of denial or semantics is going to change it.

It's just fun to watch people get buttmad trying to defend their desperate delusions.

Right, that's the surface explanation. But what's the deeper motivation behind someone who wastes so much time on the internet trying to piss people off? Is it loneliness? Sexual frustration? How is your sex life?

>with no basis
Yeah, what about the whole article in the picture that was related? Did you even read it?
>because you know that black people do just as worse at GPAs, SAT scores, graduation rates and employment rates
Sure, in the US where racism has been institutionalised for years. is how they do in other multiracial countries.
>bermuda doesnt count tho
Pic related is how they do at the GCSEs in the UK. Also, notice how West-Africans are literally the most academically successful group in the US?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Americans#Education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa#Education
>hurr I can explain
Just like many other factors can explain the results of your retarded studies.

>They do great with crime rates, murders, rapes and incarceration rates though
I thought this thread was about IQ, not just a nigger-bashing thread. I guess there's no need to argue with you biased retards.

>Is it loneliness? Sexual frustration? How is your sex life?
You really have such a sad miserable life that you're pulling those examples out of your head? You're going through all these tryhard justifications rather than admitting you get mad when non-low IQ people talk about low IQ populations?
The fun is messing your self-righteous denial, which is why you're being constantly picked on. If you could just admit that you have a low IQ and you're fine with it, then people could appreciate your honesty and self-awareness, but it seems you just can't :(

>u-uhh it's racism.
Come on son. Nobodys gonna take you seriously when you blame all your uncivilized actions and ape-like behaviour on other people.

1:0

/pol/ is full of "spics"

You have no idea. There is so much white hatred in pol that white racists are a minority.

>developed nations have higher average IQs than undeveloped

Why is this surprising?

Beautiful isn't it

Kek
"Though the 'von Luschan scale' was used extensively throughout the first half of the twentieth century in the study of race and anthropometry, it was considered problematic, even by its practitioners, because it was very inconsistent."

But more importantly:

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

>Allele frequency positively associated with higher intelligence

>peruvian so high on the list
nice b8 m8

Peruvians from Lima. That's where the smart ones are at

>Allele frequency positively associated with higher intelligence

gr.iqsociety.org/members/davide-piffer/

How cute he has a masters in anthropology, and no one would publish his paper. And he never even got the paper published..

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Factor-Analysis-of-Population-Allele-Frequencies-as-a-Simple-Novel-Method-of-Detecting-Signals-of-Recent-Polygenic-Selection-The-Example-of-Educational-Attainment-and-IQ.pdf

Let's be honest with ourselves.

Chinks are superior we should kill ourselves and let them rule the world.

Oh, my bad /pol/ards. I forgot they cheat on IQ tests.
TOP KEK

>his scientific results are racist
>therefore he is racist
>and since he's a racist his results aren't valid

cool

kek Richard Lynn everyone:

"I think the only solution lies in the breakup of the United States. Blacks and Hispanics are concentrated in the Southwest, the Southeast and the East, but the Northwest and the far Northeast, Maine, Vermont and upstate New York have a large predominance of whites. I believe these predominantly white states should declare independence and secede from the Union. They would then enforce strict border controls and provide minimum welfare, which would be limited to citizens. If this were done, white civilization would survive within this handful of states."

sounds very reasonable desu senpai

>chimp tears
lmao

Oh my god he wants a civilized state away from the rapists, murderers and gangsters? What a racist !

This sounds reasonable though.

USA civil war now!

wow, i saved the other thread just before it got deleted

im such a fucking champ

>In a critical review of The Bell Curve, psychologist Leon Kamin faulted Lynn for "disregarding scientific objectivity", "misrepresenting data", and for "racism". Kamin argues that the studies of cognitive ability of Africans in Lynn's meta-analysis cited by Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray show strong cultural bias. Kamin also reproached Lynn for concocting IQ values from test scores that have no correlation to IQ. Kamin also notes that Lynn excluded a study that found no difference in White and Black performance, and ignored the results of a study which showed Black scores were higher than White scores.
See, that's why we have to be careful wil biased scientists.

>Anyone planning on trying to find a nubian bride with an IQ over 120 stands the best chance of success in Sierra Leone

Assuming there's a direct causation link between education and intelligence, I'd say they actually stand the best chance in former French colonies like Togo or Senegal, where school gets ridiculously hard.

Shut it!

Damn libruls, when will they learn that melanin pigmentation is the deciding factor of advanced cognitive capabilities?

This made me laugh way too much.

This image made me make an audible chuckle

>IQ test: logic based questions on different scholarly subjects
>Surprised by the fact that the ones who go to school do better on the tests
>Not using reasoning and instead picking skin color as the determining factor