Is Veeky Forums the most intelligent board on Veeky Forums?

Is Veeky Forums the most intelligent board on Veeky Forums?

I know this might not be saying much, but I think it is for the obvious reason.

Also, on an unrelated note I saw a thread about black authors and not once did someone meme "nigger" into the thread. I didn't know that could happen around here.

It's the most leftist because they've been brainwashed by cultural Marxism by Marxist professors in college and university.

The real intellectuals are on /r9k/ and /pol/ where the redpill rules.

The redpill is truth, not academia lies of postmodernist perspective subjective feels.

it is

no, that's /po/, which is why you've never heard of them.
they have the full autism genius, unlike who just have that uptight feel of someone who's never been invited to a sybaritic party despite voting republican to indicate their interest in such things. we just have paper with squiggles on it, which is still better, but not /po/ level smart.

Can you please leave. You've been a bother all morning.

Maybe. As a whole perhaps even likely. We tend not to think of such things as we have better things to do.

Depends how you define intelligent. Based on pure facts and knowledge, no. That'd probably go to Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums. It's kinda hard to tell with this board because of all the pseuds

>>Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums
>he hasn't read frege
>not even gibbon

>muh safe space hugbox

This is Veeky Forums, cuck

I say nigger in those threads sometimes.

Sounds like you limit what is possible here by a priori notions about what Veeky Forums is or should be, rather than simply using it for what it is.

You sound more cucked to me

every time someone talks about Veeky Forums being a smarty board you get like ten of these dudes basking in it

>Mmm, indeed, indeed, I may after all be quite the intellectual.. I am quite a serious poster.

NNNNNIGGGGERRRSSSSSSSSSS

You can only be cucked by things he doesn't like you stupid, stupid nu-male.

>All this ideology

>Veeky Forums
isn't Veeky Forums basically the new Veeky Forums?

I also post on /tv/ so I guess that's just as smart

You're all fuckheads, but for some reason I still love you.

no it's the stalking horse we set out for /pol/r9k/ who don't read books.

Veeky Forums is the containment board and the Veeky Forums and /phil/ faggots needs to stay in there

>i don't want to read books on history or philosophy
>i'll pretend they're not books
how's that going for you, little buddy?

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are nice too.

/pol/ can't be the most intelligent board because of the simple fact that it is one of the most popular boards. Where there are a lot of people, the ratio of smart to dumb people will be proportionally be tilted towards the dumb people.

Also, /pol/ is pretty aggressive with its attempts to explain the world in simple terms to a lot of people, a typical aspect of populist politicians, cult leaders, etc. People like that surround themselves with dumb people, not smart ones.