Seriously, what the fuck was this thing found in Mars?

Seriously, what the fuck was this thing found in Mars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4QSYx4wVQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

swamp gas

SHUT IT DOWN

I'd stop asking questions if I were you...

A crab. What else do you think it was?

Why?

I'm posting on Veeky Forums so I want serious answers no /x/ bullshit.

Not a crab. Crab is an animal that evolved on Earth.

It's the Martian analog of a rock crab. I'm honestly not surprised at this picture, there's liquid water and this is obviously a fucking animal-like organism we are looking at, so there's animal life on Mars (probably not a lot but) and at least one species looks like a crab. Case closed. Let's start cataloging them.

Photoshopped spider. The original photoshop is much higher resolution. It is a Mexican redknee tarantula.

In which case, it's probably a rock.

Here's the original photoshopped image with the spider not entirely color-bleached out. The abdomen is at the top. Thanks to jpeg artifacts and 100s of morons recopying the image, you get what you see in the OP image.

>The abdomen is at the RIGHT

fixed, damn it

If it was a mars life form it shouldnt be there already. Why NASA didnt take more pics from the same rock the next days?

>astronomy

astronomy?
this thread could be about geology or biology but no atronomy.

Nice, but you got the explanation wrong about why the lower quality version exists.

Someone obviously wanted to fool people, and purposefully made the lower-quality version.

Some also did further editing.

>tfw there are people out there that actually entertain this as a factual photo that is being "covered up" by NASA

>mars

Shit was taken in Mexico senpai. That's a mexican cave crab.

>mexican cave crab
swallowed my cough drop

Indian or Chinese spaceship debris
They have blown up dozen of them over Mars attempting to land

weather balloon

If you have to ask stupid question like this, you are never going to be on my away mission team.

Super secret pictures of aliens that NASA accidentally leaked, but the government will kill anyone with knowledge of alien life.

kek

but that looks real

Nice. What do u call it?

a rock lobster

youtube.com/watch?v=n4QSYx4wVQg