How do i permanently cease my sex drive, Veeky Forums?

how do i permanently cease my sex drive, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why in the hell would you want to do that?

for science

Become a physician.

Cut off your balls.

then go to a doctor and tell him you want a castration and you no longer want to have any use in your testicles or have them removed completely

Take an ssri

Beat me to it
200mg a day of Zoloft will do it

Have crippling depression

How do we know that we lose our sex drive when we lose our hot dogs?

Castration, chemical or otherwise.
Removing your testicles is the only decisively permanent way. Psychological or metacognitive means are fallible.

Because lots of people have done it or had it done to them

Because testicles cause the sex drive. I don't know the exact reasons why, I'm assuming its hormones, but its true. Castrati were a very big practice in certain time periods. We have the historical evidence to prove it.

Man there was a whole eunuch trade for a very long period of time through upper Africa, the middle east, and Europe. Usually very young children would be taken as slaves and have their penis and testicles removed. Then they'd get sold off and used as servants or guards for harems, or whatever.

Bilateral orchiectomy

Get married

masturbate a lot

What happens to your sex drive if you lose your junk as an adult? Same thing?

Yep. Your sex drive will diminish, your muscle mass will decrease over time, apparently you might have hot flashes and be more susceptible to depression, bone density issues, etc.

Although your voice will remain the same and you'll maintain a masculine skeletal structure.

Whole spectrum of effects.

Also, worth noting is that.. I think the kidneys(via adrenal glands?) produce a marginal amount of testosterone, but not enough to have an appreciable effect.

youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk

You can also get hormone therapy to keep those changes from happening.

Will getting CBT affect my testosterone production?

Science can't help you buddy.
However, pic related can.

I second this

In ancient China it was considered a status upgrade for a poor farmers kid to become a palace eunuch. Parents would actually volunteer their sons for it

Letrozole.

Die.