Brain Food

What brain food do you eat to perform better academically? Me? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

campbellsfoodservice.com/product/v8-vegetable-juice-7/
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/10452/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That shit is all sugar and sodium.

You can make it yourself for 1/4 the cost it would be to buy that everyday, and you wouldn't be filling yourself with added sugar and sodium.

My brain food is regular meals I make myself. I perform better academically because I do deep work without distractions in one hour intervals everyday in the corner of a campus library nobody uses.

>That shit is all sugar and sodium

Uh, no it isn't. Read the nutrition facts

I did, loaded with sodium and sugar
campbellsfoodservice.com/product/v8-vegetable-juice-7/

>640 mg in just 8 FL oz!
>6g of sugar

They claim a serving size is just half of a typical bottle/can. So if you buy a can at a machine and drink it all, you've just consumed 12g of sugar.

Right now, go purchase sugar. Go purchase a 1g measuring spoon. Dump 12g of sugar into a glass. That's how much you are drinking. Concentrated juice is basically broken down with sugars extracted and then pumped back into another concentrate at 2x the amount. That's how they can get away with saying "no added sugar!" because it's technically just added juice.. except they broke the juice down into sugars and added them.

Just buy a juicer and do this yourself

There is obviously more than just that dude 6g of an ounce isn't a lot, meaning other juices are added. Sugar probably comes naturally from the mixed vegetables and fruits.

>6g of sugar is a travesty

do you lose your mind when you see someone open a bottle of soda?

>What brain food do you eat to perform better academically?

Coffee, cigarettes and alcohol.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/10452/2

I just drink it for electrolytes. I drink a glass of V8 low sodium with a magnesium and calcium pill every morning.

I noticed that ever since i started to balance my electrolytes, i get migraine headaches drastically less.

But it is still kind of empty nutrition wise.

>an hour of exercise in the library

Are you fucking autistic?

yes, i tell them how unhealthy and destructive to the body devil water is.

I guarantee you drinking that processed vegetable shit does absolutely nothing for you "academically"

>deep work without distractions

>exercise

I don't think these are the same

>2016
>still afraid of sugar
>still afraid of salt
>still believe in brain foods
>still buying into mass hysteria and media manipulation
>still buying into the "healthy foods" trillion dollar industry

>not just eating whatever you want in moderation, taking a multivitamin, and adhering to a simple calorie expenditure diet with variable meal frequency

>taking a multivitamin

No, I am successful

>Vitamins

kek, falling for the vitamin scam. Your food has all the vitamins you need

>not taking a multivitamin

i guarantee you it doesnt because i am not a normie pleb who eats normie pleb "balanced" pyramid foods like normie pleb greens and vegetables

i am a honed and articulate bodybuilder and personal trainer with a chiseled body of knowledge and i would rather die than fall for the fucking "eat your greens" scam by fat shit memnist doctors and old wives

the only reason to take a supplement is if you are severely deficient in a particular vitamin, otherwise you are just literally pissing away your money and in some cases harming yourself by having excessive intake of certain vitamins is a bad thing, but stay ignorant it suits you

>t. someone who has never been in a gym, let alone attained sub 8% body fat or >16" biceps.

Eggs

>personal memer
>chiseled body of knowledge
>food is pleb

When do you start shilling O-N-N-I-T products to us or Soylent kek.

>food has all the vitamins you need
Not with our depleted soils

> t. casual observations and anecedotal evidence rather than rigorous or scientific analysis

>t. a fat hypocrite

1. a study conducted in 161,808 postmenopausal women from the Women's Health Initiative clinical trials concluded that after eight years of follow-up "multivitamin use has little or no influence on the risk of common cancers, cardiovascular disease, or total mortality".

2. A very large prospective cohort study published in 2011, including more than 180,000 participants, found no significant association between multivitamin use and mortality from all causes. The study also found no impact of multivitamin use on the risk of cardiovascular disease or cancer.

3. Another meta-analysis, published in 2013, found that multivitamin-multimineral treatment "has no effect on mortality risk,"[33] and a 2013 systematic review found that multivitamin supplementation did not increase mortality and might slightly decrease it.

4. For certain people, particularly the elderly, supplementing the diet with additional vitamins and minerals can have health impacts, however the majority will not benefit.[7] People with dietary imbalances may include those on restrictive diets and those who cannot or will not eat a nutritious diet.

One day when you decide to drop below 300lbs or god forbid try some intense exercise regimines to get buff, you will realise that virtually all guidelines are based on 5'8 140lb normie pleb men who live a sedentary lifestyle and eat regular 3 meals a day.

when that day comes, consider picking up a centrum 180 tablet 1 a day multivitamin that costs 10 dollars, and enjoy whatever benefits that may bring, at virtually 0 risk of health.

scrub