>exam day comes
>max score in the exam is 50 points
>10 questions
>one of them I simply just do not know the answer
>another one is a bit tough but I think I can manage
>make a couple of mistakes due to lack of focus
>get a 60% grade
Should I just literally kms?

If you do, make sure it isn't via overdose. You might miscalculate and just take half a tab of paracetamol. Tee hee.

>decide to skip every class and study by myself

You're literally too dumb to be going to university.

I did that for 2 of my classes freshman year. Got A's in both of them.

Thinks skipping some bs freshman class is akin to learning a semester of organic by yourself. wtf m8

Well yeah, because freshman year is literal babby-tier.

>freshman year
oh, you mean HS chemistry refreshment?

Wasn't chemistry. DiffEq and Linear Algebra.

Why didn't you go to class to see what would be on the test? You probably wasted more time studying tons of shit that probably wouldn't be tested.

Depends on your teacher. Some make it a point to fuck you over if you've skipped their lectures or labs.

My bio teacher at college basically told us about this legendary student of hers, from 10 years before, a guy that would never come to her classes but would still ace his tests because he studied at home. She then said how only a genius could do that and that all the rest failed.

Some retarded fuck actually believed he could be like that and missed like half of the classes. In the end he failed the class and had to redo in another semester. The teacher took natural selection to her own hands and rooted out the stupid, I feel like OP was this type of guy.

>not going to class every day
>not having the professor tell you what material he will omit or include on the next exam
>being this fucking stupid and holing up in your dorm like a sperglord.

You're wasting more time skipping class than actually going.

so? undergrad ochem is also "babby-tier"

i skipped 70% of ochem lectures and never scored below 95% uncurved...

op probably didnt understand what he was doing when he "did problems", and just copied the steps from the examples, and rote work like that is useless

>be brainlet
>tries to do non-brainlet things
>is surprised
justbrainletthings

>skip every class
>surprised when i get a 60%
>Should I kill myself?
No natural selection will take care of it for you

Killing yourself over grades is retarded. You passed, who cares what grade you got.

>American education

>only a genius could do that

It annoys me how certain teachers can't fathom students learning without their teaching, like personal trainers thinking clients can't train without them.

Yet so many of them do.

skipping class is a huge waste of your time and money. seems like you really didn't understand the content as well as you thought, and should have went to class. often professors will at least hint at what will and what wont be on the finals (occasionally a misdirection but fuck those profs). You literally aren't better than others OP. Go to class. Take your education seriously you retarded fucking frog faggot.

Unless you learned literally everything there is to learn from every chapter on the exam, you can't expect to go into the exam and be sure you'll know all the material. You have to go to lecture to know what will be on the exam. Some people can pull it off because they're simply smarter at the subject, but that doesn't mean you can't learn what they learn all by themselves. You just have to take the appropriate approach.

Did the same, except got an A.

Just memorize every conceivable reaction.

I generally don't go to lectures. I just watch them online, because I don't have to put on pants and I can pause it to go to the toilet or get food or anything else.

First time on this side of paradise. Is it always anons jacking themselves off at how smart they are?

Soooo, my 10th grade year of high school?

lot of pretentious wank and sad sack chan shtick. there are threads where anons jack each other off about schools and program choices, and threads where people covertly ask for homework help. lot of cross board shitposts about vaguely "scientific" material. the wiki has some good resources for undergrads, and indeed that is about as deep as most discussion gets. anything too difficult and you get posturing brainless. occasional smart posters make it worth lurking.

How would I know what your 10th grade year of high school was?

brainlets. autocorrect strikes again

you're so dumb jesus.

i literally wasn't even enrolled in ochem and got 100%. what's your excuse you fucking brainlet?

I did that my whole first two years and maintained a 3.5 in math/chemistry.

This 2bh. Just do your homework and/or socialize during lecture if it's so boring.

you took diffy qs in freshmann? I'm guessing you took calc 1 and linear algebra 1.

No I tested out of Calc 1&2 with the AP test and got Calc 3 done in the summer before freshman year.

>Skipped every class
>Got a 60%

Frankly, you deserve it. Maybe you should kys.

This. You learn more from the books. All my teachers ever did was copy the derivations of the formulas and with the solutions manual said, "Maybe they did it like this."

ITT: prof ego defense squad

University success depends on studying at home. Especially if you do the distance version of the same diffficult classes. There are professors that pre-record lecture sessions in their office on library cds for students. And unless you're taking a class without many online lectures like developmental biology, Youtube or open courseware will help you where mumbly Pajeet cannot.

Online assignments and syllabus indicate what obviously will be on the test. Don't pretend knowing a few extra omissions will destroy you in first year ochem if you even get any.

Great fucking education you're shilling there. It can't even catch up with the times. Oh wow what ever will OP do without someone reading him the powerpoint slides before bed time. Real awesome learning experience. Individual music lessons and apprenticeships need to adopt this model of paying much more for much less.

A lot of people did. I took Diff Eq (just ODEs and stuff) and multivariate calculus freshman year.

What?

Assignments and syllabus don't indicate everything and there are many courses where "knowing everything" isn't possible. "Go to class" isn't shilling anything, if you are paying for an education class is part of it, and much of what makes it worthwhile is networking and industry connections down the line. If you'd rather sit at home and jack off to anime cartoons then good job. Seems you can't into basic reading comprehension. Here's what happened: OP got 60% because they didn't go to class. So, they should have went to class. Not difficult to understand brainlet.