Ever wondered what the chances are that you'll ever become a PI? Check out pipredictor.com...

Ever wondered what the chances are that you'll ever become a PI? Check out pipredictor.com. You'll need actual publications to compute your score.

Pic related. My score.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4KTc7G4zCY
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(14)00477-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About 50% of men have a penis smaller than average. Some compensate by lifting weights at gym, others buy an expensive car.

You made this thread.

And some post sarcastic messages in response to said thread. We all have our coping mechanisms.

What the fuck is a PI

Penis Inspector

pussy invader

Principle investigator. Someone who leads a research group.

Nice, I am already one

I don't believe you.

> waiting for a brainlet to come along to argue that 'actually, exactly 50% of men have a penis smaller than average'

That's only true if penis size has a symmetric distribution. It seems likely that it's normally distributed, but I'd like to see a citation on that.

Too bad then.

The average is actually smaller than the mean.

Average and mean are the same thing. I think you're mixing things up with median.

Half a tau.

You're mean

I'd say I'm about average

youtube.com/watch?v=e4KTc7G4zCY

Almost certainly, no trait in nature has a symmetric distribution. That is because beneficial mutations and trait combinations are rare in comparison to the multitude of things that can go wrong (developmental defects, malnutrition, accidents...). The impaired/low-performing side will always be favored.

but a normal distribution is a symmetric distribution

Normal distributions are a mathematical ideal, not the norm.

I'm lost. What are you trying to say?

Bump

jelly

Will the fact that nobody else has actually asked you for a link to the site you are using influence my score?

No, but the fact that you overlooked the link that is right there in the OP probably will.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SHIT KNUCKA HE DONE TORE YOU UP

front page

>tfw mathfag and I can research whatever the hell I want

Reported for spam and advertising a shitty site

It's actually science related, you dumb faggot. Here's the accompanying paper:
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(14)00477-1

>half of men have a penis smaller than most men

lol

This is retarded

I seriously hope anyone with actual publications would be intelligent enough to realize this scale is garbage

Looks like someone got a low score. See for a source on why this scale is actually predictive.

Start using a trip so I can filter please

Bump

OP got fucking rekt

> my statistical analysis is science, I swear guys
gay as fuck

except it is

What is PI? Person of Interest?

Private eye.

Idiot

Principle investigator