Post common science misconceptions plebs have that grind your gears

Post common science misconceptions plebs have that grind your gears.

I'll start.

This girl in my class told me to kill myself so I get removed from the gene pool and that I was a creepy virgin and I'd die alone. Like, bitch, if I'm never gonna have sex what's the point of killing myself? Clearly I've already been effectively been weeded out of the gene pool by being rejected by women.

What an idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what do you study ?
>physics
>ewwwww i hated physics in high school, you'll die a lonely virgin retard made crazy user.

lol as if i wasn't aware of this by choosing physics in the first place, dumb pleb

>Talking to a woman who isn't a social outcast too
How come?

>The Earth orbits the sun

I know that this is a troll thread, but I just wanted to point out that technically, you could help your siblings or other family members produce more offspring and contribute to the gene pool that way, because you share a proportion of their genes. That's how social insects like bees and other animals like the naked mole rat do it.

So yeah, being your handsome brother's wing man increases your own biological fitness, even if you never ever get laid yourself.

most beta losers don't have any brothers or sisters

>humans are descended from monkeys

No woman without physical deformity/severe mental illness is going to be social outcast.

Regardless of whether that's true or not, most of them do have mothers and fathers.

so you're saying they should help their father fuck their mother?

If they want to increase their fitness without reproducing themselves, then yes.

Or setting up their mom on a blind date with Omar.

That would be less effective though, because genetically you are less related to Omar than you are to your father.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection

Yes, but your parents having another kid is likely to lead to another weak pasty betacuck like you.
While if you mix your mother's genes with the strong alpha ones of Omar, the result will only have 1/4th of your genes, but they'll be in a superior melanin-rich carrier who is much more likely to have lots of kids himself.
So in the long run it will be good for your genetic fitness.

Fair enough, the best strategy would be to turn your mother into a 'queen', and have her reproduce with as many different partners as possible, rich in melanin or not.

This thread is totally derailing.

>are you a forever alone beta sperglord?
>have your mom fuck a bunch of black dudes, problem solved!
Veeky Forums - science & math

keked

top zozzle

I think I'll call my publication "Favouring maternal sexual partners diversification : An optimal strategy for genetic replication"

>An optimal strategy for genetic replication
when reproduction fails

>physics