How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

free-iqtest.net/
cw6sandiego.com/ramona-3-year-old-invited-join-mensa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well yeah IQ is supposed to be age independent innit?

I wonder what happens to those "child prodigies" mostly. I mean outside of Terry Tao.

when did IQ tests start going over 140? when i took the WISC that was the max you could get.

is this just one of those online tests or something?

I got like 127 in an online test one time, is I smart now?

I feel very apprehensive about this. I really hope they don't fuck her up by treating her too different or by not stimulating her properly. The last thing she needs is those Mensa retards rubbing off on her.

the problem with these kids who score super high on iq tests is that the score is "age adjusted" so it's hard to gauge whether or not this is just early development as a lot of these kids go on to score an average iq in adulthood

if shes the real deal a good way to find out is to have her take the SAT in a couple years and go off of that depending on how well she scores

Make her take the math GRE, that'll determine if her IQ stays static or she grows up to become a brainlet

Do eet fagets
free-iqtest.net/

Are you literally retarded? That's not a legitimate IQ test. Your score was almost certainly inflated.

Of course it isn't, but that isn't the point

Then what is the point?

[spoiler]fun[/spoiler]

with any luck she'll easily surpass greats like jacob barnett

This came up when googling the name

*loli boner alert*
shut it down

go back to

>Implying the 'MENSA' society means anything more then a nice collection of narcissists.

cw6sandiego.com/ramona-3-year-old-invited-join-mensa/

Nice citing a news article faggot, totally a reliable source. Now get out.

>news article
>reliable source
Nigga what? As in a 3 year old wouldn't be invited as a publicity stunt?

MENSA is full of brainlets.

If you want to prove you're smart, try to get tenure at MIT or hired at CERN. Then we'll talk.

Professors and scientists have very narrow breadths of knowledge. Your assumption of what smart is begs the question.

Ok well then what do you do for a living Mr "I am a very smart polymath."?

I was attacking your implied definition of smart, I'm not going to just let you use that implied definition on me sir.

IQ isn't legitimate to any form of scientific credibility to begin with.

They will get suffocated by helicopter parenting and end up on /r9k/.