I'm going to post a few Veeky Forumscore slut profiles and you're going to tell me which of them has the best taste

I'm going to post a few Veeky Forumscore slut profiles and you're going to tell me which of them has the best taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=258778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's an user spends more time creating his thread than others do posting in it episode

What site is that?

c&d

>the pixies
>the
dropped

From plebest to plebleast
(she seems a bit boring)
(hiding her power level too)

>consensual non-monogamy
[picture of deformed frog firing at the air, laughing thunderously while tears are bursting from his eyes]

4/10 seems like she has legit autism
9/10 legit whore who doesn't know shit but does anal a2m fuck me daddy. would bang

5/10 looks like she would accuse you of rape
10/10
another whore who doesn't know shit but shes a 6/10 overall. wouldn't waste my time on this narcissist
crazy ass bitch that would rob you stay the FUck AWAY

>Caring about a woman's taste in anything
You've been spooked. Woman are tools, it doesn't matter their 'interests' because those 'interests' are all made up anyway.

Tools are a spook, and spooks are the spookiest spooks.

Careful Stirnerbot, you wouldn't want any of those spooky human emotions.

These aren't sluts. OP is a virgin and has never touched a woman.

the 2 best girls overall are and

>Those filenames

Severe mental health issues inbound. Bet you're doing well for yourself, OP

I called them sluts, I didn't pass moral judgement upon them for being sluts, you slut.

Actually I'm throwing the boring Amsterdam girl down to below the Russians, the Russians get joint second plebleast.

name of site? I need me some lit sluts

Generally when they write out the name of the author AND the title in full, they're full of shit. Everyone's at least a little full of shit, but these people have 0 self-awareness or shame. When all of the books are well-known and/or classics, they only truly like the plebbiest ones (such as Roald Dahl and Vonnegut in the case of ), and read the rest once and/or for school.

100% stay away
Bad news but may be worth it
Could be worse

jesus you have bad taste in women. most of these are masturbation sleeves at best.

This. Answer us OP. We need answers.

It's OKCupid

>le nerdy girl
>le interverted awkward girl
>le bookworm ekksdee
Why, then, do all these girls have so many slutty pictures?
The girl from literally started her introduction with "le i'm introvert and nerdy and how overwhelming everything is" and she has a braless picture on a public site.
'fuck outa here, I know all there's to know about these "nerdy girls"

The first one is the best one

>Less wholesome

aw shucks

Real shit

Don't give a fuck what they read, neither should you.

Best girl right here.

You will not benefit, OKCupid is set up to put like with like.

What in actual fuck

did OKCupid just call you a cuntlip?

t. uggo

>150cm

womanlets, when will they learn?

After I saw that Goen Girl documentary I don't know what to believe, apparently women only pretend to be cool and have interests, then drop the act when you're stuck with them.

It's just most women, especially if they're pointedly "quirky interests grill". It's like peacocking in PUA, only more socially acceptable. Women who really have those interests are the women they hate the most, so you can use them to find people with real interests by asking who they think is fake.

I guess its good they dont stick with me

What happens if I'm obscenely ugly?

Hey c*nt
We've noticed that you're really fucking ugly, son. Like so ugly, that when you were born the doctor slapped your mother.
What does that mean for you, the user? That your account is deleted as of now.

Bye

Real wisdom here friend.

For a woman, everything is an accessory. They're basically children playing with shiny stuff.

Actually they notice that no one likes you and send you emails encouraging you to mix up your photos and content.

>What happens if I'm obscenely ugly?
I guess you develop a good sense of humour as a coping mechanism. Maybe god gives you dubs now and then.

WOAH BUDDY

looks like these aren't your average girls!

hoo boy

>Goen Girl documentary
what's that?

you get set up with less attractive people (people getting fewer messages/worse ratings). Tinder is the same way, if you're getting very few swipes to the right, after a while you'll notice that every time you login, the first ten or so profiles are ugly. this is the app nudging you towards your end of the pool

>Håkan Hellström

dropped

Scandiboos are pure cancer

okcupid was weird
Only girls that liked me was 7/10 normie chicks who only read harry potter. Ended up dating a girl who liked john green for 7 months got her into kafka

all the le nerdy girls would always flake on me when it came to dating.

The so-called nerdy girls want chads

Nerdy girls and Veeky Forums girls exist. Only, I doubt they use OKCupid.

on okcupid im sure bored chads get them

Oh yes they do, i meant "so-called" as a sort of prefix for the fake ones

I know this patrician girl who is also a somewhat locally accomplished writer and I swear she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen but she's also a huge fucking introvert. It's like she's surrounded by this natural shield and nobody can approach her. I've known her for some 7 years and she's always been single. Who knows man, Veeky Forums girls in my experience are also a tough nut to crack. Some are bloody impossible to approach or form connections with, let alone get into a relationshit.

probably fucks older guys behind close doors

Cons:
>favourite authors are all entry-level, teenage communist phase-tier English literature
>agnostic
>liberal arts
>Fez
>Adam West's Batman
>Kanye
>the Pixies
>AmE
Pros:
>will fuck you with a strap-on
>good at standardised testing

i came across a super cute nerdy girl on pof whose few pictures are modest. too bad she hasn't and likely won't respond to my message.

None of this is surprising. Girls with traditionally male interests are nuts.

How is this news to anyone

>Girls with traditionally male interests are nuts.
lel that's true too, but those girls aren't interested in male interests. they're interested in cosplay.

You didn't even mention her obvious mental illness.

"Never stick your dick in crazy" is the rule I always end up breaking.

>smokes
No thanks.
>posts topless pictures on a dating site
No thanks.
>Vonnegut
No thanks.
>genderqueer
No thanks.
>Buffalo 66
Almost a deal breaker but that height makes up for it.
>I am an eternal child
No thanks.

Good looking French girls always have some sort of 'higher' look about them, I can't explain it.

It's as if they are purged of all trashiness, and have actual beauty - bearing in mind that's probably far from the truth.

I hope that girl is getting help for her self harm.

I hope that girl is getting help for her self hARM.

>Girls with traditionally male interests are nuts.
Why is this?

top tier
high tier
mid tier
low tier
does it work to my advantage to write "crippling anxiety" if i am looking for bookish girls on a dating site

>does it work to my advantage to write "crippling anxiety" if i am looking for bookish girls on a dating site
no, but you already knew that

I can. It's anemia coupled with prominent cheekbones.

>does it work to my advantage to write "crippling anxiety" if i am looking for bookish girls on a dating site
nope I've done the whole self aware introvert guy and zero messages
My best profile was copying some guy from Veeky Forums+photos with my friends puppies and name dropping john green and tame impala
had 3-4 dates a month and dated an ex-pageant model until she moved for college

I googlefued that shit and this popped up
wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=258778

So guess if by bookish you also mean autistic.

Is getting a visitor to my page about once every 10 minutes good or normal or shit? I just set up a profile and that's roughly what's happened.

>de Sade
>Those eyes in the facepaint photo

HHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

the first week thats normal if you're a guy. but females never message because guys are spamming them every minute.

good luck

ok what if i actually do have crippling anxiety and im not just trying to do the woody allen thing

i havent had sex in 6 years when i lost my viriginity and i have never had a relationship that lasted more than 1 month

>i havent had sex in 6 years when i lost my viriginity and i have never had a relationship that lasted more than 1 month
Why aren't you trying to get into their pants earlier?

i have not had a relationship in 6 years

Fake it 'til you make it.
Next thing you know you'll never remember how anxiety felt like in the first place.
It's really that simple.