Cannabis effects on cognition

I wanted to know how to combat the negative cognitive effects of cannabis. I've been heavily smoking since the beginning of the year and i feel the effects on my memory but more so my short term. i also notice the change in my vocabulary and speech. I am less concise and stumble over words. i have stopped smoking for 2 weeks now and plan to not smoke anymore. however these effects are still present and frustrating. is there anything i can do to speed up the process of "recovering" ? what can i do to improve myself to my former glory

I'm not a doctor but exercise probably won't hurt. It pretty much always enhances the mind.

forgot to mention i do strength training 4 times a week and planning on starting cardio this week

just go about your business, maybe try some extra reading and problem solving.

The cognitive effects of cannabis are temporary if you didn't start smoking until adulthood, so don't worry about it.

Just cut down on smoking. I use it as a reward after doing hw

>The cognitive effects of cannabis are temporary if you didn't start smoking until adulthood
What the fuck does this even mean? I'm guessing your body doesn't decide you become an adult at 18 years so what does adult mean in this context?

In some studies, it's shown that weed only has permanent effects on your brain if you smoke a lot of weed while your brain is still in development. I.e., a teenager.

Brain architecture is mostly solidified in your 20s, so the cognitive effects of weed are just temporary.

What if OP is a college freshman? Does 18 still count as a teenager?

>tfw smoked weed heavily from 15-22 and now I'm basically retarded

Oh well. If you have children, maybe they'll turn out better and use your genes to their fullest.

taking ibuprofen counteracts the memory problem

lions mane
ginko biloba
bacopa
pycnogenol
vinpocetine

try vaping instead.

I like telling straight edge plebeians that ibuprofen's metabolite binds to cannabinoid receptors, shaking the foundation of their faulty belief system.

Glad others are spreading the gospel I've been spamming in the weed threads.

Cannabis doesn't have any really negative cognitive effects, it's also been shown to enhance vocabulary, not act as a detriment. Perhaps the problem is how you're reacting to it.

keep the blood flowing to clear the fog. drink water, eat lean and sweat

if you wanna blaze id stck to sativa concentrates.

is there any way to undo the damage?

i used to think weed made me retarded but it was actually just depression + low self-esteem from abuse. therapy helped a lot. or maybe weed did make me slightly more retarded, but not nearly as much as the effects of depression made me retarded.

>tfw smoked weed from 15-27 and I have a 4.0 in grad school and I'm fine

>enhance vocabulary
companion hemp lmao