Why do i have to drink water Veeky Forums

why do i have to drink water Veeky Forums

why cant i just drink milk and juice

water sux

/medfags/, convince me to drink water

One rots teeth, one gives you shits and acne, and one is essential for the functioning of your body. Guess which one is water.

Milk and juice is mostly water

Or you could just brush your teeth and bathe daily.

no u sux

Point and laugh at this lactose intolerant plebeian.

If you mix them together it negates the negative effects of each, try that.

What is the scientific consensus on the effects on the body of not drinking water but exclusively milk and juice (not the fatty milk and real juice with no added sugar)?
They're mostly water and they have added nutritional value so intuitively it seems just better? Why drink water?

>drinking cow pus and liquid candy

>(real) juice
>liquid candy
So fruit are solid candy, right?

kek brainlet things bathing is a preventative for hormonal acne.

Juice has mostly just the sugars from the fruit. The pulp / flehs of the fruit is what's really good for you, while the liquid is pretty much worthless in terms of nutrition.

>one gives you shits and acne
Not everyone is lactose intolerant.

>the liquid is pretty much worthless in terms of nutrition
That's also wrong. It has most of the good stuff except fiber, but the proportions are out of whack. Instead of eating an orange or two (1-2x moderate sugar, moderate fiber), you're drinking the worst from a dozen (12x high sugar, no fiber) in the same volume. You're still getting the vitamins, but that doesn't stop the sugar from wrecking you.

Juice is harder on your kidneys.

Pretty much everyone gets that way eventually.

Surely there's studies on this?

>water sucks

what do you live in flint Michigan? lol

pleb, move somewhere with clean water.

unless you're one of those odd creatures that always needs some flavor in your mouth. FUcking weirdo fatass.

I drank a liter of juice per day as a teenager. Needless to say, I was quite fat. Then I switched to drinking exclusively water, coffee and tea and got lean.

>muh anecdote

In terms of common toxins being efficiently cleansed from the body, does it matter what form the water is in?

diabetes

I take adderal so I can be cracked out during school and get literally everything under the sun done; acids and dairy don't mix well with adderal, so I kind of just got use to drinking a lot of water all the time because adderal also sucks you dry.

Since beginning college 2 years ago I've lost probably 35 lbs because the only thing I drink is water and black espresso. I feel much healthier too.

I'm sure some medmemester could tell me why this is because I have absolutely no idea, but my advice is to start taking adderal and force yourself to avoid feeling like a bag of salt all day.

You essentially have to get fat to get diabetes from diet.

Yes, plasma is the best form of water for purging toxins from the body. If you can't get plasma then stream is the next best.

Pretty much. They are vitamin-fortified candy.

OP here

basically what i have gleaned from these responses is that milk is good and juice is bad, and water is less necessary than it is made out to be.

im not lactose intolerant or fat - but although i excercise daily, i AM an absolutely shameless drunk; it would be a lie of omission not to include that.

anyway milk it is then gentlemen, thankyou for the replies

*chugs 12 litres of semi-skim*

>muh bone strength niggas

Buying juice or milk is like buying bottled water, why would you do this when you already pay for water from your tap in the form of taxes? It just makes no sense from an economic perspective.

The tapwater in my home tastes unpleasant. It's clean but I don't want to constantly drink something that tastes foul.

Consuming large amounts of liquid calories interferes with your bodies ability to metabolize and regulate sugars.

>not eating your water

Primates get most of their water from fruit intake, which we're perfectly capable of too. Taking a drink of pure water is more of an auxiliary thing for them, again how we should be doing it too. It's not bad to put so much focus of drinking but it certainly means society doesn't eat as much fruit as would be good for them if they've got no thirst all the time because they're taking a constant stream of liquid.

has anyinone heared mor of that study that showed that only fat reduced milk causes acne

the more fat in the milk lesser chance of developing acne

Water cuts to the point in satisfying thirst without throwing calories into the mix. It also has the least compromising effects to your body.

Juice is more or less a luxury item because you get a similar effect from consuming fruit by itself.

Milk loses most of it's usefulness after adolescence and exist simply be a supplement bone health.

Drink Brawndo: It's Got Electrolytes!

Brawndo - The Thirst Mutilator!