Seriously

Who here almost realized he/she is actually God?

I had experiences that point to it to such a high degree I cannot explain it other than if I presume I am God.

God being the term I use to describe - ultimate cause behind every phenomena.

The only limiting thing to full realization is fear and the fact no one in mass media (i kno i kno) speaks about these things.

But I have witnessed it - whenever I disregard reason and assume certain state of mind, that state is mirrored by my world.

Its more than attention bias or whatever. I actually felt events into being. I couldnt believe it myself after they happened. I also dreamed things that later happened. (funny dream, a pigeon shat in front of me)

Feeling is the most powerful thing in the universe. Feeling is the true active energy, the seed of life, the seed of everything occurring at any time.

Feeling is the Cause. And causator is the one feeling it.

Who has stories to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r00yVL2rJqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything in my experience points to it, but everything in media, points not to it.

I actually believe more to mainstream thought than my own experience because I am afraid of being different.

Funny.

I already achieved so much I cannot turn back to it.

>almost realizing that i'm god

I'm a surgeon. I already know that i'm god :^)

Im a young doctor : )

I am interested in becoming a surgeon. What kind of surgeon are you?

Thoraic surgery resident
Very high workload, shit pay compared to how much i work. There's loads of money and fame to be earned though. But remember that you won't do much actual surgery long after residency and the field is full of chads and people with a god complex who are only in it for the money.
Godspeed user

Well thoracic is pretty much 10/10 alongside with neuro.

Thanks for the tips and tricks.

May you find glory and success in your field.

If I'm God why am I pooping right now

The Hindu philosophers were correct, distinction and separateness are illusions of the ego. Reaching the understanding that you are everything and everything is nothing is liberating and I think physics is contained internally to reality and so also within ourselves. It wouldn't surprise me if mystical phenomena just arise out of these ideas. Of course, there is no way to falsify these things, so the empiricisismfags on this board will shit on this thread.

OP, dig further into Hermeticism.

Thanks mang, appreciate it fellow deity.

Under a Red Moon I can start fires and bend time, I have people who could vowage.

I sometimes get a red cloud above me.

because you want to

I've been known to cause street lights to stop working. This happens when Im inlove. happened to my sister too with her bf.

Im sure many have similar stories.

how are you the ultimate cause of every phenomena if there were phenomena that caused you to exist?

yours is the worst breed of solipsism

>still thinking in linear time

gg

All of the information you process goes through your system, by which you build up your perception of the world and of yourself. You then take this, and apply it. Bang, success defined. Typically, narcissism holds a negative connotation in conversation, however that's just built upon by the enourmous amount of insecure abortion-escapees. Self-preservation, self-appreciation, and cynicism are traits successful people embody better than everyone else.

Yeah, the whole "follow your dreams" meme is a fucking crock of shit, but you absolutely have the ability to accomplish almost any plausible goal if you work harder than anyone else. In other words, if you become a God of your pursuit. Sure you have fat brains that come along and can deduce some useless shit with little to no effort, but we're on Veeky Forums, even though the surge of new people due to the semester beginning may dilute this fact, many of us are in intensive programs that are not passable by putting in the bare minimum.

I mean shit, I'm doing the astrophysics meme, and I know I have to be a God to get into a good grad school over some foreigner who is probably smarter than me. That's my decision, I get myself into grad school, therefor I am a God, because I have decided my fate.

hahahaha amusing comment, I was speaking literally tho, not like God=very good in your endeavors. (non sarcastic)

But God=having power to influence reality in other ways than with your physical body.

Like feeling things into being. Persons into showing, situations into rising.

For me that is Godly.

geschtalt theory

Why are you retards on this board

I love you man. (you)

I said a prayer for you. You can relax now. God has spoken. Go and be happy :0)

Most autistic post on Veeky Forums right now

Congrats

That's not a demention, it's our soul.

Same here, user. It started as a recurring coincidence, and at my peak I was able to actually control it, as well as repeatedly predict when it would happen despite alterations to the control conditions of my experiments. In the end I calculated about a .7 regression for the data against prediction, but that's still a significant value for something that ought to be pure coincidence. I now practice mental alchemy as well as some old Eastern philosophies, because I hypothesize that chakras are actually a thing that is physically explainable but not yet understood.

I think these things were shaman territory since we started living in caves, maybe before even.

There were known for ages. What is now sold as Secret/Law of attraction, was before New Thought, and before that Mesmerism.

Before that it was Hermeticism and ancient Kabalistic knowledge. Before that it was Egyptian and before that probably Indian vedas and Upanishads since the overlap is unreal once u dig into it.

Have you tried manifesting events? Just entering into the mood of it and living like it happened, feeling it like it happened?

I did a lot of things with that.

>Schizo detected

Seriously the universe makes you,you don't make the fucking universe. Believing you are god is like legitimately schizotypal magical thinking, go to a doctor

Oh, no, fuck that shit.

The real world isn't like tumblr, where you astral project your mental inconsistencies into a physical form.

You influence the world by how you view it, and what you do in it. If you are a positive, motivated person, negative things will weigh less on you, and optimism combined with effort gives you progress. In that manner, yes you mentally affect the world around you. You can coerce people into doing things, but they don't just do it because the thought came across your mind. In the mental state of having power and controlling individuals, I would refer to that as God-like, but if you're strictly referring to prophetic occurances in which you believe you have some divine power, I have one thing to say:

Fucking normie

I struggle a lot with maintaining the proper mindsets. I am focusing on improving my meditation and my ability to alter my state of consciousness effectively. I do try to actualize things, but haven't had significant results yet. I do agree with you though, especially after studying a little bit of comparative religions and lots of Hermeticism. It's insane how much overlap so many distinct cultures have had in their mystical beliefs. It's not as though past humans were less logical, so as much as I try to avoid appeals to the masses, I struggle to comprehend how these things could be wrong if SO MANY humans in the past disjointedly arrived at the same conclusions. Even remote Pacific islands have rituals and hold beliefs which fit into Hermetic philosophy.

Then how do you explain that everything I want happens?
For example I wanted an earthquake in Italy a few days ago and it happened.
I also wanted the zika virus to spread because I'm also an asshole. (It comes with job: gods must be assholes)
Now I want an ice cream and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one.

citation fucking needed schizophrenic

seriously I know you think your special and shit and you wont come to terms that your seriously a schizo

make it so everyone gets 1 million dollars tommorow

I actually think your trolling but if not seriously pic related buddy

I like to make fun of people like OP and other nuts like the alt-right and flat earthers. It's fun to point out how your opinions are not a product of having a legitimate viewpoint but are in fact the result of mental illness.

user, he is saying that we are all special (since we are all shadows of one whole). Some don't know it yet.

I don't think that's fun at all

fuck you god damn retards get off this board

Besides, how can you be god if Ted is god?

youtube.com/watch?v=r00yVL2rJqk

checkmate retards

Dear OP,

You are just smoking weed and diddling with semantics in your head. You know it already: You're not a deity. Posting about it in Veeky Forums doesn't make it less bullshit.

Gotta admit, even if I am God, I didnt expect this shitstorm to develop.

Im happy if I am not God, Id rather be human with some amazing abilities awakened.

Visualization itself is an AID, AID to achieving mental (emotional state) that is paired with certain manifestation.

If you want good friend for example, you would imagine your life with one, and how would you see the world being a different man (a man with a very good friend).
Then you proceed to occupy that mental state.

Also, good PS type of tip: Noticed how in life people are only after your state of mind? The supposed assholes and bratty cashiers, they all attack you for your state of mind. Very rarely is a man truly down attacked. I noticed this when I was a little boy, when I acted down and under no one would bully me, but when I was happy every piece of shit was on my case.

When you truly realize your mental state is your true wealth, then no once can take it from you. But it takes some realizations and often ego is in the way (he wants to fight to keep his state).

True Self is uncontained by outer conditions, Ego is product of outer conditions. Thats how you know the two (in part).

Ego is on the material plane. You cant explain this shit to ego, he would laugh and say smth like ''go fuck some pussy bro''.
True Self can choose any state and know state cannot be won by getting it from someone else, (this kills the ego).

Basically also, ego believes all you want is outside of you, while Self, true Self only sees completion.

Just a random thought river I had to write down. Im a curious to what you think.

I appreciate your post. I have a friend that is much further along in his journey to completion, and he has been saying a lot of the same stuff. I think I have a knack for entering the correct mindset, but I have to work on culling my ego more.

: ) We are all in this together, gl user, you'll make it, we all will. Its destiny.