Are my jokes funny and JOKES

I wrote a letter for the new gal in the year and included loads of science jokes I thought someone at her level might get. But instead, as I later understood while being bollocked in the Head's office, she understood none of it. and felt
>threatend

I'm just wondering if any of you find the jokes funny? Maybe you got some good science jokes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N84IDwIcUqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saying science jokes will cut her throat, didn't you know?

You sound bipolar.

Dear lord jesus h, were you high when you wrote this?

Is this a cringe thread

I am going to continue to believe people like that OP portrays through the letter don't actually exist and are merely fabrications for out amusement.

this legit belongs on /r9k/

this chick probably feels extremely afraid, and she has good reason to: an undergrad autist is sending her strange, strange letters

just when i thought i couldnt cringe anymore

jesus fucking christ, fuck off, this is terrible

>this post
>this autism
KEK

OP, I'm actually impressed. To so completely lack social awareness and filters is quite the feat. It must be nice to be able to go through life unburdened by worries how others might perceive you. Just... don't suddenly start knifing people. It's rude, you know?

I feel so bad for you I couldn't even continue reading after the second paragraph.

I don't want the memory of someone as sad as you existing. I don't want to carry that weight.

Because I only read up to the second paragraph in my perception you are at best a mild autist. No less, no more. I will continue to live a happy life.

I bet after the second paragraph you say

>Haha, that was a joke. Hey, wanna go out for coffee this Sunday?

Yes, I bet that is it. Good job, OP. She will probably say yes to your coffee invitation.

>ITT Op gets his soul torn apart and then exiled from reality

This is like the Necronomicon of autism. If you read it all, your reality will shatter and leave your mind a tattered, broken wreck, unable to comprehend the infinite, abyssal depths of awkwardness opening up before you, closing in.

Nah, OP just asked her out for coffee man. What you talking about?

You're right, of course.

We need you to be right.

satire or not, this is a fucking masterpiece

Don't worry, I checked guys. It was just coffee after all.

> Very Bohring
basically this ^
Your jokes are just NOT funny but at least the puns were there.

Still don't understand how the hell that woman got "threatened" by it though. She is just being a bit of a feeble feminist

Thanks for responses guys. I will fucking kill her now. Please delete this thread.

serial killer vibes, dude.

Weapons-grade autism

Pretty cool letter, but I wouldn't have the courage to send it to anyone

I didn't even need to open the thread to know there was autism here. I just didn't expect this much.

Pretty much this. Don't mail anonymous letters to people you don't know. Why the fuck did you think this was socially acceptable?

This has to be a troll. Nobody this autistic would be capable of dressing themselves, let along mailing a letter

I don't see what that woman's problem is. OP is just trying to be friendly.

Please put me in screencap

Why, OP, why?

reading this was like watching you hurdle, where you hit every single one of them

Don't get me wrong i find these relatively clever, but none of them struck me as jokes per say. Where is the surprise or punchline?

the letter is pretty cool
you shouldve gotten to know the girl a bit better before sending it though

>threatened

that is bullshit, but she isnt interested so do your best to leave her alone.

youtu.be/N84IDwIcUqg

Holy fuck you must be legitimately autistic

I do suffer from Asperger's syndrome but I do like to think I plan quite carefully how I go about interacting with people. The idea was to leave it on her desk, which she'd open, read and then comment about to her friends. At which point I might overhear these sort of conversations and be able to gauge her reaction and be able to tell what she is like without speaking to her. The plan went wrong that's all. And I see nothing wrong with sending an anonymous letter because there is nothing legally wrong about it. So why she got so upset I really don't understand, my 'autism' aside.

You don't understand because you autistic. I don't mean to be a dick dude but fuck its not socially acceptable to send a letter like that to someone you don't know.

The cool kids are going to laugh at you and have sex with me

You're not good at biology

Meh, it's the star trek transporter question.

If a perfect copy of you is made, and the original is killed, is the copy still you?

And most pseudo philisophical answers would state that since it has the exact same composition AS you, it would BE you....

Except for one glaring problem...

YOU would experience death, and your clone would not.

She just didn't get it, send her another one making yourself clear.

THIS

>pure autism: the post

10/10
I didn't recognize this was trolling until I saw that fucking face

Best thread on Veeky Forums, ever, by far, even if fake

You're literally correct and she didn't get it because she's a filthy brainlet normie.

You're doing it all wrong. What you REALLY should do is buy a bouquet of red roses, put on your best tux, go to her house in the evening and loudly recite a Shakespearan sonnet in front of her window. If that doesn't win her over, just slash that bitch up 'cause she had it coming.

>I don't want the memory of someone as sad as you existing. I don't want to carry that weight.

Haha this is great

Could this possibly be legendary trolling? Fuck I could actually see some autist doing some shit like this though...

The Lenny face was to reassure the girl that the anonymous letter was nothing sinister. At the end of the day, the Lenny face is used as a conjunction to imply humour, generally of which the humour is somewhat vague, right?

Holy moly of Tripoli that's autistic.

I decided to stop reading after the first paragraph.

I'd be scared too if someone I didn't know sent me a letter like this.

That said, this is bait.