Redpill yourselves. Don't buy into the college meme

Redpill yourselves. Don't buy into the college meme

Yeah, self taught a best

You mean "tuition farm".

Checked

sry that you live in a third-world country OP whee you need to pay to attend college and aren't paid by the state to get a degree at a university. baka

College exists so people can be better trained than others and have a better chance of getting a job. But if everyone is going to college then no one has that "better chance" of getting hired. At this point it's not continued education and becomes basic education that people are tricked into paying for.

So if college is no longer the continued education, then what is? Does continued even education exist anymore?

But college is fun, user.

I live in the US and dropped out of a big 10 university. Every class is topped by a chink or a Jew, which was already predetermined by the administration. Whites are capped at 50℅ and chinks are running around with healthcare and benefits that WHITES paid for.

I can keep delivering the redpill if you guys are interested

>I live in the US
>I dropped out
Stopped reading there. You're a brainlet and live in a brainlet """country"""

>Whites are capped at 50%
So not a single white person got above 50%, is that what you are saying?

>dropped out
>thinks his opinion has any value

Getting into a top uni is the hard part, pleb. Staying in is no problem if you aren't a retard.

>dropped out of a big ten
>couldn't handle dumbed down classes for concussed football players and hungover frat bros
>redpill
Is this bait?

Degenerate cucks

>cares if he's top of his class over xiang
no one wants to listen to a fuck up drop out

I also live in the US and currently attend a Big10 school. I personally know a few white kids that, if they are not the top in most of their classes, they are near it.

The chinks who study here work quite hard, however, and I will admit there are a lot of them. Ever notice how they all drive Mercedes/BMWs/Audis? That is because their parents are rich as fuck, which you have to be in China to send your kid across the ocean to study in the states. So now you're really just complaining about rich people in the world getting to do whatever they want. Normal Chinese people do not have the means to attend a public university in the states.

Also you're making this whole thing up because there isn't a school in the Big10 that has less than 60% (generous underestimate) of it's student population as white.

Chinks and Jews do well because their daddies bribe the profs, like you said. If it were up to intelligence only, universities works be 99.9% white

I dropped out because classes don't teach me shit. I'm making more money selling tickets on StubHub ($100k+) than most people do after their PhD. I'm learning whatever I want myself in my free time.

Stay cucked by the system tho guys

Just don't shoot up any preschools, whitey.

OMG, he's handsome! Too bad he's so short.

Why is it that /pol/ tards try to shitpost at every board?

because le triggering cucked libs is soo epic xDDD lulz!!1

>I don't like observable and verifiable reality, so I'm going to claim science and education are all liberal brainwashing

college is just around the tip of the socially accepted memes iceberg. like everything else in society college gives you less than it takes from you while making you into a pariah for resisting.

>i can't verify and observe reality for myself

> anyone who disagrees with me doesn't see the real reality

that was your point though, pot. i was just pointing out that you don't need the scientific method or education to make accurate observations and description of reality. because you don't.

Keep taking the blue pill, cucks. In 20 years I'll be retiring while you wagecucks are still bouncing around jobs like a used whore

nice one dude *highfives you*

what's your plan? i'm generally curious since escaping this wage serfdom isn't easy.

>i was just pointing out that you don't need the scientific method or education to make accurate observations and description of reality. because you don't.

>implying anybody goes to college to make a living.

lol

tradesmen will, on a dollar/hr basis, make more money than %90 of engineers out there. just about everyone knows this.

people go to college because a secondary education has long been the mark of the upperclass and nobody wants to be a fuckin' uneducated pleb. with that being said, the vast majority of the people in this country who make over 100k a year have some kind of degree.

Who is that classily dressed gentleman?

>sagan reaction face.jpeg
great response, sure showed me. to clarify i value the scientific method for greatly helps improve accuracy, it doesn't guarantee it. on the other hand education isn't entirely scientific, there is a lot of indoctrination. in fact that's the purpose of liberal arts from inception. it was designed to yoke people into then christian ideology and now this pseudoliberal corporatocracy.

That's preppy not classy.

>secondary education has long been the mark of the upperclass
Not in a very long time it hasn't. College has been highschool 2.0 since the '80s

wrong again my friend.

only ~38% of the US populace has a degree of ANY KIND. this includes lawanda's cosmotology degree and cleetus's welding certificate as well as all the poor saps who went to fly-by-night degree mills.

having a legit 4 year degree still puts you in a minority.

If you took STEM classes, you could objectively prove that you deserved a higher grade. But you didn't, because you're an asshurt /pol/ brainlet.

Don't pay attention to these wage cucks. I'm already up in the $6 million on my savings account just by StubHub. I'm also investing it so I'm literally earning cash while these degenerates spend 12 years in kike run businesses (I.e. tuition farms)

The chinks are buying properties at upscale neighborhoods to create a shortage and raise real estate prices. If you arent a nigger I suggest you start buying property

Dude. Just stop trying. Go back to /pol/ already

>scalping tickets
>not a degenerate nigger

Nice try, Trayvon.

what if the college meme bought me?

/thread

>I.e. tuition farms
>the people who keep civilization running shouldn't be credentialed

lol, yeah that worked out so great for everyone.

Hi there. I'll be your surgeon this evening. Just wanted to introduce myself before we put you under. I'm Dr Bubba MD. Got my degree ITTT DeNey Self Teaching (tm) online degree printing services and certification emporium

Sounds legit

>StubHub
Fuck you. I can't buy a single god damn reasonably priced concert ticket because of bitch asses like you. I hope you fucking die. Every twenty dollar ticket is always sold for $100 or more.

I get where you're coming from OP. University now is mostly a stupid form of signalling to help employers avoid adverse selection, but that function suffers with degree oversaturation. But I cannot relieve suffering with a red pill approach where tunnel vision plagues healthcare, unless I acquire a degree.

First of all, no they are not.
Secondly, you do realize that affirmative action harms asians more than whites right?

>when /pol/ stops trying

Credentialed academics are trying to manage the global economy like a drug addict from /x/ who uses more meth to stimulate himself out of a withdrawal 'caused' by his Tulpa.

Civilization isn't a function of overpriced science bachelors either. People will manage without paying thousands to write exams after self-teaching anyway.

Except they aren't. In fact, grade inflation has made it too easy to get As at universities nowadays.

Tbqh your probably just a disgruntled member of the double-digits club who failed out and are now lying about having earned $6 million by being a ticket scalper kek

*you're

>I'm making more money selling tickets on StubHub than most people do after their PhD

You're ignorant if you think a PhD is where people go to make big money.

also, selling tickets on stubhub is making you over $100k a year? I had a good holler.

lol

He says in a later post that he's made $6 million from stubhub kek