I had a hardon on today while eating baked potatoes

Why is food so tasty? I'm so full of everything I'm almost going to puke.

Because science

I envy you. Everything tastes the same bland to me, and I go for days with just bread.

>everything tastes the same
>therefore I choose to malnutrition myself instead of eating a healthy diet

Other people malnutrition themselves because they eat too much of the good tasting stuff, you have no real sense of taste and you choose to go with fucking bread?

Nutritious stuff does taste good, but takes more work to prepare.
Laziness is why people eat unhealthy.

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

>Bread is unhealthy
Get the FUCK off my BOARD

>eating only bread is fine
>eating only bread for days on end is fine

???
Yeah man keep eating carbs and only carbs and see what happens

I used to taste everything properly, but that is the case nomore. The whole process of eating brings no joy anymore, it is more deppressing than rewarding. There's no motivation to eat anything, but to get enough energy for hands not to shake uncontrollably.

I'll probably take them to the grave with me with my lifestyle soon enough.

actually for about a year the only things I ate were bread, rice, potatoes, and butter.
probably a handful of times I had a can of beans.
it was just fine desu
i probably spent less than 500$ on food that entire year

This is a really weird thing to do my dude. It sounds like some soviet-style diet, only more fulfilling because it's voluntary.

Looks like you have "bad taste syndrome" user. How can I tell? The symptoms are clear as day.

cuz u fat nigga

it was an interesting experience for sure
I'd probably do it again
it was strange when I started eating other vegetables and meat again because I couldn't get over how vibrant the colors were and how intense the flavors were
i remember I was having a salad and it felt like the vinegar was burning me alive and then I had a bite of the onion in the salad and I almost cried
it was intense shit
I kinda miss it

>only eating carbohydrates
>and it's the shittiest carbohydrate source you can choose from
>healthy

No you get out

More info?

Kek I read that as hadron

Who are you supposed to be replying to?

>cuz u fat nigga
I'm straight fit white male.

Time to start eating soylent. It's what I've been doing for the last two years now. I make DIY soylent -- my own recipe -- and I drink that for 2 out of 3 meals on average. Maybe once a day I'll have a normal meal, and the rest is soylent.

How much would you recommend for me if I'm 6'2.4" and 149.91 lbs?

nigga just fucking round jesus christ

6'3" and 150lbs

christ man

Not even kidding, D E S U

You eat too often and are addicted to the accompanying insulin spike.

Try fasting two days a week. Your appetite during the rest of the week should be more appropriate for a normal human being.

if everything tastes the same to you, why not eat healthy stuff like vegetables?

>pedophile cartoons

watch Food Network, especially Chopped, and try to explore these flavors while eating. When you chew, take minor breaths to bring air into your mouth, and focus on the flavors.

I sometimes eat bananas, plums and watermelons, and occassionally canned fruits. It's just that bread is a lot cheaper and can be stored for a longer time. This is quite important because I tend to forget mundane things like eating, showering and brushing my teeth, so with fruits there is an increased risk of them going bad.

I don't have a TV, but I could try that breathing. Thanks for the advice.

so you spend all the money you could be spending on nutrition on pics of your waifu?

Nope. My Dad's been unemployed for quite some time now, and I've been functioning as a money reserve for him. Besides, I've stopped caring too much about myself a long time ago. If there weren't people who'd miss me, I'd probably already have given up. I may be good at math, but there are people surpassing just by being born my abilities I've gained through hard work. I can never compete with them.

do you work user? is it stable?

I do and it is. The pay is just pretty small. I could live with it easily, but to lend Dad some money when he needs it, it makes things harder.

Chemloli, stop browsing Veeky Forums so much. I keep seeing obvious posts by you.

>chemloli
>chem
Nope. I haven't touched chemistry since 2008.

>are addicted to the accompanying insulin spike.
>Diabetics notoriously OD insulin for its addicting properties.
Ok.

Who is this guy?

Are you a girl?

Anyone else get uncontrollable hard-ons when their tired? I hate morning classes.

*they're

Sorry, I'm fully erect right now.

IKTF

Not as much due to reduced taste though.
I don't know what's the deal, but since my last flu I don't care if I eat water-soaked bread or anything else. In fact I've been eating bread, crackers and noodles almost exclusively for a couple of weeks.

Joachim Löw.

It sucks. It seems all the other people are getting food orgasms.

Nope.

stop avatarfagging you autist