2. oxytocin
3. Dopamine
4. Serotonin
5. Cannabinoid?
6. Psilocin?
7. ?
8. N,N-Dimethyltryptamine?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-circuit_model_of_consciousness

Hmmm? We also have other chemicals activating brain receptors. What if the brain produce Cannabinoid in the brain by itself in the future? I'm just wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/142/2/229.short
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage
youtube.com/watch?v=KphWsnhZ4Ag&t=0s
pastebin.com/Zkf0rh8T
attachmentdisorderhealing.com/love-theory/
stke.sciencemag.org/content/8/368/ec60
scripps.edu/newsandviews/e_20020225/koob2.html
nature.com/nature/journal/v435/n7042/abs/nature03701.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322307006178
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What if the brain produce Cannabinoid in the brain by itself in the future?
The brain does produce cannibinoids, why do you think we have receptors for them?

Oh shit really? :O We are evolving.
Next thing brain will produce in the future are maybe Psilocin or something alaike

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Get this fucking drugy shit off Veeky Forums and get your retarded ass back to .

I'm just philosophizing.

N,N-Dimethyltryptamine = reward for life and death

Cannabinoid reward for what?

You here again, fuck off m8.

Cannabinoids are part of sleep/wake and memory system. All mammals have an endocannibinoid system

This philosophy speculation crap has no place in Veeky Forums. Theres literally nothing scientific about anything that has been posted in this thread.

Anyway, thats why I get so sleepy when I smoke cannabis, and thats why I think more different on cannabis. Oh shit m8. But Seratoin -> Melatonin at night time?. Why so?

>Serotonin

What the hell are you asking? If you put chemicals into your bloodstream that mimic the effects of the regulatory chemicals you use to function weird shit will happen

hey op, my body is unresponsive to endorphines and opioid. what do you make of that?

jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/142/2/229.short
Not what you was asking for, but if morphine don't work, maybe try something else of a opioid.

Or maybe you can just give the answer,

If N,N-Dimethyltryptamine is the reward for life and death, but then you smoke it, and you start hallucinating, like someone that are dying, what do you make of that? "I saw the light"

Guys, why are you not open for Metaphysics?

And anyway, what to study to get a great understanding about how these chemicals affects brain? I got no education sadly

b/c metaphysics is untestable and therefore not science; and metaphysics isn't mathematical.
this is the science and math board.

Well, there are some mathematics that are under developing in japan. What if everything you know is false, because you have just studied our universe from the viable matter element. It's like every science today have a closed mind for a paranormal reality, that might exist. What if aliens did exist before as boskop man? What do we know about boskop man?

science math board

It is testable, if you study psychedelics, and brain. Create new theories, and test them out.

>The nature of the mind and its relation to the body has been seen as more of a problem as science has progressed in its mechanistic understanding of the brain and body. Proposed solutions often have ramifications about the nature of mind as a whole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage
Back to science then, this one guy. Anyone have any meaning about this guy?

then i await the day for a single bit of evidence to suggest any of that is reasonably true.
until then, i'll stick with the systems that describe the world as it exists, or the mathematical frameworks i find interesting

Okey, but we should learn something about shamanism. Bye bye for now

what a fag

Why are you attack me with such a statement?
If you find me that sexy, and hope that I'm gay, then I have to disappoint you.

Here, take a look at this video
youtube.com/watch?v=KphWsnhZ4Ag&t=0s

pastebin.com/Zkf0rh8T

Is this something?
Not done yet, but it makes sense

attachmentdisorderhealing.com/love-theory/

2 is GABA.

>GABA
Ait thanks

SHEEE WAS LOOKING KINDA DUMB WITH HER FIIINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF AN L ON HER FOREHEAD

GABA receptors as oxytocin targets?

2. The emotional–territorial circuit
GABA →
- major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain
- GABA receptors as oxytocin targets
stke.sciencemag.org/content/8/368/ec60
scripps.edu/newsandviews/e_20020225/koob2.html

oxytocin → Trust In human
nature.com/nature/journal/v435/n7042/abs/nature03701.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322307006178

justpaste + dot + it/y6w1

No,I'm just saying that 2 relates to GABA not oxytocin.

Okey, thanks

3. Dopamine
4. Serotonin
They are correct?

6. Psilocin

Maybe Magic Mushrooms are on the earth to natural give mammals higher consciousness.

If I want, I can just go out for 3 mins, and then get high, even if it's illegal.