Are the women's Olympic events are basically just a branch of the Paralympics for people that lack a Y chromosome?

Are the women's Olympic events are basically just a branch of the Paralympics for people that lack a Y chromosome?

Maybe.
But what's your excuse OP?

extra chromosome

witnessed

The Paralympics is for people who are victims of injuries. People whose performance is impaired by chromosomal differences compete in the Special Olympics.

Pretty much, except for archery and shooting where the segregation is basically arbitrary

Nah man, paralympics is for anyone with any kind of disability

Real question is which of those would you fuck?

I'd take Italy, Keya, or either US chicks pictured.

Can someone please use photoshop to replace the oldguy with larry david?

Italy, Russia and USA.

Agree with your assessment. Kenya preferred. "Cheruiyots of Fire!"

oh man its another edgy and euphoric thread on Veeky Forums!!!

>Are the women's Olympic events are basically just a branch of the Paralympics for people that lack a Y chromosome?

Er, no...

Womens main strength has never really been athletics, their biology is specialized for different traits.

Yes and that is why they need their safe space which is being infiltrated by gender-doping.

You could claim so as well for men that are low test or have poor insertions as well.

Then why do they even bother to compete when the average male would dominate after a couple months training?

>the average male

C'mon man. The "average male" isn't capable of running 10000m in under a half hour like Miss Kenya in OPs pic. Not even close.

Kek
Also

That's /tv/, I read that as pavel first.

WE

WUZ

Yeah, many women's sports are awful. Women's football for example is just painful to watch.

KANGZ

But muh fundamentals

*thanks /tv/
Oops

I have the opposite opinion. Considering all the chemicals and other unnatural things that people in sports consume and do, their lifestyle, they all including Paralympic should compete together because it's a battle of technology, chemistry, sport schools and so on and not human strength anymore.

>The "average male" isn't capable
>of running 10000m
FTFY

quite right, I stand corrected.

Yes.

They train absurd hours the whole year and change their whole lifestyle to suit their athletic life. They invest years to increase peak performance and perfect technique but all that for what exactly? Just to enter a competition where only one person can be the best, one person can be the second best and one person can be the third best. Everyone else doesn't matter.

Also thinking about how all their skill they invested so much time in will be lost with age and they can't do anything about it.

They invest absurd amounts of time to gain a tiny amount of performance. The average human being can reach a relatively close to ideal physical state with a tiny fraction of the work they put into their traning.

That's what it means to invest your life into a physical skill instead of a mental one.

Women are people too, obviously. And yes, male and female physiology has major mechanical differences such that highly trained men tend to outperform women. Congratulations on that insight, you must feel very clever.

There's no reason to be a prick about someone, whether male or female, wanting to train their body to its peak performance and compete against others of the same category. Also, worth noting, when I was a teenager I had a max sprint speed of 19-20 mph. I was an outlier. First track meet I went to, during some other race I was facing the other direction and turned around in time just as some girl blew by, probably around as fast as me.

Doesn't even matter. This thread is inane and I'm stupid to waste time replying to it.

Average male here. DESU I wouldn't even want to run 10 kilometers.

It isn't even much. Any piece of shit can run 10km after a few months of training.

I'm this poster:
I'd likely make better time fast walking. I've tried to do endurance related stuff, and even with training, cardio, etc, I don't really ever seem to improve to most "piece of shit"'s baseline.

It probably has to do with my lower leg and ankle construction, a fucked up left sciatic nerve, and the resulting inefficient gait. I got to the point where it was the limbs that became tired instead of my lungs, and still couldn't do it. Although if I'm just walking at a decent pace, I can do 38 miles (road walking) in under 24 hours.

A fat piece of shit friend of mine decided to run everyday half a year ago. On the first day he run 200 metres before giving up like the fat piece of shit he is. A week ago he managed a 40km marathon in a very respectable time. There is probably nothing else where you can get gains so fast.