Do you get headaches when you think too hard?

Do you get headaches when you think too hard?

No. Maybe you are dehydrated.

Yes. You should take a break from that precalculus.

I was playing the guitar.

No, but some people get headaches from pulling retarded faces for too long. Maybe you're doing that.

No. The only discomfort is when my blood sugar is when my glycogen reserves are depleted, blood sugar is dropping, I'm stressed / anxious / panicking, have eaten something I'm allergic to, am in pain, and trying to keep a lot of elements in working memory.

That creates a dulled, sloppy, tight feeling. Like your brain is made of mud, and cotton. I would rather blow my brains out than ever experience it again. Not worth living.

no i just get really tired

I can't even think hard for a while now.
I think my swollen lymph nodes and low grade fever is probably relevant.

I get them when I am frustrated from not understanding something.

When ever I think too hard, I start pulling faces. The trick is to constantly smile while thinking and not strain your eye brows.

>tfw you feel exactly like that almost all the time

fucking your mom doesn't take much thought, so I wouldn't know

I had migraines often until 2 years ago. Yep, something like this does happen, from lack of sleep and too much thinking (math and physics solving, folding a complex origami, some 3D games) I'd get this feeling of confusion, as if I were in a dream and can't think properly, and then occasionally have a horrible headache.

How did your make your migraines stop? I want to end this torture.

No idea, they just stopped. I may have been taking some medications, but I don't remember which.
If you don't already do that, whenever you feel a migraine starting stop doing whatever provokes it and rest for a day or two. I did that and could return to my normal routine with no problem.

It's more like an increase in pressure. The intensity of the perceived 'pain' aspect's dependent upon which hemisphere I'm using. A balance of both left and right hemispheric thinking doesn't cause what I would classify as 'pain', using the left hem. predominantly doesn't cause any pain, but intense usage of the right hemisphere does cause a moderately unpleasant, heavy feeling.

Does your pain stem from heavy concentration?

Is it normal to constantly feel some kind of pressure in your head? When I concentrate or think that pressure gets very uncomfortable quickly. I thought that everyone has this and just deals with it and I am just weak. Like the discomfort from running or lifting weights.

Yes but hopefully monkeyposters will never experience this.

That's why I browse imageboards all day every day. They distract me from my headaches.

I have this too. I attribute it to exhaustion of the brain from overstimulation. Being always infront of a screen and reading does this to me. Also listening to loud music and concentrating on it for more than 2 hours leaves me with a big pressure in my head which disperses when i lay down and not think about anything.

Anything sound familiar to you ?

bump

dumb gorillaposter

Yes. It means you are getting used to a new habit. If you don't have a purpose to do a project your mind will be full of contradictions when you are doing what you planned. As expected the stress produced and the fatigue will be pretty higher than having a solid purpose and being confident with your own capacity skill.

i do, it's weird