Woman can vent but she cannot tell stories...

Woman can vent but she cannot tell stories. She cannot create narratives without those narratives focusing on victims and victimhood, and this victim has to stand against all the forces which she finds herself resisting in daily life. The purpose of this venting is to be heard.

Man tells his stories without venting. He creates narratives that run the gamut of experience and fantasy. His intentions are to create and entertain, but not necessarily to be heard.

>woman writes book: venting
>man writes book: storytelling

2Get

holy shit dude that's great

One could say that all forms of literature are a form of 'venting', but aside from that, you've stated what's painfully obvious already. Women tend to be far more emotional in general, whereas men have been taught to suppress their emotions. Thus, you can expect more emotionally-charged writing from females and more clean-cut literature from men.

lol I troled u dude

aw shucks man, rused again

This site, this pee-dominantly male site, is literally filled to the brink with men constantly venting by frogposting, greentexts and "feels".

But yeah, no, sure, whatever. It's women who vent. Sure.

I think the best stories provide an interesting world/plot to express the opinions and philosophies (good ones) of the writer.

E.g. the story is entertaining while explaining the author's opinion of luck and effort.

haha another celebrant for my mass in trool major

>men: quiet desperation occasionally interrupted by a cry out to the darkness of the Internet, heard only by the anonymous mob of a million lonely souls

>women: constant complaining to their gilfriends

nice try user, but no

troleed softlee

Typical complain from a woman: it has been a rough week, only asked out six or seven times. only got fucked by three or four guys

>confirmed for not knowing any women

No, because of the ones I used to know, what I said is only mild exaggeration.

Your mild sample of women, from a single location, form a single time and form (probably) a very narrow sociopolitical and cultural backdrop is hardly statistically justified. My my (equally small) experience that is not at all how women think. So if we are going off such flimsy evidence then we are even.

If we wanted to make an equally unflattering one for men it could go like
>God I wish I could get laid
>Tfw no six pack
>Job is shit
It's only a caricature of a type of male, not of males.

at last it is building, a sonata, nay, a veritable symphony of epic ownage

will lit accept that nor all women are the same and that not all men are great

you got trolled dogg

Women write stories just fine. Though they do tend to descend into this "venting" you talk about, even woman authors I normally like are prone to this, and it's off-putting.

>tfw you'll never meet a socially inept Christian cutie that doesnt enjoy venting through gossip
>tfw you'll never ponder God's mysteries with her

women write with their vagines hahaha rekt

Provide examples. No hypotheticals.

If women can't be good writers then why is the Odyssey a classic?

>admitting to getting trolled by women

Women is your God though. The feminine is universal default

>she cannot tell stories.
>She cannot create narratives without
dropped

average number of sexual partners per life time for an american woman is like four

awful meme

>implying woman don't lie about being virgin in order to trap a nimble beta provider once their pussy runs out of it's mileage .

Look, another troll who hasn't read anything by women. Go read some George Eliot, you twit.