What are you doing to change the horribly unfair gender disparity in science?

What are you doing to change the horribly unfair gender disparity in science?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lowering points of the male students in my ochem course and giving females extra credit, making sure there's a bimodal distribution of grades where the upper quartile is only females and lower males

He did reduce the proportion of sane-to-insane people in physics, that's for sure.

There's nothing to do, females have the same access and the same treatment.
Just go to r9k or something.

the gender disparity is always going to be there. most women hate this nerd shit. its fucking boring and grindy and requires legit autism.

date a trans-girl.

nothing because i don't fucking care

proof it isn't about helping women, it's about hurting men

Lower the standards for females like they did in the military and police academies.

Nothing, womens can enter in stem if they want.

Do they want a special treatment?

Physics is a dumb career choice, there are a lot more women in engineering, good for them.

>six pointer
I have never heard it referred to as anything but a touchdown. Way to go man, you are proving that women know nothing about sports. On top of that, how the fuck is a crazy man chopping off his dick considered a touchdown?

Basically this. I just finished math undergrad, and it was the pinnacle of delayed gratification: the occasional beautiful moments where things come together and "click" are separated by many hours of soul-sucking grinding. "What the fuck am I doing with my life?" is a relatively common question that one encounters while entirely alone and likely depressed at 5 AM trying to sift through homological algebra or some shit.

did you just assume my gender?

They're referring to actual football not handegg idiot.

You mean soccer? Or rather faggot-flop?

rekt

god i fucking live for that feeling of when you finally get it, its better than sex

Science fact: most women prefer gender studies because they find themselves more interesting than anything in academia.

>unfair
Does preference mean nothing to you?
Has it ever occurred to you that women simply prefer non-STEM educations?

Hiring more men, basically. The skill level and dedication of male and female scientists is too great for equal pay, and it's unfair to pay somebody the same amount of money when they only do half as much work.

what's the name of this meme?

>Unfair Gender discrepancy

>Women don't want to be scientists.

Rrrrrrright, guy.

I know that OP is a troll/joke, but...

It's aggravating when some left-tard dingus writes a big whiny headline about "gender disparity" in some career field. Male and female brains are different. Anyone who has read the first chapter about the human brain could tell you that. There are also differences in strength and size that will make certain jobs much more difficult for women.

The ratio of genders and races in certain career fields will not be the same as the ratio in the general population. The natural world is irregular and unequal. Why anyone would expect otherwise is beyond me.

Telling women to major in STEM if they want women STEM majors. Not males' faults they don't wanna do this shit.

I really wish this documentary got more exposure, it should be the default response to these types of "discussions":

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

Funny story about diversity
Part of the reason I majored in physics was because I thought there were a lot of guys so I had a better chance of finding a qt pi bf and damn was a right there are a lot of sexy guys in physcs
Physics is probably meeting that gayfag quota haha

>physics

Being nice to female classmates in my Engineering and Physics departments. Unless they're not the kind of person I enjoy talking to or spending time with, then I just don't talk to them. Just generally treating them like I treat everyone else.