Why writing is so easier while being drunk?

Why writing is so easier while being drunk?

I dont know. Can u??

Bane?

Why is having confidence easier when drunk?

Because you aren't judging everything you write. Same thing when you set a car on fire

Not only.
My take on OP's question is that being substance-influenced causes a shift in your perception of things, thus allowing you to harvest fresh, not too conventional thought patterns and their results during your creative process.

The extreme version of that, which, too, occurs during being e.g. drunk, is having random associations appear within your mind as you function. So if you're writing as it happens, they are naturally put into your flow of thoughts. You don't need to really look twice for a word, you have lots of them, of questionable quality or not, blast at you whenever you need them.

It's literally a quantity boost that enhances easiness and might easily result in a quality boost.

"Exterminate all rational thought"

Because drugs remove your neurotic ego. The ego that says:

>"You're shit man, just stop writing, there's no point. You're never gonna be famous anyway, just stop. Do you know why do you don't have a girlfriend? Because you're a shitty person." etc ad infinitum.

Being drunk removes many inhibitions, including self-doubt and self-criticism. Which is why drunks often believe they're fine to drive even when they're clearly not, but that same inability to assess yourself can also make it far easier to write.

>can also make it far easier to write

And get laid.

Yeah. The only way I can even try honestly.

you know what they say

write drunk
edit sober

Until the whiskey dick

Gotta have some backup cocaine for whenever that happens m8.

I only drink hard liquor and it tends to make me soft for whatever reason.

No matter how much I do it, I still can't drink enough to talk to a girl.

so does this mean that I'm not a jackass for getting drunk and texting my ex's best friend about coming over my house but having no prior knowledge of it the next day?

Will drinking stop me from getting antsy and getting up to do something else? I literally cannot focus on any task for more than 1-2 hours at most.

No lol, it will do the opposite. Take Adderall instead.

Honestly yeah.

I write some without it but i can't wait to pick up my scrip monday and finally get to finishing book one of my story

How do I get adderall? Any side effects for someone who already deals with depression, anxiety, and the a psychosis level disassociation with reality?

You get it prescribed. Just go to a doctor and take an ADHD test.

What if they say I don't have ADHD? Plus, mental health appointments around my town are pretty much impossible.

your self-censoring capacities are just diminished. If you feel you write better drunk then you need to turn down the self-censor. Let the words out and decide if you want to delete it later.

(Your sensibilities are generally turned down as well. Writing drunk may occasionally seem easier but in general I think the quality is really undermined)

Stimulants are a blessing and a curse. For a short while they will seem miraculous but your mind adapts to them and they become the new normal. They also disrupt your brain chemistry.

My experience is that they are excellent in a pinch (OH SHIT I HAVE TO WRITE A TEN PAGE PAPER IN 5 HOURS), but are no long term solution to your problems, and present a very real, very serious risk for addiction and side effects. The insomnia is awful for me.

Addrell is pretty easy to get.

I'm sure you find a doctor to prescribe it to you. It doesn't come without side effects keep in mind, but if you really have ADHD then it may benefit you