>>8336260

Can you morons stop making threads about politics in Veeky Forums. If you want to talk about politics go to /pol/.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is world peace a political discussion you dumb frogposter. Stop talking shit about my thread.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/politics
It has nothing to do with science or math.

>the actions and policies of a government
I'm glad to know only the first thread you posted is about politics by definition

Read the whole thing

NO :D

O fug :DDDDDDDDD :-DDDDDD

fuck off autist, science is not just dumb numbers but is about bettering the world
and discussing that belongs on a science forum, along with the means to improve the world

No, that is politics and belongs on /pol/

So animes about science belong to Veeky Forums ?

muh segmentation
people like you are the reason why there is no women in stem
and if you didn't understand that you have only confirmed your narrow-minded autist brain

I support open borders policy because I'm not a separatist bigot that discriminates anyone. /pol/ and any other board is welcome here.

Depends
At least try to make it believable

make it believable? CLARIFY you fucking autist, or do I need to make a mathematical formula so you can understand it?
I got a bsc in physics and moved to a master in a more OPEN field to avoid faggots like you

Good, hopefully more people will do the same thing.

There are some topics of science that have political connotations.

And some topics of politics that have scientific applications.

For example: Political Science, Nuclear energy, stem cell research, social engineering, etcetra.

Politics are a science by definition, but threads about it should remain in /pol/. Let's say you make a thread about stem cell research, on Veeky Forums you make a thread on how it works and its effects. Threads about if it is ethical belong on /pol/.

what he's trying to say is quit dragging your retarded opinions about how DA JOOZ are responsible for everything and smoking is good for you into Veeky Forums. It was never this bad, and actually funny when it was posted occasionally, until election year came along. now you have blatant /pol/tards flocking here to spread the word of donald trump. It doesnt help that I have actually seen threads while browsing /pol/ that are dedicated to "red pilling" Veeky Forums. This is getting out of control.

just stop.

No

LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT, STOP POSTING NIGGERCOCK ON POL IF YOU WANT PEACE

>Implying only right wingers are doing it