What will happen to "me" when I blast a bullet through my head?

What will happen to "me" when I blast a bullet through my head?

Reported to the police

this:

A sizable amount of pain and regret before

just can't understand the whole " you would die before noticing you're dead"

i'm obsessed with watching people get shot in the head on liveleak

You'd begin pulling the trigger. That'd be it from your point of view. What would be left of 'you' would just be the sum of everything you've ever done and influenced. Also a dead carcass.

Complete obliteration of the brain would do it, but most guns can't wipe out a whole brain in one go. There's a video of that one US gov't dude who ate a bullet on live TV. Only blew out a bit of skull from the top, most of his brain was intact and no doubt fully aware of what he had just done.

We don't don't hear about it because the whole 'dead' thing after.

the idea of stop existing in a blink is way scarier to me than the physical trauma associated with it

bud dwyer?

It would be extremely painful.

When was the last time you noticed going to sleep? Death is like that but moreso

>What will happen to "me"
entropy

itt: retards pretend to know about death to make themselves feel smart

fucking hell

i would rather die a painful conscious death

You go back to the same place you were before you were born.

Objectively best opinion on death, try to disagree

I wish I was born as a golden retriever with no real understanding of self or death, would be a lot nicer than thinking about this shit.

Checked

Look up near death experiences. It's probably where the idea of God, angels, and Heaven came from.

Also don't do it op.

oh don't worry -- too much of a pussy to do it

try it and report back

It will depend on which part you hit.

If you hit the brain stem, you will probably be unconcious.

If not you will bleed to death concious.

Don't do it.

Get on SSI if your poor an pour out some liquor for the homeless.

That's a fucking sick life.

You're a big guy

Before I died, I existed.

Before I was born, I didn't exist

A wolf is way cooler

As is not being able to stop existing/suffering in a blink.

you'll destroy your brain, you wont have a proper death because your brain wont be able to release its dmt before it shuts everything down, you'll go through a fast pace wipe, you wont remember anything from your past life and you'll be squeezed out of a cunt crying in agony from your death.

Yeah, but how do I get to the menu? I want to tweak a few settings for next time.

you dont get a menu, a genetic code is generated for you randomly and your dna is constructed for a certain way for you to grow up. This only takes a fraction of 1 / 100000 of a second to happen do not worry about such a thing.

weirdly poetic, user

well done

stop please, I NEED to remember

> Ctrl+F
> "Multiverse" doesn't appear

In utero? I disagree vehemently.

It won't

Won't what

>agony measured numerically

happen

How was this figured out/defined etc?

you will die

You wouldn't be able to think like a human being anymore. You would probably continue to experience though but it would be like watching a movie of the universe. I don't think you won't be able to feel like you are in control anymore since I think control is an illusion generated by the brain.

>gunshot of head

A bullet will blast through your head

You forget everything and start the same thing over again

so is life like a game

It depends on what you hit.

I heard somewhere that aiming at your temples will destroy the part of your brain responsible for consciousness. I am unsure of its validity though it seems to make sense.