Let us assume for a second that a female is not inferior to a male. If that is indeed the case...

Let us assume for a second that a female is not inferior to a male. If that is indeed the case, then why can not they understand art like males do? Never in my life did I hear such a thing as a woman reading Finnegans Awake, or listening to Trout Mask Replica, or appreciating a film directed by Pavel Klushantsev.

Is that because they simply lack the biological intellect posessed by males, or is western society involved in those aspects?

first

No, it's because you're a neet who hasn't met a lot of people.

I have plenty of female colleagues who read that sort of thing. E.g. The girl I co-lead an extracurricular Hegel reading group with.

OP, I want you to try really hard to pierce through the fog surrounding your trolling head. You just made three idiotic and absurd claims, claims you know are total bullshit, and yet your "Veeky Forums" definition of women is so ingrained you still think it's entertaining to spout this crap, and that there's some grain of truth to it.
To take your bizarre random examples: female profs are teaching Finnegans Wake (not "Awake") every day. Lots of women listened to Captain Beefheart and went to the concerts back in the day, and if you use your little computer, you can easily see all of this. You can find reviews of Klushantsev films by women, and pictures of women at Beefheart concerts, and women who have written books on Joyce. But if you use your addled brain first, you won't need to bother checking, because you'll realize that the idea that there is even a single fucking published author, musician, or director in recent history who has not been appreciated by both women and men is fucking absurd, and so entirely unlikely as to not be worth considering. Do you think most grad students are male now? Do you think most graduating PhDs are male? Not for several years.

>worthless humanities phd
>spending their entire academic lives studying male authors
lmao, feminists BTFO

Why did OP put Finnegans Awake. is he a moron or is there some deeper play involved.

I invite you to consider, reply to this comment with your ideas.

Aww, is da widdle baby all jealous of the people who can actually get doctorates? Let me guess, you're so much more educated just reading books alone off Veeky Forums lists.

no, I prefer to make money :)

Explain why God is Eris first

You are the son of Eris, so, to insult her for order is to mock her in arrogance to the holy uncoordination

From your parents

lol, it's okay, I understand the concept of a job is alien to academics

Where did I say job. You said job. Why did you bring up job? You don't have a job.

So now money is the measure, rather than intellect or understanding of art? Make up your mind.

Prove that humans didn't live together with dinosaurs OP

rofl, so mad ;)

I'm not mad nor am I angry. Nor is anger a fault

Ah, now he's resorted to the "I was j-just trolling and you guys are all m-mad, so I win!" bullshit. We're not mad, and you're just sad. Go to sleep, kid.

>damage control

you'll get good at trolling one day

you perioding, honey?

over intelligence? it's obvious

>Finnegans Awake

She's right though, you need to ignore the shitposting.

if women weren't so dumb, we'd still be in the garden of eden

dumb sluts

The garden of eden is a lie, disorganization and feminine chaos is your God. You are born from it and you will die from it, so embrace it.

has this female a better life than a worm like OP ?

Oh man every time I come on these threads I just get so mad like I'm gonna fuck up everybody

> I hate everybody

> Women fuck you

> Beta like fuck you

> Oh man

trolled :^)

I don't get sexists on Veeky Forums lit

If its a troll its not a very good one and doesn't even provide anything that would make you cringe or get annoyed

If its not a troll, how come they never provide any good reasons why women are inferior?

Literally who is this and why is she relevant

kate upton, you fuckng rock-dweller

>why is she relevant