Can we get together and write a heartfelt apology letter for katie. honestly the world needs her booktube reviews...

can we get together and write a heartfelt apology letter for katie. honestly the world needs her booktube reviews. cliff is a giant faggot and bitches like abookutopia and polandbananabooks only read YA. she never should have shut down her channel. she should have taken pride in the attention. I feel like a few rotten eggs got through to her. so let's all pitch In and get this letter going. I'll post it to her tumblr.

I'll start

dear katie,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie0_QuhN8kI
youtube.com/watch?v=3QLsK4nGYLw
katiesclassicbooks.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We wish only to sniff a whiff of an outward breath of your anus, and we collectively realized that being mean or crude would not get us closer to this goal. We're sorry.

We are e/lit/ist from Veeky Forums.

How old are you?

Why the fuck do you give a shit about this weird shit

meh, just a little harmless banter
boys will be boys

Katie doesn't exist, she's just our ideal. In reality she's a paranoid, uptight, used-up little slut.

28. because it's funny to me.

It's b8, m8. He doesn't actually care.

I do care. not a lot. but like come on. you guys see the need for a good looking girl reading actual literature. she already has a fan base. might as well come back.

Dear Katie,

I'm sorry that these vulgar idiots were so tasteless. If it's any consolation, remember that it was your genial countenance, warm voice, and good looks that inspired such insanity in them.

There is a great danger in speaking directly to a camera, which you could not have guessed, and for which mistake you cannot be blamed. You looked a hundred men in the eye and smiled at them—the poor idiots, they were thrown into agonies. As it was expressed by Coleridge, speaking of a father's harshness to his daughter,

"And pleasures flow in so thick and fast
Upon his heart, that he at last
Must needs express his love's excess
With words of unmeant bitterness."

So did these men, many of whom have never been taught manners, express their excess of a feeling, they knew not what, in the way that a little boy in love will harrass and make miserable his classmate.

The internet has been unjust to you, and though I had no part in it directly, it is a source of acutely felt shame to all of us, as we all partake of this board's culture. Please accept my sincerest apology for what may be one of the most unpleasant episodes in our memory and yours.

you should probably just write it yourself and then post it and ask for approval/suggestions
that's the only way this could ever hapen

>dear katie,
>We wish only to sniff a whiff of an outward breath of your anus, and we collectively realized that being mean or crude would not get us closer to this goal. We're sorry.
That escalated quickly.

There already was a bit of an apology, after everything happened people bought bookmarks and she got a stack of books from her Amazon wishlist.

thank you. this will be apart of the apology

Why thank him if you are going to keep it apart from the apology?

lol

>and she got a stack of books from her Amazon wishlist.
I want Veeky Forums to bully me too

with you it'd be gay hazing though, aka getting beaten up and pissed on in the shower

>whoring your self-esteem out for books
u book-slut

you too sound like you have a fully intact hymen and like your mum is your best friend

>ou guys see the need for a good looking girl reading actual literature.
I need feminism because...

I don't get it

In fact we don't need an attractive female, he was wrong. Bad things happen to females on the Internet, I personally think, for their own safety, they should stay off. Unless they're getting naked. I say this as a feminist.

hot

It's like a parody of male feminism
Fairly fedora friendo.

Do we still like her now when Marquis de Sade has corrupted her, though?

>fairly fedora friendo
That's the title of my next novel.

what a beautiful and gentlemanly apology, user.

I didn't get to experience your channel Katie but Cliff is an ass, Please come back.

With love,
user

What I can only imagine to be the pungy taste of her cunt haunts me in the night

Good idea op but there are plenty others who don't only read YA and aren't le 40 year old goblin

post some

>le 40 year old goblin
stop pushing this meme
it's not gonna happen

hey katie were sorry XD i hope u can forgive us! let's be friends ok! we can talk about books together!!!!

Lets try that one post one word letter thread its gonna be more funny than this BORING thread. -_-'

i'm not the one who started it i just found it funny
climbthestacks
the_bookchemist
booksandshit
jean bookishthoughts
reads and daydreams
peruseproject huehue

Greetings

Katie

>climbthestacks
this one's a pseud, she used to read exclusively YA and now middlebrow shit like hemmingway and bradburry are her favorites
I watched one of her videos and this is what she said

I

BLACK PEOPLE

this makes me feel warmth in my pants

didn't know that
at least she doesn't review ya though
also she's got like a MA in theology or something so atleast she isn't a moron probably

deer katie, I have included a postaged return envelope, in which I hope you will place a pair of your worn socks.

is this an actual thing for foot fetishists? worn socks?

This is why we need more women in gender studies.

u wot m8

Kek well meme'd

Are there any booktube sluts good enough to jerk off to?

Worn panties are a business, I've heard.

Hate

this

vile

ideology

and

perverse

mindset

no he is an elf, they just like repairing footwear, you can tell by the spelling.

bro I made up the 40 year old goblin and is good meme. fuck you

and yet the old Katie made me feel warm in the heart... I hope her boyfriend knows how blessed he is!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie0_QuhN8kI
is this the video?
she's awful
the rest of her "where to begin" videos are just as bad

Ugh, can we destroy this one too?

woah...she laughed at a classic. can't remember the last time a classic was funny. To be honest they're all so dry i just sigh and put the book down looking for something friendlier in my library.

think you'd have a hard time, she's been around a while

which

It's not a meme, because tbqh the guy is 26 going on 48. He's legit a watered down Bradley Cooper with a slack-jaw and melting face.

Good show, lad

lol the 40 year old melting face goblin man

shut up cliff

holy fuck she looks so pretty in that picture. before she looked like a Virgin housewife or some shit. now she looks like an angel.

Looks like my grandpa Irving, desu

Irving anons granpa the 40 year old melting goblin face man

youtube.com/watch?v=3QLsK4nGYLw

Since when was presentism considered OK?

Destroys

>he missed the decree from Yahweh
You *really* don't watch the news do you?

>30 seconds in
>become reminded of The Schope
>close video

how's this apology letter going to be constructed? as a collection of separate letters?

if you're going to combine them somehow that will end up being confusing as fuck, and it will probably lose the individuality of each apology

also how many apologies do we have so far

we don't have enough. that's how many we have.

I think we should do this instead of dreamscape.

She last read Kafka on the Shore by Murakami and the Odyssey according to her Tumblr blog.

katiesclassicbooks.tumblr.com/

Is she browsing our meeems

Faggot

Katie is a Veeky Forums regular now, so yes.

Murakami is not a Veeky Forums meme. He is a universal meme, a meme for the ages, Memespeare

*tibs le fedora*

Go get pegged.

I agree. there's fucking articles about what we did to her. I think everyone should apologize. Katie if you see this. go back to making your videos. I will subscribe and like every single one and buy a bookmark and use it and when my girl friend asks me where I got it. I will say it's a katie bookmark, she is a perfect angel that has amazing taste in literature and I love her.

pls link a mirror of one of her videos.

no one has one

>"""we"""
get of the fucking floor, none of you summerfags were even here for that. everyone knows what Veeky Forums is, getting an "apology" from here is like getting an apology phonecall from a prison phone.

Katie, read Stoner.

I associate fedoras with the crass and primitive attitude of America in the first half of the 20th century and thus I hate them

*tips capotain*

I miss her so much

I feel really shitty about the fact that I never saved any of Katie's videos and yet I DID save a copy of LOW POINT

>you guys aren't REAL Veeky Forums liek le me

>making shit up

Embarrassing

Hi Katie,

I said some things I probably shouldn't have. I'm not a nice person. Girls have never been good to me, and they always had a good reason not to. I'm still bitter about that sometimes, even though it's my own fault.

You don't want my apology, so I'll give you something better: I'll leave you alone. I promise. I won't make threads about you, I won't send anonymous messages to you, I won't bother you. That's the best a real piece of dog shit like myself can offer.

It kinda hurts to be this sincere and apologetic, so that's all I've got. But my word is my bond. I'll go away like an old cat goes off to die. Be happy to think how not-shitty you are, and how not-shitty your boyfriend is. You two have the joy of life. Disdain the sad cunts like me who try to spoil it. Ok, that's it. Sorry, Katie.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

>posting on Veeky Forums
>not giving a shit about weird shit
Pick one.

I feel bad about everything that went down with her, but god, she seriously has the intelligence of a tampon.