Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaKDuCgPTws
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/poetry/p355.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=QESJvhJHU1k
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/eo.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take the redpill you fucking cuck.

There's nothing wrong with racism, actually shaming racism is a ploy to make us deny science and logic in the attempt to breed out whiteness

>tfw your gender studies professor tells you that men used to be allowed to have opinions, and humans used to have enough time away from twitter and their nu-prole job to actually form distinct worldviews

epic thread

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
>Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Imagine if people applied the same standard for commies. Feminism would be BTFO because Simone de Beauvoir was a Maoist.

I'm sure Maoism killed more people than racism, so why one is socially acceptable and the other isn't?

I had a similar reaction.
I lost interest in Nietzsche once I found out that he was against anti-semitism.

wtf I hate non euclidean geometry now

wtf i hate Veeky Forums now

you should, every human intent on advancement should despise closed systems of logic

racism is ok according to the ruling elite they just do admit to it in public

its been used as the premise of playing one group of plebs against the other since time immemorial

if you think your a crusader of truth and reason because your a racist, your mistaken

maoism is also not ok

*you're

>aztecs used to sacrifice virgins and wear their skin as capes

wtf what kind of racist would judge them for that, its just a product of their culture and the time they lived in

>closed systems of logic
>while our world is actually non-euclidean by nature
gr8 b8 m8

>virginist
>not racist

you're making fun of

>while our world is actually non-euclidean by nature
that's what i'm saying. what's your point?

suck a euclidean dick faggot

REALLY MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK

wtf i hate cthulhu now

To be fair, he wrote that when he was an edgy teenager.

Holy shit this pic is god-tier kek

actually not a bad copy

Everything is good culture, except white men using the N-word in private letters :^)

Fuck off back to plebitt, you pedantic cuck.

>Nails in his palms
Idk why this triggers me but it does

So what? He's still a great writer

So was Tolkein. So was Mozart. So was Shakespeare

This is like the world's most sophisticated racist joke

Why are you triggered? She was right.

they weren't through his wrists you mong

Maoism also revolutionized healthcare in China, saving millions of lives.

So you were interested in a philosopher that typically attracts teens, but then realized you were still too immature for him.

Let's appreciate Lovecraft.
youtube.com/watch?v=aaKDuCgPTws
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/poetry/p355.aspx

youtube.com/watch?v=QESJvhJHU1k
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/eo.aspx

Sometimes when I fear death, I read Lovecraft and it helps me understand that it's the unknown I am really afraid of. This terrible coma called living will soon be over.I have spent eternity unliving, life only lasts for one brief and desolate hour.

I also really hate literature that focuses on shallow emotions like love, jealously or hatred when fear is the original emotion, an emotional that is almost as old as life. Fear is the most base of emotions and yet soo little is dedicated to it.

pretty much every important historical figure would be extremely racist, sexist, homophobic, etc, by modern standards

At last, a chance to display my red-pill skills among the worthless losers who read books!
H.P. Lovesraft was a fucking degenerate

too young to be on Veeky Forums

I mean, does it really bother you that they did that? What's the point judging the aztecs also? We wouldn't judge someone like vlad the impaler
btw do you have a source on virgin cape wearing

He died 79 years ago, aged 46.

stfu bookfag

>H.P. Lovesraft was a fucking degenerate

From my understanding he never did drugs and only had sex within a marriage. How exactly was he degenerate?

cuck
>>>/tumblr/

I like to imagine she's tugging on my dick.

>bookfag
What do you mean by this?

People who read are all gay perverts. Take the red-pill someday and escape that miserable existence.

I'm a cuck because you don't know how to use words?

amerifat go to hell

Sounds like you are some butt hurt minority because the greatest horror science fiction writer created a whole universe around the degeneracy of minorities.

>getting this butt-blasted about harmless mind parasites

Barbarians are close, user, time to get off Veeky Forums and raise the gate behind you.

truly disgusting this life before the global content farm and the new reign of the autistic jewish-asian aristocracy

>the greatest horror science fiction writer
whoa now

The great demon Satan that inhabits the soil of the Americas can only be appeased by blood sacrifice.

The aztec and the other meso-American cultures were heroes willing to give their own lives so that Satan may not escape into our world.

This of course changed when the continent came under dominion of autistic anglo fatasses

ligeti is a kike
lovecraft is the only writer who really gets the struggles of a red-pilled man in the twenty-first century

So, just to be clear, you're voting for Trump then?
>tfw illegals play ball and take part in flower wars for citizenship and glory

I'm not American.

I would vote for Trump, but only if he announced a plan to deport all people from America and let it be reclaimed by its original inhabitants (the buffalo)

>Oscar Wilde
>homosexual pedophile that preyed on young boys and often abused young boys and prostituted them, terrible then, terrible now

10/10 writer must read, read to your children the story of the happy prince

>lovecraft
>hated niggers and foreigners in a time when everyone did, was a product of his time
>Never once harmed a minority or foreigner
>kept his ideas mostly private and used his emotional fears and doubts to drive his writing
>slowly grew out of his edgy teen stage

Burn his books, as bad as Hitler.

Good triple, but just who is it that you are quoting?

is this post-irony
cuz i don't get it
youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k
also kys

>I'm not American
>its original inhabitants (the buffalo)
Whoa, a shitskin and a furfag to boot.
Make The Great Race of Yith Great Again!

>people want to pull down statues of people who actually accomplished things because they held views more in keeping with their own period than our own
>people who got to go to one of the best universities in the world on the back of a scholarship fund want to tear down the statue of the man who set up the scholarship fund in the first place

I hate everything.

>political or genre fiction themed thread appears
>within moments, the board becomes shrek's swamp
>pages upon pages of pale green text without a citation in sight
>nobody, least of all myself, knows how to stop the green plague or even contain it

What's your favourite Lovecraft lads?

I quite liked Shadow over Innsmouth, Mountains of Madness is next on my list.

The Tomb, Outsider and Dagon are my favorites. But this is a thread for shit posting on a madman not praising him.

Not to mention that we celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr even though he cheated on his wife constantly

Actually laughed at this

Boy have I a book for you

I thought The Beast was exceptional considering it was written by a 14-year-old.

Are you trying to imply something? Because I don't get the joke. I love Lovecraft for the horror and concepts like deep time and the pitilessness of the reality of our universe, and how small our lives are in the cosmic scale. Not because it makes me feel like a learned man.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being sexist or racist. It is impossible to find fault with either without falling back on some vaguely defined morality.

Tribalism is a base emotion.

Funnily enough, he denounced all his racism on his death bed. Admitting that it was a fear of the different. Or something along those lines.

It should even matter, we need to separate the artist from the art.

Hunger is a base emotion.

Humans are innately tribal, you mongoloid.

No shit but tribal identity evolves over time. People who misconstrue 'white' as their tribal identity are fucking retarded. There's no white in-group. The worlds' largest antipathy between Russia and the United States consist primarily of seperate 'whites' in Kremlin and the Pentagon. What's so fucking hard to understand about this

>innately
>implying all traits aren't mutable
>implying a trait that makes you mix only with your own "kind", becoming more and more inbred, is one natural selection would favor
WEW
E
W

>inbreeding meme
Hi, kike/nigger

>Because white countries are warring, they have no genetic similarities
I suppose Africans have nothing in common since they can't stop killing and raping?

Fear and Hunger are the best and deepest emotions.

>lovecraft was white male

wtf i hate him im immune to his love craft

I never said that you fucking retard. I'm saying 'genetic similarity' is no basis to justify feeling inherently superior to others on no other basis than your genetics. There's more genetic similarity between a Chinese and Japanese man than between a Spaniard and a Slav, that doesn't stop the former from loathing each other from death and understanding they're part of different 'tribes'.

It's also not a surprise that little to nobody who actually functions in society and in higher politics and academia condones the idea of such a fucking inane in-group.

Africans don't see the world retarded /pol/fags do. Africans don't see the world the way retarded African-Americans do. In fact they're more rational in the sense they consider more determiners than skin colour. kys

You do realise pretty much every ethnicity in the world is inbreed from previously existing and no longer extant haplogroups, and is consequently more resistant to environmental afflictions?

Tolkien, Shakespeare and Mozart had views 'apt' for their time while Lovecraft's attitudes towards pretty much everything political was anachronistic and half a century overdue, largely due to his reclusion

That doesn't discredit him as an author at all though. T. POC

>an introverted WASP from the early 1900s was prejudiced against blacks

stop the presses

>lovecraft is the only writer who really gets the struggles of a red-pilled man in the twenty-first century
Ligotti does the same but without eldritch monsters or purple prose.

What's your point? That because these tribes are arbitrary they don't matter at all? A devotion to an individual's tribe is the driving force of advancement. If superiority isn't inherent, should it not be induced?

They don't matter because people working towards the end goals of these tribes will have no coherent idea as to where to go, which is why they just sit on /pol/ every day raiding youtube comments and making pseudointellectual videos.

The closest you'll get to a tribal idea nowadays is culture, not ethnicity. There are different white cultures and if you fail to accept that or lump all whites as one group to improve then you're a fucking asshole for trying to subvert my and many other peoples' individuality. A Latino or East Asian born in the United States has more in common in terms of not only culture but also agenda in terms of economic determiners with most white Americans, not some Serbian or Russian or Italian from afar.

Superiority should be induced but on better determiners. Whether or not somebody is a Muslim in America is a fucking terrible determiner considering Muslim-Americans are proficient in society and comprise 1% of the entire population. It's not hard to differentiate Muslim Americans from Muslim Europeans.

Lovecraft's prose isn't purple prose

After reading the Shadow Over Insmouth, I came to the conclusion that he got over his racism and just hated every single person equally.
"Oh he was racist" at some point, sure. But then he threw shit to everyone else to even it out.
"Oh, he was homophobic" and most of his IRL friends were gay. Granted, he didn't KNOW they were gay at the time, but he was mature enough to put his autistic prejudices aside and judge people based on who they were rather on what they were.

>and only had sex within a marriage
And only after researching it for months.
He was autistic, but in a funny way.

>writer from 100 years ago
>you can't put aside "progressive" political brainwashing for 10 minutes to enjoy fiction

Why do different worldviews trigger people so much? Are you scared that you'll read it examine your own views?

Can anyone explain why you'd reject reading Lovecraft because he had the cultural values of 100 years ago? Or do you just do that and this is just one big shitposting thread?

Ethnicity is directly tied to culture. A group of heterogeneous people will invariably morph into a homogenous one over time, I'm not necessarily arguing for a tribe distinguished by ethnicity. I believe that the best way for a tribe to advance is adversity, and a tribe no matter how defined should put it's own interest before all others, which includes alien elements within the group.

>This entire post

But yes, this is a shitposting thread.

>Literally not a single person in this thread is attacking lovecraft for being racist.
>4/10 posts are attacking the imaginary people who are apparently invisibly posting in the thread about this topic.

Is it just me, or has reddit become facebook, and Veeky Forums become reddit?

It feels like content bleeds in from reddit instead of out from Veeky Forums now. Like everything has been reversed.

Truly a time to be a non-autistic.

>let's ban things that go against our political stances
>we're totally better than other groups that have done this

That's what you have to understand. You are the Nazis now.

I'm not even reading the posts, I'm just posting at random. I only stopped to read yours because fedora man is a funny meme

ohlookiposteditagain.jpg

Son, what do you do. Are you from some third world country?

I've only ever known asians to be ironic in a very oblivious way. Sincere irony, i call it.

Wow. Just. Wow.

>You are the Nazis now.
I'm liberal in that I'm only concerned with LGBT rights, nothing else. I am right leaning in most of the other ways I can think of. I support free speech, I'm big on the second amendment as well and when it comes to everything else (such as our economic system or the use of our military etc, etc) I'm not educated on any of it enough to form an opinion, so as it stands I'm unaligned.
I couldn't tell from
>"progressive" political brainwashing
if you meant anybody who's a "degenerate" or actual liberal regressives.
Also,
>Why do different worldviews trigger people so much? Are you scared that you'll read it examine your own views?

>Hey guys, I think cancer is good
>It's really not
>Why does my view TRIGGER you so much? Are you scared to examine your own view of cancer?

This is what /pol/ browsers sound like all the time. They think people are afraid to argue with them out of fear of being swayed to their side, but that's just not true, they just don't want to waste their time arguing with what is essentially, at the end of the day, a brick wall.
:^)

He didn't say racism was good though, he just said it was stupid to let an author's racism get in the way of enjoying the author's books.

I read a memoir from WWII and it was peppered with jokes and slurs about Jews, blacks, and Italians. He genuinely hated the "cowardly wops." Still a great book.

>The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese
Wtf, I hate Che Guevara now.

my favorite is The Dunwich Horror.