>>8341722

Everyone's INTP on Veeky Forums. I'll begrudgingly participate anyway.

INTP
DXM- My life revolved around it until it started aggravating some health problems; it's my favorite feeling
Cannabis- I enjoy it a lot but stopped using it after college because I no longer have any friends or acquaintances aside from people at work who I talk to as little as possible
Xanax / Benzos- I enjoy these a lot; I had etizolam delivered for a while but then gave it up because it seems unsustainable to me (you have to get it from sources that could disappear tomorrow and if you stop taking it after having been on it for a while you'll go through really fucked up withdrawals)
Alcohol- I hate it; even very small amounts annoy me because I can tell something's off and I can't go to sleep until it's out of my system; I also don't like how it's something you have to digest with calories / substance to it

INTP
Drugs are for fucking losers. Being on Veeky Forums correlates both with being an INTP and being a fucking loser. Good job.

INTP

LSD: I get really wired, as though I have to grip the edges of my seat and grit my teeth to maintain composure. Ideas about the nature of the world, math, society, people come rapid-fire... overall it has a certain organic, grittiness that makes the entire experience very primal. I tend to try developing things from the ground up, as though everything might be suspect.. and spend forever trying to establish a firm foundation to build my ideas upon.

weed: it used to make me almost manic.. I'd talk to 5 people at once about the most grandiose plans for revolutionizing my field of study, theories..blah, blah. During this time I would always hear particular music in my head while I was high. Then it started sending me into a deep introspective depression, and has ever since... realizing that I'm the worst person ever, a toxic, corrosive friend, that everyone is scheming against me. The only remedy is to focus on abstract math, because people become a living hell.

DMT: spent billions of years stuck in some sort of fractal space, recognized my life to be a hallucination designed to maintain sanity. realized time was a hallucination to maintain sanity. realized that I'd broken my reality, and couldn't go back... like a video game character that walks through the walls of the game into blank nothingness, and cannot get back in. Was sure I was effectively dead, deeply terrifying, but neat.

mushrooms: fun, much like LSD, but less tooth-clenchingly stimulating. Once spent 10 minutes trying to find a particular place to pee outside: because of the infinite detail of the world, I kept zeroing in closer and closer on an area to pee, until I was staring closely at dew on the grass, trying to find an endpoint.

I take it you were bullied by the druggies in high school and have never actually been offered drugs.

Wow, great overviews. I want to try DMT, but I will wait until I'm ready, and that's pretty much why I quit weed too. What substance would you recommend for a first time hallucinogen user? I was thinking to try a small amount of shrooms first, more the second time, and then try LSD, followed by DMT. All for spiritual reasons, not really for fun or partying.

>used to be a ESTJ
>Then became a ISTJ
>Now I'm a INTJ

Th-thanks Veeky Forums

OP here
Funnily enough I quit weed for the same reason. It made me incredibly self analytical, and I only got some enjoyment out of it when everything in my life was going well.

ISTJ
Caffiene - Staying awake longer and regretting not sleeping earlier is inevitable when reading, therefore I have no reason to complain about my bad habits.

ENTP

I was on six to ten cups of very strong black coffee, two faps, and a pack of maximum strength cigarettes a day, a bottle of modestly priced wine every week and a bottle of JWblack every two weeks. Now I'm on one to two cups of coffee a day and a few faps a week.

I used to do weed with a girl when I was younger. The people who waste their lives doing that shit are pathetic. Snap out of it and go study.

INTJ
like weed
love alcohol
love nicotine
love mushrooms
love mescaline
hate speed

I use xanax for its actual purpose, I feel no joy from it.

I've taken 30mg of
hydrocodone with a
absolutely no effect, didn't even get rid of my headache.

took DMT and i thought it was a waste. Whats the point of an incredible experience you can barely remember?

Really, sobriety is my favorite state of mind.

>horoscopes

gemini
entj
marijuana - is fun but recently it's made me super stressed and paranoid as well as laughing too much or acting really weird
ecstasy - best drug ever. just want to have a good time with people and just talk a lot
alcohol - makes me say dumb shit which i find hilarious
dxm - is fun but the high is dirty as hell and i love the closed eye visuals and serotonin high (smae with ecstasy)
mushrooms - pretty fucking awesome although bad trips aren't fun at all. gives a really cool perspective shift on physical things but doesn't make me hallucinate (not uncommon)
diphenhydramine - dirtiest high i've ever had and just a really shitty experience that can trick you into thinking you like it because you just forget everything that happened
codeine - just relaxing but breathing slows a lot. just fun to sit there or talk to people

DXM had me making clocks in my head that worked, like building crystal clocks that moved hands.

But the feeling I had after I woke up the next day fucking sucks. I imagine thats how 90 year olds feel like all the time.

eh it's probs just a serotonin depletion since dxm just floods your brain with serotonin

>Everyone's INTP on Veeky Forums.
ISTP
I am a rebel

kys-tier type

>tfw Veeky Forums made you INTJ
How does it feel to lose your humanity and become a critical asshole?
Oh right, it's not like you can show emotions anymore

INTJ

Don't do drugs

INTJ

Alcohol, caffeine, and the occasional SSRI.

caffeine is the shit until I get anxiety then it's just shit

ISTJ, used to be INTJ

DXM - Favourite drug of all. Stimulating and functional whilst having that blissful heroin feeling. Nothing matters at all, anxiety becomes non-existent. Makes me a lot more sociable which is great for somebody who is as introverted as myself.

Methamphetamine - Really liked the stimulation and euphoria that I got from initial usage. Have begun to become very impatient and angry after using it as of late, though. It's still nice, great for my lack of confidence, social anxiety disorder, and general laziness.

Amphetamine - Not all that stimulating. Not a 'get shit done' drug like that of meth. Doesn't make me feel 'on top of the world' like meth. Meh.

Marijuana - Was great when I was around 16, but I no longer use it because it's pretty boring without friends. Also quite a bit of anxiety.

GHB / GBL / 1,4 - Really pleasant drug, great to take at night a couple hours before sleep to unwind from the meth usage and whatnot. Depression and anxiety becomes non-existent. Everything becomes a lot more interesting.

Etizolam, Alprazolam and other benzos - I have an anxiety disorder, so these are great. Don't really feel much on them - I pretty much only ever take them at therapeutic dosages alongside stimulants before work.

25C-NBOMe - Shit. Don't really care for psychedelics. Nothing interesting, profound or 'magical' about them.

2,5-Dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine (psychedelic) - As above. Also, this particular psychedelic is horrible. Way too stimulating and lasts an entire 24 hours. Turned me into a delirious zombie who couldn't keep physically still for more than five seconds due to the sheer discomfort.

Diphenhydramine - Horrible, just fucking horrible. If I want to become sedated, I'd much prefer to use drugs that aren't as dysphoric and physically discomforting as DPH.

ESTP

>Cannabis.
I think it makes me dumber without making me feel good about it.

>Alcohol.
Makes me dumber but I feel good about it. Favorite substance.

And yes, those are the only drugs I've consumed. I'm not as degenerate as you.

>this thread
b-but psychology is not a real science?

>DXM - ...whilst having that blissful heroin feeling
Have you actually done heroin? DXM can't touch opi contentedness.

Of course. It's the same shit.
>this is why i'm a failure about x
The modern horoscope

INTP

Weed;
Fucking love it to bits.
Mostly i'm just thankful that it helps with my depression and anxiety.
Was on 4 anti-depressants before i stopped using them and started blazing it.
The only shitty part about it is the short term memory loss.
It's getting fucked up sometimes.

Alcohol;
Like it alot because makes me open up and enjoy life. Also i forget my problems for that time. It comes back worse on the morrow though. And i drink like a madman most of the time. Luckily i have a strong metabolism so i can handle it.
Drinking less since i picked up weed.

LSD;
Didn't experience much, so i can't really say. But it made me anxious so no thanks. The visuals were nice though.

MDMA;
Felt emotionally like high doses of alcohol.
Nothing visual or anything else.
The comedown was hell.
Pure depression.
Could've killed someone.

You have an "anxiety disorder", but are comfortable enough to buy and use meth.

Sounds bullshit to me.

INTP
>cannabis
it makes me extremely paranoid and antisocial. I used to enjoy it but now most of the time i have a bad experience. A few times it has given me some mild depersonalisation for a couple of weeks. It also prevents me from sleep because i litterally think too much on i.
>Alcohol
Great substance used in moderation. I hate drinking too much but i enjoy a mild buzz in a social even like a party because it makes me more social and kills my anxiety.
>caffeine
I love it, it gives me a lot of energy and motivation as well as clearness of thought. It always gives me mood lifts which are really appreciated. If i drink too much i gat anxious and twitchy and it makes me sleep bad.

Cannabis: Helps with my social anxiety and adhd. When I don't smoke I am very hyper and have to be active or else i'll go insane.

Adderall: Tried it a few times it's great and all but i'll pass. I don't care to deal with the long term effects that goes along with using adderall.

Alcohol: Makes me angry and obnoxious. I rarely consume alcohol.

Shrooms: love them! if I could I would trip often but I love my brain too much so every 6 months or so I find myself taking a trip.

INTP
the only drug I need is life.

Random thought: I noticed a few people mentioned not being able to smoke cannabis unless around the company of friends/ peers. I personally would rather toke alone unless it's someone really on the same wavelength as myself. I don't feel like sitting around talking about a bunch of nothing. I would much rather sit and live in my thoughts and actually do something productive while high. I can't do those things when around peers.

best drug ever

i feel the same exact way as you

INTP
Marijuana: Had one good experience while playing the guitar, other than that made me sleepy
Alcohol: when tired makes me depressed, otherwise makes open and funny, when excessively done, I go crazy and forget my night (happened 2-3 times).
MDMA: The effect appeared after more than 1 hour because I was anxious about taking a "hard" drug for the first time. Best time of my life, no bad trip at the end although I probably slept my way through it.

Me too.
Some company is fine sometimes.
I can listen "in and out" to laugh about some jokes and go back to dreaming again.

when i am with 1 or 2 close friends it's ok, but when i am i a group sometimes i feel like i don't even belong to reality, i can barely hear people talking, it all seems a dream. I should stop doing weed

Test takes forever to load but picrelated is another test I took.

>Cannabis
Like it to sedate myself as well as for taste sometimes. Never do it on my own and its good for relaxing evenings with friends.

>LSD
Not sure if I will do it again. Have done it alone twice and with a friend once. I like that it just makes me completely mad with the full spectrum of paranoia and scizophrenia, and I used it like a session with a psychiatrist talking to myself about my mental issues.

>Amphetamines
So far only for party purposes but I like them. Speed makes me very awake and fast thinking and MDMA makes me feel like Im made of wax and twice as tall...

>Alcohol
I can take a lot of it I think, but its only good for taste or to accompany other drugs esp. cannabis.
The side and after effects make it not very worth it for me.

>Xanax
Only one experience as a sedative on a bus in south america: slept for the first four hours like an absolute brick. No memory, no dreams, felt like a coma.
Remaining eight hours I felt like complete shit so not very good...

I think it's pretty accurate.
I'd like to try an unsupervised clustering algorithm on the test's answers to see if the results are close to the Meyer-Briggs classification.

The analogue is not comparing it's inacuraccy, it's comparing the audience who will use it to pity themselves and not change.

Isn't identifying your weaknesses the first step to change ?

I think. Why?

ENFJ

Alcohol: lovin it

Weed: very boring the first time I tried. only tried a few times since but found the experience quite depressing and dull in general. don't know much about different types but apparently this was the body high one

MDMA/Pills: Fucking, fucking love. would never exceed dropping once a month but have an absolutely incredible time out when I do. doesn't even have to be EDM music. really like the whole loving thing that it comes with as a group

Benzos: quite entertaining having my legs not work properly. but really nice to take after taking MDMA on a night out, makes for a great night's sleep. also accidentally combined with weed once which made for some genuinely interesting hallucinations, only time I've enjoyed weed.

Ketamine: Also love it. have a strong k hole tendency so always walking on thin ice but great feeling, like being in the clouds. except you're a horse.

2C-B: hate, hate, hate. Hallucinations were interesting for about 15mins then just became annoying. lasted about 4hrs total but had a feeling I was in a dream the whole time but not in a pleasant way. had a weird paranoia about the whole world being a dream for quite a few hours afterwards and when falling asleep, stopped caring the next woring.

Smoking: loved it at first, felt like actually a better person from how relaxed I was. Now just feel normal but cranky af when I go a few hrs without one. need to quit ASAP.

INTP/INTJ depending on insecurity at time of taking test

soft stimulants are great ei nicotine/coffee
hard stimulants are too much, dont see the appeal
depressants/relax like weed and substances that make you hallucinate (so deep bro) are just stupid

i enjoy the occasional single whiskey, dont know why, turns off my mind after a full day or something

INTP

Marijuana- Typically anxious from sativa, get very relaxed and out of touch with the world around me on indica.

LSD-The world appears to kaleidoscope when on low doses, when on high doses my mind feels like it's folding into itself and my preconceptions are being warped and torn apart.

Adderal- Energetic, focused, i find it easier to think about abstract concepts.
Alcohol-relaxed, if im feeling happy then sociable, it makes me a more creative thinker.

Ecstasy- Happy, intense feeling of satisfaction to the point that it almost feels like an orgasm but purer then my typical orgasms. Less control over my sexual reactions, though no more sexually interested.

MDMA-Similar to ecstasy but the body high is not as strong.

Cocaine- when snorted i feel mostly anxious, I do feel pleasure but no where near as pleasurable as ecstasy.

Mushrooms - similar to lsd but i feel like people might be stalking me. I would say dirty when compared to lsd.