ITT: We summarize the plot of a book with the formula "wtf i hate x now"

> ITT: We summarize the plot of a book with the formula "wtf i hate x now"

wtf i hate atheism now

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1275265_fwd-press-media-inquiries-re-the-real-world-order-is-the-jew.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i hate op now

wtf i hate collectivism now!

wtf i hate whales now!

wtf I hate entertainment now

wtf I hate anal and vaginal rape now!

wtf I hate being nice now

wtf i hate metaphysics, stoicism, atheism, realism, scientism, theism, epistemology, ethics, aesthetics, logic and Christianity now

The Legend of the 10 Elemental Masters
Atlas Shrugged
Moby Dick
Enchiridion
The Legend of the 10 Elemental Masters
David Copperfield
Ecce homo

wtf I hate competiton now

Dickens yes, but no it is A Tale of Two Cities, never read Copperfield but I'm quite sure there isnt an angry french mob illustration in it

wtf I hate jews now

WTF I hate utilitarianism now!

pretty sure it's in the new testament that 'everyone hates jews' sentiment arose

Heck you even feel kinda bad for the jews at times in the old testament

WTF I hate liberals now

wtf I don't hate now

The OT is LITERALLY just the tale of how the jews turned further and further way away from God and degenerated further and further into malice, greed, superstition and idolatry.

That may be true for a few select books yes, but overall the OT is about the Jews being God's chosen people. (Also the OT is literally the 5 books, their religious text).

Hate for them in the bible is from the NT where Jesus is conspired against and then killed by the Jewish mob and religious leaders who condemns him over some child killer or something

wtf I hate myself now

No, the TORAH is the five texts, they also deemphasize every part of it except really Exodus and the law books in their actual religion, which in turn largely derives from the Talmud.

Most of the rest of it is the tale of the evils of the jews and the entire thing ends with the prophecy of their doom and the necessity of Christ.

>getting this upset with some rando on Veeky Forums
never change Veeky Forums

Maybe for you you get some sort of hatred for jews from the OT all I'm saying is that in GENERAL from the bible hate for the jews is from their betrayal of christ in the NT

HE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The entire Bible is antisemitic to be quite honest and justifiably so.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1275265_fwd-press-media-inquiries-re-the-real-world-order-is-the-jew.html
Still feel bad for them?

wtf I hate books of chivalry now

>The entire bible is antisemitic to be quite honest and justifiably so.
What makes you say that?

wtf I hate sanity now

Does your response imply that the link provided is pure drivel or that it's frightening to learn about how the Jews see the "Goyim"?

Because the jews spite and have always spited God as the good book tells us.

heh for me after that I wanted to see what some of these books were like

Agreed. The Jews are truly the incarnate of the antichrist. God bless lad.

mu sucks stop gentrifying this board with your trash

It's odd how deemphasized this is. Even SOLOMON worshiped foreign gods!

Love how this fun quirky light thread somehow became a jew hate thread

wtf I hate strikes now

wtf I hate corn now

wtf i hate sex with adults now

I haven't read the bible in its entirety so excuse my ignorance, but what are you trying to say?

Don Quijote, right?
I don't think that was the point though. The priest had it (sort of) right in the beginning when they were burning books and he decided to spare some: they are art nevertheless. There certainly would be no Don Quijote without chivalric romances, and not just because of the subject of the book, but the way of story telling itself. And if you look at things like Parzival by Wolfram von Eschenbach, I think it certainly has great literary, cultural, and even political value, if you take it as fiction.
I honestly came out of Don Quijote hating nothing.

wtf i hate jews now

Solomon's tale is about how slick and cool and how neato solomon was to come up with this rad idea to give some lady feuding with her bitch neighbor a heart attack

How interfaith dialogue has actively undermined correct theology in the vast majority of denominations and how the significance of the jewish people is undercommunicated or twisted to fit a humanist, interfaith perspective.

wtf I hate (You)s now

wtf I hate Satan now

>mfw Vladimir Nabokov is alive and well and in this thread

>I honestly came out of Don Quijote hating nothing.
So did I, but I thought it'd be a funny reference. Saying it like I took the priest's original words to heart, before he met the cleric around the end of part one. I too read some books of chivalry after finishing Don Quixote, and I actually quite enjoyed them.

I'm not even shilling, only two of those replies are mine. I shared the link & referred to the Jews as the embodiment of the antichrist.

kek

wtf I hate super states now

Out of interest, what did you think of the style of Don Quijote while reading it?
I came into it having read a decent amount of arthurian romances, and I felt like that allowed me to appreciate the ironic way in which he emulates the kind of style. I'm always kind of hesitant to recommend Don Quijote on it's own for that reason.

One of my favorite moments in any novel is the giant cluster-fuck that becomes the inn in the second half of part 1.

Might as well have called the chapters 'The biggest coincidences ever'.

I'm pretty sure that's part of his ironic take on medieval romances too though.

One of the most clever responses I've ever seen. 10/10

As someone who has never read any books concerning chivalry before reading Don Quixote for the first time I can tell you that the subtle irony that is present throughout the book is completely lost on anyone who is not familiar with the subject matter. The book is so much funnier if the reader is familiar with the themes of the book beforehand. I think you're doing a good thing by not recommending Don Quixote for that very reason.
>I'm pretty sure that's part of his ironic take on medieval romances too though.
This. Those chapters are easily the best chapters of part one in my opinion. I also love how Cervantes kept inserting himself into the story during the captive's tale.

wtf i hate materialism now

?

wtf i hate mescaline now

wtf I hate women now

American Psycho, actually.

wtf i hate ducks now!

wtf
I hate foreskins now

wtf i don't capital H-hate now

wtf i hate words now

wtf i hate adult dicks now

>Alisa Nutting
>Book is undoubtedly about sex

The cliche really can reach the stars.

cliche keeps the normie books going, lad. But this was kinda fun to read.

wtf i hate napoleon now

wtf i hate government now

wtf i love shakespeare now.

wtf i hate the english east coast now

wtf I hate language now

wtf

2666?

wtf I hate madeleines now

Close but it was Huxley's Doors of Perception.

wtf i hate wells now

wtf i hate empiricism now

I like this post

wtf i hate cancer now

wtf i hate spooks now

Infinite jest

120 days of Sodom. Or you might love it after the book, depends on the person.

The fountainhead

wtf i hate hospitals now

Sometimes a great notion

The soft machine

wtf I hate hospitals now too

That was my guess but I'm pretty sure it made most love mescalin

I think the first book is just straight up farce. The second book is where Cervantes gets philosophical, and what it's remembered for. At least in my reading.

To the lighthouse

wtf i hate pure reason now

(((citation needed)))

:)

outstanding

wtf i hate being down and out in paris and london now

haha.

underrated post

wtf do i hate now