What is the scientific reason that Korean women are so much prettier than other women...

What is the scientific reason that Korean women are so much prettier than other women? It has got to do something with DNA.

And don't start spouting bullshit about some mysterious "plastic surgeries". It's just a meme. Americans have more plastic surgeries than Koreans and their women still look like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

techinsider.io/south-korea-is-the-plastic-surgery-capital-of-the-world-2015-9
youtube.com/watch?v=sCdhAyDp_YQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can you tell? Those chicks have a ton of makeup, dyed hair, hair extensions, eyelash extensions, and photoshop.

Koreaboo detected

Because they spend a lot to look like the kind of thing western men want to fuck.

techinsider.io/south-korea-is-the-plastic-surgery-capital-of-the-world-2015-9

Butthurt western cow detected

>It has got to do something with DNA.
They have plastic surgery in their DNA.

>Butthurt robot

Believe what you want, but SK is the worlds plastic surgery capital. If they're in the public eye, they've almost certainly had surgery.

As opposed to Western celebrities?

Not him, but you do see regular western girls. The only korean girls you see are in the public eye. Unless you live in Korea ofcourse.

Girls like this are the norm in Korea

That's niether here nor there, you find them prettier than the average western girl because the Korean girls you're exposed to have almost certainly had some plastic surgery. But no dobut you'll tell me you think that Korean celebrities are still prettier than western celebrities, the reasons for this are likely subjective.

Her face is weird.

>subjective
Yeah I don't know how americans prefer blue eyes over green eyes, and blonde over ginger.
They are sex incarnated.

So is yours

>He posts while bumping the thread.

thisssssssssss

ramen-fucker please go

Don't be in denial, friend

Idk Asians don't really do anything for me. I'm mexican and into latinas and white girls

cambodian girls are the best, fully natural, sleek, aerodynamic, tan skin, long hair, supple lips, firm breasts (i can confirm).

koreans are masters of plastic illusions, don't fall for it, it's a ruse.

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .
Fucking degenerate.

>posts on a north korean call centre forum
>hates anime

Hey OP I am a Korean girl. Do you want to exchange emails?

gtfo

sage

Photoshop detected.

This is as appealing as Playboy models. Which is to say, not appealing at all.

>tfw you view most women as though they are wearing a mask. one made of thin layers of makeup

I really hate makeup. Talking to someone who wears a mask 24/7/365 is really disparaging to me. I mean how fucked up in the head do you have to be to wear a mask all the time like that?

No need to be homosexual
youtube.com/watch?v=sCdhAyDp_YQ

user I.....

I don't think you are here to discuss any science. You just want to boast about Korean hotties. Which is fine cos they are indeed smoking, but since this is not about science you should do it somewhere else other than Veeky Forums

>children's candy water commercial

Korean is a disgusting and ugly language. But yes the girls are hot

its actually exactly the other way round xD

what is the scientific explanation to me being atracted so much more by asians than women who are white like me?

It's a scientifically recognised condition of being a low test beta faggot.

Cos the only Asians you see are beautiful models on TV

>muh testosterone

lmao, go have a fight with a wall

This. Asians are short, sexually underdeveloped (no ass, no tits) and just overall look like children. I wouldn't be surprised if all the betas who say they like Asians are borderline pedophiles.

>I wouldn't be surprised if all the betas who say they like Asians are borderline pedophiles.

You know me!

>It's a scientifically recognised condition of being a low test beta faggot.

That's racist.