What books do y'all niggas read when you're taking a wicked shit

what books do y'all niggas read when you're taking a wicked shit

>tfw I will never be able to inhale the stench of my oneitis by stepping into the bathroom immediately after she's taken a dirty, reeking, filthy shit

I seriously want to die.

>I will never have love

HAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY GOD, REAL NICE MEME, ILL DIE ALONE AND MISERABLE AND BALD LIKE A FAGGOT

I browse Veeky Forums on my phone so I can Veeky Forumserally shitpost

I wait until I absolutely have to go. Then I sit and feel that shit squeeze and push out of my anus. I revel in it.

To spend time with your anus muscles loose, gaping, is asking for a hemorrhoid.

Can't think of anything comfier in life than to arrive home after work and letting out that shit you've been holding all day, then take a cold shower.
Reading would detract from this purification ritual.

>work
>showering

Hi normie.

>how dare you reference things that make me feel insecure
Hi failure

>how dare you ruse my ruse you ruse ruse ruse ruse

>Being called out as the cuck and beta slave i am hurts my feelings
t. Norm L Faggot

Whatever book I happen to be reading at that moment. I don't have any shitting books (which is more than I can say about shit books).

Can you recommend a book the reading experience of which would be augmented during defecation?

Be kind to him. He suddenly feels like he doesn't belong here.

Unfortunately there are no neetbux in my third world shithole, so I gotta work for my tendies.

Isn't ironic, dontcha think?

>purification ritual
Kek

That's such a nice bathroom, I love the interior design.

It does sound very catholic...(dirt, waste as sin).

Never understood the concept of bathroom reading. You're only shitting for a few minutes. Play pokemon go like a normal person.

How the fuck does shitting take more than 10 seconds?

This is why you have hemorrhoids

I can spend my good 15 minutes until I feel empty. Not ejecting the whole 15' of course

Hi lardass
is r9k down ?

memes are everywhere, my son

Fix your diet

Some people aren't blessed with having a lifetime of zero poop-impacted constipations.

Yeah, I always try to sit down with my ereader, but my shit comes out in no time.

I like how the philosophers being hacks thread got deleted but this is somehow still up.

Good job janny

Calm.

How?