>ill ask Veeky Forums how to cook
>goes on Veeky Forums
>instead of cooking now im eating fast food daily
thanks ck

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ck

In the age of the internet and information what is stopping you from literally Googling healthy meal ideals?

I hate when bitches get anal about putting /'s on boards. Literally who gives a flying fuck. Not OP either.

OP is a little bitch who gets persuaded to do what ever reads, and can't think for himself.

>I hate when people insist on doing things correctly

Okay, dumbass.

But it changes literally nothing and people will understand you either way?

So why are you using proper capitalization, spelling and punctuation if
>it changes literally nothing and people will understand you either way?

Why did you capitalize "but?" Why use a question mark? Do things right, mong.

Find me where in the official Veeky Forums rulebook does it say to include slashes before and after the board name? I don't give a fuck, and neither should you. Stop being so pedantic.

>is still using proper grammatical etiquette

>Find me where in the official Veeky Forums rulebook does it say to include slashes before and after the board name
Veeky Forums.org/rules
all boards listed, with slashes

That's because 75% of Veeky Forums is college students eating on a budget, 15% is people who want to actively improve their cooking skills, 10% is Veeky Forums and the last 5% is made up of people who are actually chefs for a living.

>Veeky Forums is 105%
i'm not even surprised anymore

Pretty sure that's the joke buddy

>that's the joke
it was so funny i forgot to laugh

You should probably remember next time.
See, the joke was that it was exactly 5% over 100% (which doesn't even make sense?? Hahaha), and he NOT SO COINCIDENTALLY said that 5% of the population here are actual chefs.

Which is a **really** clever way of saying that nobody here is an actual cook! Aw man, it's hilarious. Don't thank me, I just wanted to clear the air and make sure you understood the joke!

>nobody here is an actual cook
except for those who actually cook for a living, you mean. just fuck off already, your shitty joke isn't funny, no matter the damage control

So.....

Did you get the joke? I'm getting kind of mixed signals here, to be honest my buddy.

I'm not quite sure the person in damage control is him/her/xhe.

50% of Veeky Forums are raging alcoholics

Reddit tier jesting.

I am not amused.

haha buttblasted """chef"""

Can't win them all, Lily! I'll get you next time.

eating fast food is like buying a new prius to save money.

>I hate when bitches get anal about putting /'s on boards.
What's the correct standard way to do it? ck/ Veeky Forums ck/? What does the latest release of current release of The Veeky Forums Style of Writing Handbook state, I don't own a copy.
>doesn't use hide post feature.
Wade through the crap, there are gems present.
Settle down Mary.

Veeky Forums can cook about as much as /tv/ can act

thanks user!

>15%
Friendly subculture