>at gfs house
>she has uber Christian family, I'm her first ever boyfriend
>her four siblings keep walking through the room while we watch a movie
>while the room is empty she takes my hand and moves it to her breast
>I begin to fondle her
>she moans softly and starts breathing quickly and deeply
>moves her hand onto my erect penis
>begins to stroke me over my pants
>I pinch her nipple and she shudders, her shorts now have a visible wetness between her thighs
>she takes out my dick and begins to give me a sloppy amateurs hand job
>her Vietnam vet father walks in
>I cum instantly so hard it hits the ceiling
>he calmly turns and walks into the garage
>I'm frozen
>he comes back with a shovel, looks upset
>I take off running towards the door
>hear a whack
>turn and see him beating my gf with the shovel
>I don't go help, I run
>don't call 911
>don't tell anyone
>she isn't at school and won't return my calls
>mfw I find out she was put into a coma
>mfw I find out she died a month later and her father was put on death row

HEMINGWAY GENERAL

How did everyone enjoy For Whom the Bell Tolls? I found it pedantic to a degree, particularly with its one dimensional view of women.

I enjoyed it, but found it a bit too boy-fantasy like. In terms of spanish civil war lit, it has absolutely nothing on Homage to Catalonia.

>homage to Catalonia
>Spanish anything
>even once

The obscenitying in the milk was really obscenitying distracting.

the sun also rises was boring but a necessary read.
-opinion

What makes it necessary besides the author's name

basically that because its hemingway. at at some point while you're learning history you need to fill in the blanks for the "lost generation". better heard straight from the horse's mouth, i say.

>tfw you didn't realize he doesn't have a dick until you read the Wikipedia article after finishing
>tfw this pleb

Is it worth it to buy his complete works in an ebook for up to 5$?

Only ever read Old Man and Fiesta/Sun from him, and both while I was still at HS, where should I go from here if I want to read more?

>"Here's a taxidermist's," Bill said. "Want to buy anything? Nice stuffed dog?"
>"Come on," I said. "You're pie-eyed."
>"Pretty nice stuffed dogs," Bill said. "Certainly brighten up your flat."
>"Come on."
>"Just one stuffed dog. I can take 'em or leave 'em alone. But listen, Jake. Just one stuffed dog."
>"Come on."
>"Mean everything in the world to you after you bought it. Simple exchange of values. You give them money. They give you a stuffed dog."
>"We'll get one on the way back."
>"All right. Have it your own way. Road to hell paved with unbought stuffed dogs. Not my fault."

It's hard to analyse that one dimensional view of women, since the female characters come from rural Spain. Raised in a sexist society. I don't know if I'd say Pilar is one dimensional though.

I liked it

>her shorts now have a visible wetness between her thighs

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

What is this "lost generation" the back of every fucking Hemminway book I borrow is talking about?

bump

WWI fucked a lot of people up. You could almost say that the generation that endured that were lost.

How do you not know this? It refers to the generation that died in such high proportions from the Great War. Like in Russia something like 8/10 men aged 18-30 died

>Catalonia
>Spanish
nice try, Carlos

Don't even worry about it because I didn't pick it up either and I'm still 95% sure they're bullshitting academics.

I have his dick though. Picked it up in a pawn shop in St Augustine, by his old house.

Never gotten a girl wet before? Lmao

If you liked Fiesta you should read A Moveable Feast. If you liked Old Man you should read his short stories. If you didn't really like any of them you should read For Whom Bell Tolls and A Farewell To Arms.