Veeky Forums cringe

Found this OC on my Facebook feed today.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
m.facebookcom/profile.php?id=100003005482251&tsid=0.7886619186028838&source=typeahead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/2

The most cringeworthy thing about your post is your (impotent) pathological compulsion to create a circlejerk thread where other people validate you in your ostensibly superior taste and literary sensibility.

/thread

girls post the cringiest shit

my ex always psoted excerpts from YA shit about how girls should be treated like a thunderous volcano on a brittle moon or some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

And it's STILL better than Brandon Sanderson!

The writing in the two pictures is obnoxiously bad. If your writing is anything like this (which your post suggests it is) I would suggest you give up.

The same could be said of your hideous and degenerate personality.

Her writing may get better. You won't.

Hey this is pretty good, not cringe at all.

I have a guy who refers to himself as both a published author and a Mason. He also constantly decries 'haters' saying that ever since he became a 'published author' he gets a lot of hate, and also writes about sex constantly in an incredibly juvenile way... Should I post the link? Do you guys wanna see it or is that mean? I'm almost positive he's autistic, and I felt kind of bad almost posting it here.

>implying you don't do this every day on Veeky Forums

Don't lie: this was you when you were 15.

There's nothing pathological about this.
I found something that seemed "cringe" to me and thought I would share it with my pals over at Veeky Forums.

If I were not to have posted this, I would not have experienced even the slightest bit of discomfort, mentally or otherwise.

And seeing as I've made nothing of my own work or the works I actually admire public in this thread, I fail to see how others would be able to validate my tastes.

It's a cringe thread. It's fun.

Writing is hard and sometimes it's nice to laugh at other people's attempts at it. I never said that my writing isn't or hasn't at one time been as bad as this girl's writing. And I never did anything in the real world to discourage her.

So let us be.

I don't write. I agree it's shit, though, if that makes you feel any better.

>There's nothing pathological about this.

You're like the /ressentiment9k/ faggots who have daily 'women hate' threads, or the /pol/acks who have daily 'nigger hate' threads.

Our equivalent is reddit-threads and this thread.

If you don't see how pathetic this need is, then you're oblivious.

Preface a thread such as this by admitting that you are extremely insecure and need this to make yourself feel better.

>Should I post the link?
Why do people do this. Yes, post the link.

m.facebookcom/profile.php?id=100003005482251&tsid=0.7886619186028838&source=typeahead

>Preface a thread such as this by admitting that you are extremely insecure and need this to make yourself feel better.

Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.

I know the fedora meme is overplayed, but this reads like it was by someone who owns a fedora.

these guys are fucking legends. the best thing about posting them in a cringe thread is that they serve as an eternal reminder of what can be achieved when you're not afraid of being cringed at

>milk and honey
Muh biblical allusions

DELETE THIS

I love you.

That's pretty fuckin' funny

Yeah, let's not forget there were some who literally put on fedoras.
At least you've never actually owned a fedora or considered buying one, r-right Veeky Forums?

You could have just posted some excerpts.

I think you have to understand the guy in fullness to appreciate his work.

"No"

And that is all I care to write upon this topic.

What hurts is you can tell he made that pen stand himself. Look at it, he carefully selected a piece of wood and crafted that thing, thinking it would look really classy.

I haven't seen that reaction image in so long

No. I got turned off the idea of fedoras back in high school when my classmates forced me to walk around Bass Pro, looking like a Chip n' Dale stripper.

I read that thinking "not bad for r/writing to be honest", yeah, Christ, horrific

Thx for echoing my thoughts, user.

"cringe" threads are an attempt of insecure, petulant and ignorant people to feel better.

We all know you never do, however...

>I'm so adult and too evolved for your fun threads
Boy, you should kys as soon as possible.

Your spamming reposts are annoying
one more and ur banned
no i mean im glad you found this recently and couldnt wait to take it for a wild spin here but plz no more

What's it like knowing you have an authoritarian personality that gets off, literally gets pleasure, from denigrating other people?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate

Feels pretty good, especially since I'm everything those people want to be and more.

might as well close Veeky Forums down after this post

see

>especially since I'm everything those people want to be and more.

I don't think they yearn to become as far up their own asses as you are, though

Why? My writing is good enough to be published and allows me to live off of the royalties. I don't think it needs to be any better.

...what? Why would you assume we're one person posting this image over and over? Do you think it's one person posting the Pepe image over and over as well? This is such a strange post.
Also, hint: look at the filename.

>>I'm so adult and too evolved for your fun threads

>Fun
>Putting other people down

Whoa, you sure sound like a happy, accomplished and wise person, with no insecurities or self-loathing problems at all!!

That doesn't make your compulsion any less pathological.

Are you saying you are happy and accomplished and void of feelings of self loathing because you don't make fun of other people? Because I find that hard to believe. Almost every human with an IQ above 60 feels doubt.

>not turning your insecurities inward

And whats that ?
A hysteric cunt ?
Tbqh people with actual accomplishments dont hang out here so you can cut the shit
nobody buys it

Kek, "let's generalize and make statements that mean nothing"
When I first started hanging out here I had no accomplishments. Now I do. Plus I have a sort of masochistic dream that one day Veeky Forums will shitpost about my work.

Well said

lit on suicide watch

A man who wishes not to improve, was never great at all.

I don't want to post it but my diary desu

This is honestly better than those John Green excerpts that people post.

feminist cukc

Try not being 18

>I would share it with my pals over at Veeky Forums.
We're not pals, and please don't feel the need to share your facebook with us in future.

i'm not your pal, guy

nice

so many redditors this fine day

Please fuck off with the pretentious armchair psychology and allow us to enjoy a spot of shit writing.

>>>/reddit/

>replying to your own post this many times
wew lad

This thread reveals the extent to which reddit has infested Veeky Forums Can't even enjoy the stupidity of others without self-righteous redditors ruining the fun.

It hurts so much every time.

You could have shift-clicked this thread but you didn't. Why?

I fucking hate you with all of my being user. I wish you a long and painful death.

We need to bring back classic Veeky Forums /b/ros. Let's all go run a female book reviewer off of you tube now.

>We need to bring back classic Veeky Forums /b/ros.

moot sold Veeky Forums you fucking cornballs. it is over. i don't know if you really are oldfags but if you are then you need to finally get that all the hatemachine stuff was a product of the time. like shock jock radio howard stern/o&a stuff, that shit was just a product of the time. it is done.

>She tastes like blueberry cheesecake.

triggered, kid?

Goddamn, is this that next level irony that I've heard so much about? How many layers you on?
My post was obviously sarcastic, hence the fucking
>/b/ros
part.

>My post was obviously sarcastic

if it was then alright read into it wrong but you could easily see some aging memelord still clinging onto the dying culture saying some corny shit like this. you know you could.

I don't understand why Veeky Forums even did that. Totally against the spirit of the age.

we are redpilled, we hate women theyre inferior

Red pill literally means you believed Dr Edgemaster's lies and let him treat you like a little bitch so you could go back to a fake little cuck life, instead of being a badass spy that bring revolution to Mars.
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

hehe roastwhore we hate you back to plebbit hehe

we are internt hate machine we never forget and forgive

ur inferior

While I can't fucking stand reddit, especially /r/writing, I don't see the point to these threads. Some girl writes out a little story on her Facebook that she liked, so what? I'm not going to cringe because it's typical girly shit because that's exactly what I'd expect. It's not like she's going to try to publish that FB post in a short story collection, she doesn't have an editor, and she's not an idiot for writing out something she liked. You just come across as sad and lonely because instead of seeing some girl do something she enjoys and ignoring it, you try to anonymously get others to laugh at her efforts. Post some of your Facebook posts. I bet we can all have a good cringe induced laugh.

>why do you judge someone for posting a silly little thing on the internet
>writes blogpost about why Veeky Forums thread is bad

Holy shit get a grip. You are so so boring. Laughing at other people is fun, and doing it on one of the tamest boards on an anonymous image forum where things, for all intents and purposes are not permanent, is probably one of the most victim free ways of doing it. The posts in this thread denouncing this sort of thing are turning into the real cringe, there's a hint of something pathological about it. Laughing at others is perfectly normal and we've been doing it since the beggining of time - there's probably someone laughing about you right now m8y, I know I am ::^^))

It's not bad. Kind of immature and simple, but at least it comes from the heart.

N one here is your pal, and if you're still using the word cringe unironically or ironically for that matter, then you should email me your address, I'll send you a rope and a stool so you can hang ya self. free shipping included.

WEW LASS

Careful with all that edging, you might cum early :^)

>browses the website that the most socially outcast, socially inept losers congregate
>being surprised that they need to erect an idealized self-image of themselves by laughing (while being tormented on the inside) at others

It's just the nature of Veeky Forums really. It's the only place these people (I am not excluding myself) can gain some vague and momentary feeling of self-worth and half-consistent identity

why is the girl in the story a bitch for no reason?

all women are like that

take the redpill of objective truth

hahaha, excellent post. reminds me a lot of myself.

yeah yeah, keep spouting your memes. truth is OP is a little shit who wouldnt dare call out that poster for bad writing, and instead went to his seekret klub where an epic raid chanology would rain down on them !!!

this is a board for discussion of literature, not your personal feel good circle jerk

is that what you got from it? it looks like she went through some trauma that fucked her up and is probably schizophrenic or bipolar. "love died for her a long time ago" said the father, maybe a family member died or a previous relationship fucked her up. dunno

>not your personal feel good circle jerk
THE IRONING

OP BTFO. Embarrassing!

Pls see It's healthy to be open to ridicule. Otherwise our kids might someday turn into non functioning cucks like you who feel the need to rise to defend a faceless, nameless teenager somewhere who's probably healthy minded enough to laugh at herself from time to time. Get a fucking grip.

>Veeky Forums people
>able to laugh at themselves

nice meme

Try to get /pol/ to laugh at themselves, it's impossible.

/pol/ laughs at themselves all the time. Or at least the ones that are smart enough to realize /pol/ is completely satirical.

>he fell for the satire meme

good goy

>open to ridicule

But they're not. Instead of letting that person know what they think of their writing OP came here and tried to start a "cringe" thread. Op lacks balls.

I like to think people would grow up over time and mature. Don't know why I do this. Sometimes I forget where I am.

The dynamic is different.

Op took material, possibly from a stranger, from the Internet and is posting it on an anonymous forum where content is constantly refreshing itself.
On top of that he's starting a type of thread that is very typical to this image board and one that always does well in terms of responses.

If I were with a group of friends that I'm fairly well aquainted with and one of them, let's say, was wearing a jacket that was for girls (as in, the cut is for women) but he doesn't realise it himself. When that guy leaves the group we might have as little chuckle amongst ourselves, discussing why we think he's wearing a girls jacket and does he know he is etc. Nothing overly nasty but at the same time making sure it's not with said guy in the room because we all want to share in the humor together but not at that guys expense.

Now let's say it's the same situation but I'm with my best, closest friends, who I feel I can say anything to. Let's say one of these friends goes to NY and comes back with a terrible denim jacket that's clearly cut for a girl (the hips come in too much, shoulders are tight and there's breathing room for tits). Well in that situation we would (and did because this story is true) openly laugh at him in front of him and then get drunk later that night, bring it up again and laugh at him more till he's telling us to shut up. The dynamic is different, we're not all laughing at him because it makes us feel good about our own jackets, we're laughing at his fuckup, and he knows that, while its annoying, it's not from anywhere nasty and he's still very much a friend of ours.

I'm obviously not drawing a direct comparison to cringe threads and that situation. But the dynamic and context account for everything, I don't think this sort of shit is harmful in any way. I don't think it's indulgent or pathological, it's perfectly fucking normal to laugh at other people's mifortune and none of the hero complex sufferers in this thread are going to stop that.

This post gave me franzer.

That's very nice of u (^;

damn... really makes you think