What is the intellectual equivalent of "Just be urself bro :^)"?

What is the intellectual equivalent of "Just be urself bro :^)"?

"Just study hard :^)"

Except studying actually works.

Yeah, in difficult classes your grade is a measure of how much time you spend on homework.

Maybe "just do it" ?

Just study what you love

If you really want something, you can make it

You can do anything you put your mind to :^)

What do you mean?

Is being yourself actually becoming a lardass and scream to women?

Is being yourself actually not knowing how women think?

Is being yourself crying like a baby and hoping girls hit on you?

Is being yourself waiting till a woman talks to you?

What do you mean? ;^=)

>intelligence doesn't matter

"I always find the solution just before I am about to give up"

Well that helped me, since I have ADD and am pretty smart, so it figures that if I keep trying I will find all my mistakes and come to some kind of solution.

>"Just solve the problem lmao, it's easy. Just learn math."

This is more a problem with shitty teachers than anything. They lack the comprehension that other people, namely beginners, don't know as much as them and have less experience which makes working through a problem a little less seamless. I hate these assholes, they help no one. I have an art background and many prospective drawing instructors had the same problem. "Just draw good, lmao. What, are you stupid?"

γνῶθι σεαυτὸν

gnōthi seauton

nosce te ipsum [temet nosce]

Know thyself.

There are different types of smart

'You're the creative one'

this

IQ doesn't matter etc.

>there are different KINDS of intelligence :^)

>IQ don't measure anything :^)

>'Just listen to the teacher and do work dude'
>person who says this never takes notes
>doesn't do homework
>doesn't use fucking paper and calculates shit in head
>A in Calculus AB, BC

>hurr durr IQ isn't real

Thank you god for these brainlet genes.

>high school
This is bait, right?

Well intelligence really doesn't matter in undergrad and even in grad programs that aren't math, as long as you're average.

anyone that tells you otherwise is a brainlet

any retard can get published and get As in fucking undergrad

it is the same thing, bro.

hooked on phonics lmao

maybe u should call the hotline

summer almost over

cya both next year

>/hotlinebling.gif

So does just being yourself :^)

"We clearly see that..."

"Just plug in...."

The proof is obvious and left as an exercise for the reader

hah you wish

This.

"do your best to reach your full potential, which is probably pretty shitty desu familia"

How do you think he reached that level of mental calculus?
You are fucking retarded if you think brilliant kids were watching TV and playing games everytime they had to study (3-7yo)

There is no magic pill. You can complain and wait till a labcoat man tells you that math skill can be self-developedd, or you can do something about your problem, dumbass.

This one. It's especially irritating because some people seem to legitimately believe that there's just one ideal subject for each person, as if there aren't people who are legitimately curious and passionate about multiple fields and could make a career in any one of them. It's like these people never heard the word 'polymath' in their lives.

>i did it why I am not a wizard now, mom?!!

This.

Also "To be or not to be".
And Survive.

When I'm trying to explain an idea of mine to someone and they say something along the lines of "uh.. that's weird, that's not what I was taught". It kills me inside, makes me feel like like putting on a fedora and joining MENSA just so I can talk to someone at my level.

>just manage your time better lmao
>just focus its easy work hard

I'm fucking depressed it's hard to do a masters when you feel like you're missing out on life all the time

There are woke people, and I woke people. Intellectually, it's important to understand one's own thoughts and why you actually are yourself. Why just be yourself, when you can look at what you are and see for yourself the source.
Basically, experience ego death.
>Obtain LSD
this will show you what it's like to be unable to do anything except be yourself. This removes the need to play "games" in life. You don't have to think in words. You don't have to play by a set of rules to indicate what your feelings are. The realization of this is both liberating and terrifying. I look at it as true intellectual freedom.

woke people, and unwoke people*
Aware and unaware.
iPhones suck dick

>iPhones suck dick
So do their users

I can't argue with that

Not past undergrad.

I hate faggots like you

you ungrateful lil shits all cry that the theacher is bad that this is tooooooo hard But you waste of air dont EVEN FUKING TRY TO THINK YOU FOR YOUR FUKING SELF.

IT HAS NOTHING to do with experience but FUKING THINKING

IF you dont try and think about what yo tutor said thant its no FUKING surprise that you miscarriage
cant solve the fuking equations

ppl and even fuking kids like you should get deported into a fuking Zoo.

Effective study is wastes a lot less than than studying hard.
Studying hard is also a waste because it gets you into the idea that all you need to do, is to bang wall against head, instead of improving the method you use to wall bang.