Gourmet vegan chicken tendies

>Gourmet vegan chicken tendies..

PLEASE be sure that they are oil free and not cooked above 40 degrees CELSIUS

Please, no thank you, no. I'm not the type who likes to party in the back and what not.

Why is there the fucking beard
He looks like goddamn biker gang scum
Why for fucks sake do people that look like this opening restaurants? Since when is it ok?

I'm getting sick of the Tatoos, Full beards and Flannel shirts dress code at every new overpriced "foodie" place that pops up FUCK

I don't know, but NYC flooded with out of towners that look like this. They have to be the biggest clowns ever to exist, call them hicks and they recoil in horror, guess they're all from some small towns in the middle of nowhere USA.

>our of towers from the Midwest having enough money to open eateries in Jewish York.

I don't know, they all open pizza places, try to make it authentic neapolitan pizza too, then bbq joints and comfort food types. They must give these guys some good small business loans to open these places up in the midwest and they take the cash and run to NYC with it or something, or maybe they sell the family farm or plots of land, who knows how many generations these people have been in the US.

>call them hicks and they recoil in horror
Maybe because you're talking shit to their face and they come from a place where you generally don't do that to a complete stranger.

What are you trying to articulate?

maybe if you weren't a complete moron that never stepped foot outside of your kike town you'd know that men are expected to be clean shaven everywhere except places filled with numales, i.e. large cities.

So, a salad with no dressing.

Not really, they're very arrogant and always trying to stir up a controversy out of anything. I'm being invaded over here, can't even go to the super market without them commenting on what the hell is in my basket or cart. I rent an apartment to one of them, he kept insinuating things about me like I was an immigrant off the boat from europe or something, especially when introduced to his friends, it got to the point I installed security cameras in front of the place to make sure he wasn't outside smoking his pot or reading the newspaper on the bench out front. The only time he actually cracked a smile and fell out of his act was when he saw me TNR'ing a cat colony in my backyard, actually offered to help and was acting normal the whole time. I don't know, maybe its hard for them coming from somewhere USA to NYC and it just brings out the weirdo inside them.
What? I'm usually clean shaven, we're talking safety razor smooth. I don't understand what you are trying to say, you must have misunderstood something I typed.

he does not look like a biker

real bikers would kick his scrawny hipster ass and rip off his beard

what i'm saying is that your "hicks" aren't actually hicks, because people from small towns are either clean shaven or have a little stubble. no one except numale hipsters and bums grow large beards on purpose. you'll find the bulk of both in large cities not small towns.

Yea, I see your point, these must be the rejects they kick out of small towns and send off to large cities. Got it.

>I installed security cameras in front of the place to make sure he wasn't outside smoking his pot or reading the newspaper on the bench out front
>installed security cameras out front
>to make sure he wasn't reading the newspaper out front
Is this some kind of NY euphemism I'm not getting or are you people just mental?

have you accepted hillary lost or are you living in a delusional world permanently now?

>have you accepted hillary lost or are you living in a delusional world permanently now?
I voted for Trump and took part in the meme wars on /po. I don't remember much because I was in a manic phase for 2 months before the election, still wake up with a smile on my face every morning realizing Trump won, have a sense of well being nowadays.
>Is this some kind of NY euphemism I'm not getting or are you people just mental?
Sad to say this is for real, I'm telling you, the hipster freaks are even running food trucks in my neighborhood, one thing I'll give them, they run clean shops, spotless.

>still wake up with a smile on my face every morning realizing Trump won, have a sense of well being nowadays.
It did take a while for it to set in when I heard it, but it did feel good.

>Sad to say this is for real
No, fucking explain what the newspaper thing is about, why shouldn't they read in public?

>ywn tongue punch huma's fart box
>the faggot that got to BREED her cheated on her by sexting underage whores
why live?

>No, fucking explain what the newspaper thing is about, why shouldn't they read in public?
I don't want to communicate with him and avoid him at all costs, so set cams up in front of the place.
>lifeinsurance file on laptop
>jewish, ex wife was down with the muslim brotherhood in saudi arabia
Was anthony down with that whole pizza napkin scene or did they set him up? I hear he's looking into a job running a restaurant in NYC.

Fuck you mate Charlie Lehmann is incredibly and so is Ramblin' Rascal.

He's a owner/operator at a bar.

How else can I active my tendies?